SEQUENCE OF EVENTS

Do you forget the egg corridor

• Yes sometimes i do but not for the same reason

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes FOR THE EXACT SAME REASON!!!

• No not really

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • i forget egg corridor and grasstown (and maybe more)

• Total voters
May 29, 2018 at 12:08 AM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
when you think about cave story do you think about stuff like it goes first cave mimiga village then grasstown and then sandzone

or do you think first cave mimiga village EGG CORRIDOR grass town sand zone labrynth.....

I forget egg corridor a lot, does anyone else?

maybe its because the jenkas dream nightmare game kind of skips the egg corridor

im just curious because in a game i was making i kind of had it go in the order that regular cave story does but i ended up missing egg corridor even though thats like a big area

May 29, 2018 at 12:29 AM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
egg corridor (in my eyes) is one of the most memorable parts of cave story so i dont tend to forget about it but i do kinda get what you're saying

May 29, 2018 at 12:36 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
I don't find the Egg Corridor all too special anymore, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten it. Personally, the most forgettable area is the Sand Zone, and mostly for the dog side-quest in the 2nd half, and the fact that there's nothing too good item-wise in it. Sure Jenka gives a nice helping of exposition and we get the first glimpse of the Doctor and Curly, but that's about it. The Egg Corridor is right afterward on the forgettable list because we get introduced to Sue and that's it, but what I like about the Egg Corridor over the Sand Zone is that we get a cool weapon (The Missile Launcher).

May 29, 2018 at 12:42 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Egg Corridor is a pretty memorable place, imo. You get introduced to Sue and the effects of the Red Flower through Igor. The music is used the most, with it being in the credits, in trailers for some of the ports, it's also in the 1001 Spikes Curly level.

May 29, 2018 at 1:07 AM
Egg Corridor is a pretty memorable place, imo. You get introduced to Sue and the effects of the Red Flower through Igor. The music is used the most, with it being in the credits, in trailers for some of the ports, it's also in the 1001 Spikes Curly level.
whats the spikes curly thing 10000 level?

also i agree i really like the music it almost reminds me of the sand zone... but not exactly you know what i mean???
like they're kind of similar ish not similar but kind of ish similar

May 29, 2018 at 3:30 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
The Egg Corridor is my favorite part of Cave Story's early game, so I don't really forget it. Perhaps it seems forgettable because it's the area with the least amount of exposition/story in the game, so you tend not to stick around there for too long (same goes for Egg Corridor? as well). It's also a lot more straightforward than the two areas that follow it.

May 29, 2018 at 5:09 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
The Egg Corridor is my favorite part of Cave Story's early game, so I don't really forget it. Perhaps it seems forgettable because it's the area with the least amount of exposition/story in the game, so you tend not to stick around there for too long (same goes for Egg Corridor? as well). It's also a lot more straightforward than the two areas that follow it.
No that area is Monster X

May 29, 2018 at 1:21 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I never forget Egg Corridor because it was one of the only two locations in the Wiiware demo. Once I started playing Cave story in full, I kept forgetting about First Cave actually

Last edited:
May 29, 2018 at 1:27 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
when you think about cave story do you think about stuff like it goes first cave mimiga village then grasstown and then sandzone

or do you think first cave mimiga village EGG CORRIDOR grass town sand zone labrynth.....

I forget egg corridor a lot, does anyone else?

maybe its because the jenkas dream nightmare game kind of skips the egg corridor

im just curious because in a game i was making i kind of had it go in the order that regular cave story does but i ended up missing egg corridor even though thats like a big area
IDK you go through Egg Corridor twice so I don't really forget it that often.

Also Egg Corridor? > Egg Corridor

May 29, 2018 at 1:29 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

Well that's obvious. Murdering zombified dragon babies is way cooler than murdering squared elephants (Then again, Quote kills a lot of infants)

May 29, 2018 at 4:22 PM
Professional Whatever
jenka's nightmare doesn't skip egg corridor...?

May 29, 2018 at 5:41 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Grasstown is the easiest to forget about because it's very tedious (See Jellyfish Juice)

May 29, 2018 at 5:49 PM
Grasstown is the easiest to forget about because it's very tedious (See Jellyfish Juice)

But not as tedious as Sandzone (See Having to walk all over the map to get some old witch's dogs), and yet I've never met anyone who has forgotten about Sandzone (Granted, there's the whole Toroko thing, but even with Grasstown, there's still the thing with Chaco). Also, how does something being tedious make it more forgettable? If anything, it does the exact opposite

Last edited:
May 29, 2018 at 6:47 PM
War criminal
but even with Grasstown, there's still the thing with Chaco
Only first time players wouldn't think about that, because it's not until the Prefab Room where you can realize you can sleep on beds.

May 29, 2018 at 7:32 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
I'm pretty sure everyone knows what beds do in video games.
What Serri means is the Chaco's Lipstick thing. You wouldn't necessarily know to talk to the fireplace and not Chaco first and THEN go to bed.

May 29, 2018 at 11:45 PM
IDK you go through Egg Corridor twice so I don't really forget it that often.

well exactly the egg corridor? is different and i think that first cave would be easier to forget since you go through a very similar one for a shorter amount time HOWEVER you get the super cool best weapon so maybe not, you know?

May 30, 2018 at 5:12 PM
It’s the destroyed egg corridor you have to go through to get to the outer wall
What about his post implied that he didn't know what Egg Corridor? was?

Jul 26, 2018 at 2:09 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Actually I forget more Sand Zone then Egg corridor(especially the second times you there)