The Beast Fang's Intent

Nov 27, 2012 at 9:33 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
If Pixel did go through and answer all our questions, it would be interesting to see how close theories came, or how completely different they actually were. It would also paint a more detailed picture for a more accurate prequel story...
My thoughts exactly. Maybe it would be better to first make topics discussing all those points I listed (those that haven't already been debated, anyway)?
I agree with you to a point, but at the same time, we don't want to bug Pixel by just dropping a bunch of theories on him. Personally, I think that the only theories that should be sent to him are the ones that have hard evidence to support them. Even then, we should avoid sending him too many to avoid annoying him. Think before you send questions to him. There are some theories that actually are better left unanswered, particularly those where it's a very two-sided argument. Resolving it one way or the other could enrage the side that is wrong. What I'm saying is, if you really want to do this, use your head before you ask.

Nov 27, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Veteran Member
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
I don't think my list had any questions that once answered could enrage fans... but yeah, I was hoping people would offer their opinion on what questions were the most worth asking.

Also we could debate them one at a time and once we're done, try asking, that way we wouldn't be dumping a whole list on himm all at once.

Nov 29, 2012 at 9:14 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I don't think my list had any questions that once answered could enrage fans... but yeah, I was hoping people would offer their opinion on what questions were the most worth asking.

Also we could debate them one at a time and once we're done, try asking, that way we wouldn't be dumping a whole list on himm all at once.
I was just saying it as a general rule. I guess I was thinking in terms of fandoms in general instead of this one specifically, haha!

Nov 30, 2012 at 4:17 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
We should ask him if Chivalry is the father

It was worded very differently in the original scripts. Something like "men who treat women badly are barbarians" instead of "chivalry is dead". So there'd be no point in asking that (not that there would have been in the first place).

Nov 30, 2012 at 3:20 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
We should ask him if Chivalry is the father
It was worded very differently in the original scripts. Something like "men who treat women badly are barbarians" instead of "chivalry is dead". So there'd be no point in asking that (not that there would have been in the first place).
Umm...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chivalry?s=t
"Chivalry is dead" is a figure of speech. It means that people don't act with the same politeness and respect that they used to. Just saying.

Nov 30, 2012 at 5:49 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
A figure of speech, yes, but also a forum legend.

BTW, @Dunc—your post made me so happy. I wanted you to know that.