Steam Summer Sale 2013

Jul 13, 2013 at 11:24 PM
"Huzzah!"
Just bought the Age of Empires II: HD Edition (@ 50% off which is $10). I'm hoping for Rogue Legacy to get down to at least 50% off, then I might snag it. Almost bought Tomb Raider, but I was turned off by some of the DLC. I mean, DLC that let's you drop further without getting hurt? Maybe I'm just too old or my thinking is irregular, but I expect those kinds of things to be in the game, either by use of difficulty settings or by making the player work to unlock it. Maps and skins are totally fine for DLC, but this just seemed distasteful to me.

Right now, Borderlands 2 and the Season Pass are $10.19 each on the daily deal. Anyone want to buy and play with JonSpider and me +others? I'm willing to start a new character, and I'll either be support (Maya with Harmony skill tree focus) or some kind of high damage tank. It's one of those games that is fun playing solo, but SOOO fun playing with others.

Jul 15, 2013 at 7:34 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Just Bioshock and System Shock 2 so far.
I might also grab the FNV dlc's while they're a dollar each.

Also you guys should all totally vote for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Jul 16, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
More days of sales. Still waiting on Runner 2.

Also Castle Crashers is 75% off for $3.74. Buy it and we could do some co-op stuff!

Jul 19, 2013 at 4:11 AM
"Huzzah!"
I've bought quite a bit; probably not going to get anything else, except I'm waiting until the end of the sale to see if Rogue Legacy will ever go down further than 20%, and if it doesn't, I'll just buy it at that price.

What I've bought so far:
Garry's Mod, Bastion, Castle Crashers, Castle Crashers DLC: Pink Knight, Castle Crashers DLC: Blacksmith, Organ Trail: Director's Cut, Borderlands 2 Collectors Edition DLC, Borderlands 2 Creature Slaughterdome DLC, Borderlands 2: Siren Supremacy Pack, Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack, Age of Empires II, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Wizorb, Torchlight II, Anodyne.

I also just bought a couple extra CSGO games for my brother and my two cousins, so we can play together (gun game is LEGIT). And I bought an extra Borderlands 2 for a super awesome friend of mine who I really want to play with. So I've kinda spent about all the money I have to spare... maybe a little more even.

Jul 21, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Melon Lord
Well today's Encore day, all those popular deals for a full 24 hours. Maybe I'll get the Psycho Pack, Torchlight II maybe. Has anyone played the latter? I hear it's pretty good, especially with Co-Op.

Still no Runner 2. Shoot, seems I might have to settle for 25% off in the last few moments then.

So what's your purchase record during this sale, if any? Curious is all.

Jul 21, 2013 at 7:59 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
You guys need to get the quote dlc for runner 2 it is freaking AWESOME!

Jul 22, 2013 at 12:19 AM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
JonSpider said:
Also Castle Crashers is 75% off for $3.74. Buy it and we could do some co-op stuff!

I own that game
Let us play
(I'm Level 99 HA)

Jul 22, 2013 at 12:44 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Aar said:
I own that game
Let us play
(I'm Level 99 HA)
I own that game as well. I'm level 10 or something.

Jul 22, 2013 at 4:43 AM
Melon Lord
Aar said:
I own that game
Let us play
(I'm Level 99 HA)

Thatnamelessguy said:
I own that game as well. I'm level 10 or something.
Oi, I just want to do a Co-Op game from the start, then work our way up to beating the game with whatever we chose. If everyone was Level 99, that would take 5 minutes.

Anyway, here's my final purchase list:
-Fez
-Borderlands 2 Season Pass + Gaige and Krieg
-Torchlight II
- Runner 2 + The Quote DLC

Jul 22, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
...Aha... ha.h.a.h...a.haha!
Well, I bought more stuff, and am in the black D:

But, this marks the end of my shopping till Xmas... at least *hopefully*...
Ended up buying :
Torchlight II
Dead Island : Game of the Year Edition
La-Mulana
Saints Row 2
BioShock 2
Gemini Rue
Super Hexagon
Tomb Raider (and two outfit DLC packs lol)

Luckily they were mostly 75% off except for La-Mulana, and Gemini Rue... so it wasn't THAT much...

It's just the fact that after the Borderlands 2 shopping spree, I went ahead and bought a new video card and PSU... So now I'm ... Yeah...
[I blame JonSpider for getting me into Borderlands 2 which dominoed into this... D: But I'm loving it xD]