Respawning Reptilian Relics

Dec 21, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Just a friendly notice: I'm baaaaaack~ Or, well, I will be back-ish. Soon... Ish. I dunno. I guess I sort of already am back, but I will be slightly more back soon. Too soon? Ow, my back. Anyways, the important thing is I have an onion on my belt, because it's the style of the time.
So yeah... The slightly psychotic self-hating scalie bisexual modder you all love to hate is back in action, and might possibly start working on something of some interest sometime soon. But this time around, I ain't promising jack until, well, whatever it is gets done. 'Cause I learned something recently: Never promise more than your absolute minimum.

To the point though, greetings, hello, salut, aloha all that jazz. If you missed me, well. Hi. If you didn't, I know a nice, dark little hole you can stuff your comments into... Though I'm sure William Shatner gets enough fan mail.

In concusion, here's a picture of Bob-omb pixel art in MineCraft that is totally unrelated to anything:

diph.php

This line is included to annoy the hell out of the admins. Ah, the good old days.

Dec 21, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Pronouns: he/him
DB! You are back Mr. SQL!

Wait... you're really back???

Dude, you have the best basic modding guide / TSC guide ever! Please don't do that again by doing weird stuff to your website so that nobody can see your guides / donate stuff.

Oh thank goodness.

Dec 21, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Carrotlord said:
DB! You are back Mr. SQL!

Wait... you're really back???

Dude, you have the best basic modding guide / TSC guide ever! Please don't do that again by doing weird stuff to your website so that nobody can see your guides / donate stuff.

Oh thank goodness.
Actually, my webby went down a long time ago, and I lost my old archive copies of the site to two laptop deaths... I possibly have the TSC guide in XLS format on my SkyDrive, lemme check.

Ayup.

https://skydrive.live.com/edit.aspx?id=documents&resid=CCE755DC89494679!643&wd=cpe < Cave Story Weapon Notes (Unmodified)

https://skydrive.live.com/edit.aspx?id=documents&resid=CCE755DC89494679!772&wd=cpe < TSC Notes

Also, turns out I might have an ancient backup copy of my site as well... Will investigate.

Addendumtronica: Wowsers. I gotta thank my past self for this one. I have a complete and total archive of my webby all ZIP'd and saved to my SkyDrive, all up to date with the most recent changes I made (including the handy music resource guide update :D). If I weren't busy I'd have half a mind to find a host.

Dec 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Pronouns: none
Hello! Nice to see you back, athough I don't know you :)

Dec 21, 2012 at 7:38 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I never knew you, however I find your personality to be engaging and entertaining.
I can't tell if you will be good friend or worst enemy.

Dec 21, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Ultrasyther said:
I never knew you, however I find your personality to be engaging and entertaining.
I can't tell if you will be good friend or worst enemy.
In all likelyhood, we shall be wood frienemies.
Also, if you think my personality is engaging, watch as I shamelessly plug my dry, boring take on a MineCraft Let's Play and render your hopes into a sticky caramel of disappointment that I shall savour, perhaps over grilled eggplant with a side of baconated sausages and noodle salad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OXzEnz4gj8&list=PLY5YMVL2ks1roY9Ajpg0yYHC6iYXb_joE&feature=mh_lolz
Randolf said:
Hello! Nice to see you back, athough I don't know you :)
I am the exception to every rule you have ever known. I am the one who lurks in the back of the minds of the eldest members. I am HE who wrote and clarified what I've been told is THE TSC reference guide for Cave Story modding. And I'm also a damn fine cook. A pleasure to aquaint you, I'm sure.

Dec 21, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Not anymore
DB's omelets are the bomb. They contain jellyfish juice, hot spicy chiles, and lots of cheese. Fancy cheese.

Dec 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I dont think i ever met you, but welcome back anyways.

Dec 21, 2012 at 9:17 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
DragonBoots said:
In all likelyhood, we shall be wood frienemies.
Also, if you think my personality is engaging, watch as I shamelessly plug my dry, boring take on a MineCraft Let's Play and render your hopes into a sticky caramel of disappointment that I shall savour, perhaps over grilled eggplant with a side of baconated sausages and noodle salad:
I've never had a wood frienemy! (Well except woodman but he stopped hanging out with me after I made fun of his name...everyday.)
Unfortunately for you, I am not sugar based so my disappointment won't turn to caramel!
More like a dark coffee. As a great kind of human once said.
"Blacker then the night, hotter and more bitter then hell itself, this is coffee"-Godot
Oh and if your gonna enjoy me over anything, could it please be eggplant based pancakes?
I think my caramelized disappointment deserves a LITTLE better then just plain roasted eggplant.
I didn't even know that you could baconate sausage... Well I guess I should get to work then!

Dec 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Carrotlord said:
DB's omelets are the bomb. They contain jellyfish juice, hot spicy chiles, and lots of cheese. Fancy cheese.
Carrotlord, I'll ask you to refrain from exposing our kinky sexlife to the noobs. They'll get jealous.
Wait, what?

Omega said:
I dont think i ever met you, but welcome back anyways.
Merci. Voulez vous couchez avec moi? ;D

Ultrasyther said:
I've never had a wood frienemy! (Well except woodman but he stopped hanging out with me after I made fun of his name...everyday.)
Unfortunately for you, I am not sugar based so my disappointment won't turn to caramel!
More like a dark coffee. As a great kind of human once said.
"Blacker then the night, hotter and more bitter then hell itself, this is coffee"-Godot
Oh and if your gonna enjoy me over anything, could it please be eggplant based pancakes?
I think my caramelized disappointment deserves a LITTLE better then just plain roasted eggplant.
I didn't even know that you could baconate sausage... Well I guess I should get to work then!
Isn't that the guy who bursts into flames if you set him on fire?
Also, Godot is waiting for you.
And seriously, you're not allowed to knock my grilled eggplant until you've tried it. Seriously, why complicate? It takes so well to a quick grilling.
Lastly, you have much to learn, padawan. You can baconize anything, and it will be better for it.

Dec 21, 2012 at 11:48 PM
DragonBoots said:
Isn't that the guy who bursts into flames if you set him on fire?
Naw that's flammable-man

DragonBoots said:
And seriously, you're not allowed to knock my grilled eggplant until you've tried it. Seriously, why complicate? It takes so well to a quick grilling.
Lastly, you have much to learn, padawan. You can baconize anything, and it will be better for it.
Look I already get enough crud from eggplant wizard...

And I know that epicmealtime can baconize everything but a normal human? Strange...

Dec 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
This line is included to annoy the hell out of the admins. Ah, the good old days.
Took me a second to get it and reminisce xD

Glad to see you're still alive! ;D Been ages...
Anyway... Looking forward to whatever master plan you have cooking.

Randomness : What kind of Dragon Boots are you today?

http://augurlee.deviantart.com/art/tattoo-Golden-Dragon-boots-99735627
http://www.virtualshoemuseum.com/zjef-van-bezouw/dragon-boots
http://www.bootsfootwear.net/for-sale/new-mark-nason-braybrook-dragon-boots-size-9-black-400-mens-nwt/56424/
http://www.newlook.com/shop/mens/shoes-and-boots/green-dragon-3d-slippers_258992030

Dec 22, 2012 at 3:20 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Color text thread? Color text thread.

Why aren't you posting in red anyway? Trying to be a good boy after having your ban lifted?

Dec 22, 2012 at 3:38 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Pronouns: ㅤ
Oh how I waited for this day. You created the best possible lurking experience. Weeelcome back, nice to meet you.

Dec 22, 2012 at 6:39 AM
Ultrasyther said:
Naw that's flammable-man

Look I already get enough crud from eggplant wizard...

And I know that epicmealtime can baconize everything but a normal human? Strange...
I am no normal man. I am DragonBoots.

Dunc2403 said:
I vaguely remember you from tiny conversations on IRC, and from what I remember you didn't seem too cool

I'm sure you'll be able to keep me entertained for a while
You probably only remember my trollsona.

X-Calibar said:
I'm thinking option 2... Gotta lurve dem hooker boots. <3

MetaSeraphim said:
Color text thread? Color text thread.

Why aren't you posting in red anyway? Trying to be a good boy after having your ban lifted?
Voluntary ban was voluntary. :3

Tpcool said:
Oh how I waited for this day. You created the best possible lurking experience. Weeelcome back, nice to meet you.
Eh? I know I'm the epitome of drop-dead sexy forum personality, but damn, man. Keep it PG. XD

Dec 22, 2012 at 7:52 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Dec 24, 2012 at 1:41 PM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Pronouns: she/her
Whoa, I thought this was a thread for tongue-twisters when I saw the title. Boy was I ever wrong. I'm all flaccid now.

Hey there, welcome back, looking forward to you being more-back.

Dec 24, 2012 at 8:18 PM
HyMyNameIsMatt said:
Thanku. :3

DoubleThink said:
Ah, DoubleThink, my old nemesis. How have you been you flamboyant sack of dictatorial crap?
(Kidding, love ya mate. XD)

43501 said:
Whoa, I thought this was a thread for tongue-twisters when I saw the title. Boy was I ever wrong. I'm all flaccid now.

Hey there, welcome back, looking forward to you being more-back.
I'm not sure flaccid is the word you wanted there... Unless tongue twisters are a fetish of yours, that is.

Back