SOLVE ALL YOU COMPUTER PROBLEM WITH "ROBOLINUX"

Jun 5, 2013 at 6:17 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Pronouns: he/him
http://robolinux.org/

Marvel in awe at the pinnacle of modern OS technology.. a fork of debian with a copy of virtual box and some crappy OSX dock. Windows too slow for you? Emulate it! That'll make it faster!
It is a certainty that your Windows pc runs slower and slower the longer you use it. Why? Well that's because it is not a real operating system. It is still a 1980's DOS file system with a graphical shell called Windows. DOS is ancient 4 bit technology and it always will be.
Did you know that 50% of all computing devices today cannot run Microsoft Windows, but Unix & Linux runs on 100% of them? I didn't. I can't wait to install this on my TI-86.

The "About" page is nice too. here is "A personal message to you from the President & CEO: Johanna Sherrill"
Originally I was a Robolinux User and after just a month of being able to triple my productivity while using the Robolinux operating system I was so incredibly impressed I called the company and bought it.
wow.

Jun 5, 2013 at 6:46 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
I don't know if I should laugh or cry

Jun 5, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Apple is a modified Free BSD Unix based OS and is considered super easy to use by millions of people all over the world. The MAC is a totally complete solution of perfect hardware and software ready for you to use with almost no effort.
Waitwaitwait. The webpage IS called "About Robolinux", right?

Jun 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Robolinux makes your Windows PC 100% immune to Viruses & Malware!
It is impossible to get a virus or malware when you use a Linux operating system like Robolinux
Unix which is also on your iPhone, iPod, iPad & Linux which is on all Google Android phones & Android tablets like the Kindle, HP, LG, Sony, Compaq, IBM,etc etc use Linux so they rarely ever get a virus. Macs run FREE BSD Unix under the hood and they too rarely get a virus.
:confused:

Jun 6, 2013 at 9:25 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
It is impossible to get a virus or malware when you use a Linux operating system like Robolinux.
p169558-0-hobjection.gif

What's a computer virus, in more specific words? It's usually a term informing about malware, adware, and spyware. Now, as we dive deeper into definitions, might we check out a meaning to an OS? "An operating system, (OS) is a collection of software that manages computer hardware, resources, and provides common services for computer programs." -Wikipedia

So, it provides common services for programs? Linux itself wouldn't run an .exe file, it would probably try looking for a solution. However, if Wine were to be installed... [Dramatic Pause]

WOULDN'T IT BE SO THAT THE VIRUS RUNS? INFECTING YOUR PRECIOUS LINUX?

Also, in case you need more evidence, if a file extension such as .rpm holds a virus...

LINUX WOULD RUN IT NO PROBLEM! CAUSING THE COMPUTER TO GET INFECTED!

Clearly, Linux isn't invulnerable to viruses, no matter how tough you make it out to be!

Jun 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Sincerity will always triumph over irony.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Pronouns: He/Him
Robolinux sounds awesome... But first I need to download more RAM before I try to handle anything as epic as that.

Jun 7, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
The only thing that can solve all computer problems is called Hammer 1.0

Jun 7, 2013 at 11:30 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
This is insulting. I have an incredible dislike for Linux (all versions, including OSX, yah know Macs.) Windows will always be better than... this.

Jun 8, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Professional Whatever
Pronouns: she/her
I don't think you understand the point of this thread

Jun 8, 2013 at 3:44 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I know it isn't DIRECTLY Linux. But it is based on it. This OS sounds helpful to many people. Just not me.

Jun 8, 2013 at 4:02 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
thenachocheeser said:
I know it isn't DIRECTLY Linux. But it is based on it. This OS sounds helpful to many people. Just not me.
Yeah see you really don't get it. At all.

I'm not even sure how to go about explaining "it" anymore...

Back