The 2000 IQ Cave Story Quiz

Mar 8, 2024 at 5:04 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
maybe i will try for 2000 iq later. still not sure how to do chinfish?!?!?!?
Complete spoilers for the intended solution to this:
Do nothing. Just stand in the middle under the chinfish and wait. The way it's worded and with the critter standing on an eye block it's to be interpreted to leave it alone.

Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah getting the perfect 2000 score is pretty difficult. The next highest score of 1500 is the intended "you reached the end of the mod" score but 2000 is something else since it requires you to not take any damage whatsoever. I've only been able to do it once or twice (out of all the platformer trials the booster jump is what I have trouble on).

Mar 8, 2024 at 9:34 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Complete spoilers for the intended solution to this:
Do nothing. Just stand in the middle under the chinfish and wait. The way it's worded and with the critter standing on an eye block it's to be interpreted to leave it alone.

Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah getting the perfect 2000 score is pretty difficult. The next highest score of 1500 is the intended "you reached the end of the mod" score but 2000 is something else since it requires you to not take any damage whatsoever. I've only been able to do it once or twice (out of all the platformer trials the booster jump is what I have trouble on).
i think i will go for 2000 iq after i beat cavern tale again and cave no story :balrog: