The Ever Changing Sentence

Nov 7, 2010 at 8:22 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Sodomy sodomized sodomy before homophobic Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Sodomy Zone, getting his sister sodomized.

Nov 8, 2010 at 6:42 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Sodomy sodomized sodomy before sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Sodomy Zone, getting his sister sodomized.

Nov 9, 2010 at 8:59 PM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Sodomy sodomized sodomy before sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Sodomy Zone, getting his sodomy sodomized.

lol, cheese repeats itself

Nov 9, 2010 at 9:49 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Sodomy sodomized sodomy before sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Sodomy Zone, getting Sodomy's sodomy sodomized.

Nov 9, 2010 at 9:54 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Sodomy sodomized sodomy presodomy sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Sodomy Zone, getting Sodomy's sodomy sodomized.

Will every sentence in this game eventually converge to a sentence containing only one unique word?

Nov 9, 2010 at 10:03 PM
inactive user
Sodomy sodomized sodomy presodomy sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Sodomy Zone, getting GIRaka's sodomy sodomized.

Nov 10, 2010 at 3:47 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
Will every sentence in this game eventually converge to a sentence containing only one unique word?
Maybe. depends if people act in such way.
(topic)

Sodomy sodomized sodomy presodomy sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Sodomy Zone, getting Galaxyman's sodomy sodomized.

Nov 11, 2010 at 5:24 AM
Pirate Member
i.e. yes.

<ontopic>
Sodomy sodomized sodomy presodomy sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Sodomy Zone, getting Sodomyman's sodomy sodomized.

Nov 11, 2010 at 5:29 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Sodomy sodomized sodomy presodomy sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Sodomy Zone, sodomizing Sodomyman's sodomy sodomized.

Nov 11, 2010 at 6:01 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Sodomy flabbergasted sodomy presodomy sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Sodomy Zone, sodomizing Sodomyman's sodomy sodomized.

Not on my watch :o

Nov 11, 2010 at 7:19 PM
Absentee Modder
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Sodomy flabbergasted sodomy presodomy sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Tumbleweed Zone, sodomizing Sodomyman's sodomy sodomized.

Yeah! Fight the power!

Nov 12, 2010 at 1:47 AM
Chuck Norris norrised Norris while Chuck & Norris chucked ChuckNorris Zone, chucknorrissing ChuckNorrisMan's Chuck Norrissed.
(that's Chuck Norris speak for: Billy Mays killed sodomy presodomy sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Tumbleweed Zone, sodomizing Sodomyman's sodomy sodomized.)

Nov 12, 2010 at 2:55 AM
meep
Billy Mays flabbergasted sodomy presodomy sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Tumbleweed Zone, sodomizing Sodomyman's sodomy sodomized.

Nov 12, 2010 at 3:41 AM
daughter of chivalry
Billy Mays flabbergasted the world by letting QXC ruin the game with unfunny memes in Tumbleweed Zone, sodomizing Sodomyman's sodomy sodomized.

Nov 12, 2010 at 3:44 AM
Okay, I understand you made the game, but really?
(topic) Billy Mays flabbergasted the world by letting QXC ruin the game with unfunny faggots in Tumbleweed Zone, sodomizing Sodomyman's sodomy sodomized.

Nov 12, 2010 at 5:17 AM
daughter of chivalry
I didn't really mean that as the sentence. I just wanted to make a statement.

I don't mean to insult you, but the reason I call you out on this stuff is for your own sake. Though I realize I was being a bit too excessive earlier now. But honestly.. you're embarrassing yourself. And once you get out into the harsher parts of the internet, they won't accept you and they'll be cruel to you. Some things are just better left unsaid.. I know I should probably let you grow up for yourself, because hey, we've all been 12 before. But..bleh. I'm just warning ya..

Billy Mays flabbergasted sodomy presodomy sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Tumbleweed Zone, sodomizing Sodomyman's dinner sodomized.

Nov 12, 2010 at 5:53 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Billy Mays' flabbergasted DICKS presodomy sodomized Sodom & Sodomy sodomized Tumbleweed Zone, sodomizing Sodomyman's dinner sodomized.

Nov 14, 2010 at 10:55 PM
Pirate Member
Billy Mays' flabbergasted DICKS presodomy sodomized DICKS & Sodomy sodomized Tumbleweed Zone, sodomizing Sodomyman's dinner sodomized.

Nov 15, 2010 at 3:33 AM
WD said:
I didn't really mean that as the sentence. I just wanted to make a statement.

I don't mean to insult you, but the reason I call you out on this stuff is for your own sake. Though I realize I was being a bit too excessive earlier now. But honestly.. you're embarrassing yourself. And once you get out into the harsher parts of the internet, they won't accept you and they'll be cruel to you. Some things are just better left unsaid.. I know I should probably let you grow up for yourself, because hey, we've all been 12 before. But..bleh. I'm just warning ya..
Hey, don't worry, been there, done that. I am embarrassing myself. My cousin does too, and he lives only a few blocks away from me. So I think his habits have rubbed off.
Anyways,
Billy Mays' flabbergasted DICKS presodomy sodomized DICKS & Sodomy sodomized Tumbleweed Zone, sodomizing Sodomyman's ASSES sodomized.

Nov 17, 2010 at 5:45 PM
Pirate Member
Billy Mays' flabbergasted DICKS presodomy sodomized DICKS & DICKS sodomized Tumbleweed Zone, sodomizing Sodomyman's ASSES sodomized.