Feb 20, 2017 at 2:10 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Released recently on Playism and Steam, it's a classic Mega Man series gameplay parody with a unique story. It's quite difficult. But, once you get the hang of it, it's quite addicting! (Long as you don't die too often x)

...What's quite interesting about this game, is that its successful translation and conversion to english was partially due to the Cave Story Tribute Site Forums. Well, back when the original forums were still run by SkyeWelse as the Mirai Forums. I directed the project leader to SkyWelse and he hooked up the project's team with resources and an environment to launch from. It was a long journey for the team involved and the original developer. But, they finally got it released in english!

I was recently reminded and thanked, so that was pretty nice of them.

p357576-0-image.png
p357576-1-image.png

p357576-2-image.png
p357576-3-image.png

p357576-4-image.png
p357576-5-image.png

Anyways, it's quite the nice classic Mega Man tribute. I personally had lost my interest in the classic Mega Man games until I played this game. ...You might keep an eye out for a deal!

PS: Achievements should be added soon on Steam.

Feb 20, 2017 at 3:00 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Damn I just spent my 10 dollars on Kero Blaster....If I can i'll give it a shot, and it looks really fun off face value.

Feb 20, 2017 at 5:25 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Damn I just spent my 10 dollars on Kero Blaster....If I can i'll give it a shot, and it looks really fun off face value.
Well you can't beat Kero Blaster ;)

Feb 25, 2017 at 2:15 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I remember buying this game from the Japanese website and installing a fan translation when I was in high school: the impression I got of it was that it was really hard, even for a Mega Man clone.