Sturmfaust II (Need Artists)

Jan 31, 2010 at 8:21 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Pronouns: he/him
The arm looks perfect, but what bugs me is that grey thing at the end of it, what is it? o:
But anyway, suberb job, you did there :D

Kageryushin said:
Nice taste in women, bro.

Actually it's not something that 100% reflects my taste or my opinion. It's my character and a character can be much different from it's creator. Think of it as a different, own entity only beeing influenced by myself.

Jan 31, 2010 at 9:41 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Very philosophical indeed...

Anyway, the character traits don't need to point to his taste in women, or any of his tastes for that matter.

Feb 1, 2010 at 7:51 AM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Now that the backstory has been explained to me and I understand it, as well as receiving a few spoilers, I can safely say that I'm happy with the plot and a lot of you will be, too.

Don't openly expect a lot because SP will be put off, but secretly expect a lot.

Feb 2, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Wow Fahrenheight's been doing some awesome stuff here, really wanna see how this all turns out (horay for a post that has no valid input into the current topic)

Feb 2, 2010 at 2:11 PM
"Huzzah!"
This For now :(
diph.php

Concept Enemy, no bullet.

diph.php

I think I degrade it a little or I didn't get it :(

EDIT:Thanks xristosx :o

darn I have a class tomorrow so I'm going to sleep early again, see you.

Feb 2, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Hoxtilicious
Fahrenheight said:
This For now :(
diph.php

Concept Enemy, no bullet.

In the first instance I didn't wanted to have too humanoid enemies, but now I really second-guess myself o: Because, it looks pretty awesome, also the idea is impressive. Reminds me of Silent Hill a bit, which is good. If you keep that style, then there is absolutly nothing to worry about :(

Fahrenheight said:
diph.php

I think I degrade it a little or I didn't get it :(

Oh yeah, you got it. The picture itself has really good quality. The "style" is almost perfect. I don't know but there's something missing. You know, like some "final" change, to make it perfect, but I have no idea what it is. I like it acutally :(, she looks a bit emotionless though o:

I'm amazed by your drawing skills. Again. :o

It probably helps getting a nice picture done, if you listen to her theme, while drawing her or something. Her theme is pretty much what she should reflect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UCFeP88MM

Feb 2, 2010 at 10:33 PM
Been here way too long...
hmmmm.
well as far as things go for final tweaks, she looks like she's pouting and drooling a bit. which is okay, if that was what you were aiming for, but...

maybe only one side of her mouth turned down would make it look better.

er, the little bracelet things on her shirt would be so much more ba if they were black and silver.

This stuff looks awesome, can't wait to play the game.

Feb 2, 2010 at 10:43 PM
Hoxtilicious
Lace said:
well as far as things go for final tweaks, she looks like she's pouting and drooling a bit. which is okay, if that was what you were aiming for, but...

Wasn't what I was aiming for, but she looks more like the image of her I have in my head.
She probably should look more hopeful and a bit more fragile.

Feb 3, 2010 at 2:23 AM
Hoxtilicious
As requested by Fire, I will post every little programming change/progress here.

diph.php

Currently working on the SFME, currently the Datatable Editor is finished, it can load tilesets and the GUI is done.

Feb 3, 2010 at 8:37 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
S. P. Gardebiter said:
As requested by Fire, I will post every little programming change/progress here.

diph.php

Currently working on the SFME, currently the Datatable Editor is finished, it can load tilesets and the GUI is done.

Lol... vb.net >>, i thought you would of been using c++ or something

Feb 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM
"Huzzah!"
Never thought visual basic will look like that.. I have one, but I never use it, and I've forgotten why I download it

This for now, sorry :(
diph.php

sigh... don't ask.

Here I go again, going to sleep... YAWN.. good night

Feb 3, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Hoxtilicious
xristosx said:
Lol... vb.net >>, i thought you would of been using c++ or something

I never said I'm using C++.
Plus, it's only the editor.
I don't get why most people think, that Basic is lame or nonprofessional.

Fahrenheight said:
diph.php

sigh... don't ask.

Uh, that looks much like my old one. :) That's cool.
It's looks really good beside the head form, which needs some work. o: Plus she might should look a bit more slender and fragile. I really like how you used the colors in this one, the coloring is a lot better. :D I don't get why you are never satisfied with your work though. :/ Even if you didn't hit the bullseye yet, you always curtly missed it. I'm sure you will draw a perfect picture of her, you're pretty much on the right track :(

But really, this one is pretty awesome, if you compare all the pictures, you can really see the progress, it's amazing :3 I'm sure it will look really good with some final tweaks :3

Feb 3, 2010 at 5:40 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
S. P. Gardebiter said:
I don't get why most people think, that Basic is lame or nonprofessional.

Um, maybe something to do with it being horribly inefficient? Though I suppose that depends on what type of Basic you are using and/or your compiler.

Feb 3, 2010 at 5:56 PM
Hoxtilicious
wedge of cheese said:
Um, maybe something to do with it being horribly inefficient? Though I suppose that depends on what type of Basic you are using and/or your compiler.

Yeah it does really depend. GLBasic ist pretty efficient. In VB.NET it just depends which graphic libary you're using.

Feb 4, 2010 at 1:19 AM
"Huzzah!"
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Uh, that looks much like my old one. :) That's cool.
It's looks really good beside the head form, which needs some work. o: Plus she might should look a bit more slender and fragile. I really like how you used the colors in this one, the coloring is a lot better. :D I don't get why you are never satisfied with your work though. :/ Even if you didn't hit the bullseye yet, you always curtly missed it. I'm sure you will draw a perfect picture of her, you're pretty much on the right track :(

But really, this one is pretty awesome, if you compare all the pictures, you can really see the progress, it's amazing :3 I'm sure it will look really good with some final tweaks :3

never enuff dakka. yeah is like a personal disorder of mine.

Actually, If it weren't for my friend, I would never have post that, so yeah.

Also, I didn't know that your aiming for a non-humanoid enemies, sorry I try not too create another humanoid enemies, unless of course you told me.

And "spitter"(the spitting blood mutated girl thingy, the one I made) was a Silent Hill Inspired Enemy :D

Feb 4, 2010 at 1:25 AM
Hoxtilicious
Fahrenheight said:
Actually, If it weren't for my friend, I would never have post that, so yeah.

What do you mean? o:

Fahrenheight said:
Also, I didn't know that your aiming for a non-humanoid enemies, sorry I try not too create another humanoid enemies, unless of course you told me.

Nah, just go and create some humanoid enemies too, aslong as you don't overdo humanoid ones. 25% more humanoid ones, the rest not so much should be cool for the start :(

Fahrenheight said:
And "spitter"(the spitting blood mutated girl thingy, the one I made) was a Silent Hill Inspired Enemy :D

Yeah I thought so, pretty awesome :)

Feb 4, 2010 at 1:38 AM
"Huzzah!"
My Scanner and my photoshop has been disabled(broken, the reason why I'm using MS Paint) and my friend insist on letting me use her photoshop and scanner, when I'm finished coloring Pollux, I was going too store it for awhile, but my friend forced me to post it,
(She: If you don't post that, I will yell that youre raping me! Fahrenheight: OH COME ON!)My freind tell that its really good, :/

Feb 4, 2010 at 1:45 AM
Hoxtilicious
Fahrenheight said:
My Scanner and my photoshop has been disabled(broken, the reason why I'm using MS Paint) and my friend insist on letting me use her photoshop and scanner, when I'm finished coloring Pollux, I was going too store it for awhile, but my friend forced me to post it,
(She: If you don't post that, I will yell that youre raping me! Fahrenheight: OH COME ON!)My freind tell that its really good, :/

Oh, now I understand why the coloring was looking much better in the newer one o:
You're pretty good at MS Paint though.

Feb 4, 2010 at 8:02 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Looks like you're going through a lot of pain.

We need some MS Paint therapists.

Back