Taking Mod Art Requests

Apr 17, 2016 at 7:30 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Do you suck at sprite art?
Do you find it hard to manage between making new graphics and working on other things such as scripting and level design?
This is the thread for you​

I am now doing commissions for custom graphics. here are the guidelines:
  1. you can only request 2 a month
  2. try to give me as much detail as possible on what you want your sprite to look like.
  3. tell which sprite set I'm working off of (Igor, red demon, kazuma)
  4. I unfortunately won't do work on tilesets, I'm restricting myself to NPC's and Characters
  5. If I'm working on something with different framerects than usual, tell me my boundries so I cn take full advantage of the space I have
  6. same rule that BLink has: CREDIT ME IN YOUR MOD OR I WILL DESTROY YOU!

examples of what I can do:
(you may use these if you follow rule 6)
p214439-0-tumblro5sj8kuewh1rh7vabo31280.png
p-0-tumblro5sj8kuewh1rh7vabo11280.png
p-0-tumblro5sj8kuewh1rh7vabo21280.png

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2016 at 12:42 PM
"Huzzah!"
Oooh.
Can you please make me 4 facepics based on this fanart:
http://orig11.deviantart.net/ab93/f/2010/093/4/d/cave_story___arthur__colored_by_riokan.jpg
And this sprite:
View attachment 2909
(By the way the character is Arthur, as in Toroko's big brother.)
The first facepic would be him with his mouth closed, the next would be him with his mouth open just a bit. Then the third one would be him with his mouth open all the way, and the fourth would be his mouth in the shape it makes when you're pronouncing O sounds. It would also be very nice if his jaw moved slightly to account for how open his mouth is.[/request]

What the f*ck is that sprite? Looking good Arthur!

Anyways could you make a new Face picture for Theo from FS_SF?

The current one just looks kinda... Meh.

I'm pretty sure you've played the mod before, so you should know who he is.

Edit: Oh, I see now, his eyebrows(...?) Looked like eyes to me, sorry.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2016 at 5:16 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Oooh.
Can you please make me 4 facepics based on this fanart:
http://orig11.deviantart.net/ab93/f/2010/093/4/d/cave_story___arthur__colored_by_riokan.jpg
And this sprite:
View attachment 2909
(By the way the character is Arthur, as in Toroko's big brother.)
The first facepic would be him with his mouth closed, the next would be him with his mouth open just a bit. Then the third one would be him with his mouth open all the way, and the fourth would be his mouth in the shape it makes when you're pronouncing O sounds. It would also be very nice if his jaw moved slightly to account for how open his mouth is.[/request]
finished your commission @zxin

here is what it looks like:
p-0-tumblro5wzq0ulhd1rh7vabo11280.png

I made an extra variation on the 4 you requested with red eyes and a more worn look if Arthur happens to use the red flowers in your mod
Anyways could you make a new Face picture for Theo from FS_SF?

The current one just looks kinda... Meh.

I'm pretty sure you've played the mod before, so you should know who he is.
uh... he's the dude with the glasses, right?

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2016 at 11:45 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Can I get a facepic for the character (MyChar sprite) you made me?

May 8, 2016 at 4:36 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Time for this months art requests!
Doctor Sinclair: He is a 30/40-year old human scientist, wearing brown pants, black boots a a lab jacket. He wears glasses, has flat features, and has long black hair, a la Ozzy Osbourne. He replaces kazuma's spot on the NPCregu table, including the sitting at computer animations and a single facepic which depicts a normal-straight face.

Bronn the Kings fury: A boss sprite, he replaces the red devil. He is a droll, so same contours as drolls/red devil. He is heavily armored, sort of like this:
upload_2016-5-8_11-28-31.png
(God that pics a bit too big!)
Sort of like that, expects he is empty handed, and he is more blue/white colors (think shovel knight.)
And, most importantly he has two large red eyes witch can be seen though his armor. His blades are the same just recolored to be blue/white, and his defeated animation is a naked droll standing there with yellow skin a wide white eyes.(Need w facepics for before and after you beat him.)

Thank you in advance, without arts sprites the scope of my mod would have to be so much smaller in terms of story/characters, so you doing this truly helps more than you may think.

May 24, 2016 at 7:08 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"..."
May I have this dog
p215315-0-pomeranianlovelybaby962331024x768.jpg
standing still left / standing right,walking left / walking right and jumping left / jumping right. thank u georgio