Show off your org music...

Nov 4, 2022 at 2:16 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Made this a while ago, but it's an original theme for Su- from teh beta :)
also tried my best to get it to sound as pixel-like as possible

Nov 5, 2022 at 8:07 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
@dg125
Heh, I don't have much context about the whole controversy surrounding the original song, but I must say, that ORG remix sounds a lot smoother than the song you linked to, so I like it.

@Vozaxhi
I tried playing that ORG in the plugin, but for some reason it wasn't working, so I had to download the ORG and play it locally in ORGMaker. Not bad for an original composition. It has somewhat of a familiar sound to Toroko's theme, but with a bit less of a "playful and innocent" feel to it, which is kind of more fitting for Sue's character, which I guess I kind of project onto Su from the beta concept art. The tune also sounds believably like "Cave Story music" in a way.

Nov 10, 2022 at 6:54 AM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Here's some originals I haven't posted here. Some are recent, one is not as recent. Overlay, Rupert's Day, and Hidef were all written on guitar first before I transcribed the parts I needed by ear into orgmaker.
HERE <--- is also a collection of my personal favorite originals I've made over the years and all the covers that I can identify with proper naming. Incomplete tracks should be named accordingly. These are free to be used as a resource for modders in need of ORGs, as long as credit is given.
Ninety

Overlay

Rupert's Day

Hidef

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2022 at 5:49 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Ascension - ORG Demake

Drive Mirror
Time Taken: ~2.5 hours
Description: Organya demake of Ascension (Valley of Ivory Dust) from Chromatic Shift - me, Infinityβ and GalacticSilver's Modfest 32 submission
Made with the same org waves as the original, minus the LFO vibrato and wave-shapers

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2022 at 3:38 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I fell a bit behind on this, but got some time this morning to catch up on these compositions!

@2DBro
Ninety:
Kind of soft, "pressing onward" kind of tone

Overlay:
Felt a bit choppy at the beginning, but is decent afterward, and gets kind of interesting.

Rupert's Day:
Got my attention right off the bat. Had a nice satisfying tone that I could picture during the finishing credits of a game.

Hidef:
I like it, this can fit in a variety of different scenarios, and you make an interesting use of some of those lesser used drum tracks.

@AquaDoesStuff
Aqua, I always love hearing your music! The different tracks all blend in so nicely. Sounds a little bit better in its original form, but the ORG format still carries a good mystical feel to it.