Technomancer's Tale

Dec 19, 2014 at 4:59 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Honestly people would probably help if you didn't post 24/7 about everything that's happening.
Don't beg, either. It'll make people lose interest in your project.

Dec 31, 2014 at 5:56 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Uh... I honestly have no idea how to respond to most of this... .-. and why can't I post 24/7? Life has gotten boring ever since I moved, so if theres something to do, i'm gonna do it. And does anyone know Dr. Mario's number? I've drawn so many Shy Girls (Shy Guy Girls... c'mon you gotta know what a Shy Guy is.) and I have hardly any idea why... So uh, wierd fetish(es?) aside, I got a new monitor. I messed with TT and thought, "Is there any easy edits that my lazy ass can do?" So I edited the palletes, and it Looks good.
This post feels a little run-on, doesn't it?

Dec 31, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I honestly don't see what most of that has to do with Technomancer's Tale, aside from the pallete changes.
Also, this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 31, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Gavintendo64 said:
Uh... I honestly have no idea how to respond to most of this... .-. and why can't I post 24/7? Life has gotten boring ever since I moved, so if theres something to do, i'm gonna do it. And does anyone know Dr. Mario's number? I've drawn so many Shy Girls (Shy Guy Girls... c'mon you gotta know what a Shy Guy is.) and I have hardly any idea why... So uh, wierd fetish(es?) aside, I got a new monitor. I messed with TT and thought, "Is there any easy edits that my lazy ass can do?" So I edited the palletes, and it Looks good.
This post feels a little run-on, doesn't it?
SeasonsOfDestiny said:
I honestly don't see what most of that has to do with Technomancer's Tale, aside from the pallete changes.
Also, this.
yeah, this isn't a profile post. For future reference, just try to put stuff about the mod here and everything else on your profile. unless of course you are decided to put "Shy Girls" in TT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 31, 2014 at 11:55 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Decisions, decisions...
i'll keep it as an easter egg...
So about the well in the water supply, I plan on making it stuck to where no water will come out. You journey deep into an empty tunnel system and find what's stocking up the water, which is a shoggoth, and you have to defeat it. Once beaten, the shoggoth will un-stock the water and the speeding water will push you out. So what do you guys think?

Jan 1, 2015 at 1:40 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Sounds marvelous. Install it.

Jan 6, 2015 at 12:54 PM
Danger. Let me use something other than a phone...
Fuckin phone auto-corrected dangit to danger.
DANGER ZONE!
But anyway, I'm posting both the RAR and the ZIP file for T.T V0.0.4 (Official this time!) sometime today!

Jan 6, 2015 at 2:28 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Why do you even need a rar

Jan 6, 2015 at 7:40 PM
hi hi
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Okay, I played this.
- Pickaxe is called Azure in the inventory
- Magic Technomancy Arm 9000 is called Polar Star
- Doors make sounds when they are not supposed to
- You can't return after taking the secret life capsule
- If you refuse to clean the well, weird things happen
- The game breaks after jumping into the well, it does the same when you exit the food/water storage from the left room

Jan 21, 2015 at 1:04 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[USER WARNED FOR THIS POST]
:. i thought we could swear...
But anyway, 0.0.6 comes out today! Dang, seeing that warning reminds me of the Great Miiverse War... 0.o never again....

Jan 21, 2015 at 2:51 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
swearing was not the issue, posting mindless spammy shit was
did you even read your infraction

Jan 21, 2015 at 6:34 PM
:) no.....
Sorry, I was using a 3DS to edit my post, and it didn't show.
But excuses aside, should i delete the FU part of that post or naw? (or not?)