Quote in Windows 8 for PSP [Crossover] [Demo]

Mar 6, 2018 at 11:50 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Heres the mod i mentioned in plus porter. I am still working on it so it will take a long time.
If you don't know what Windows 8 for PSP is check my website.
Its a simple texture pack mod. I made up a couple of characters with personality. Jack is a slacker. Mia is a Body builder who is strict on stuff. They both protect this giant computer called the master computer. The master computer the source to all of the internet. If it gets destroyed or infected by a virus, the internet is down and destroyed forever. Read a e book coming soon.
More download mirrors coming soon.
New version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d9o2mvcaq3uni8h/Quote_in_Windows_8_(Crossover).zip
just a demo
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o8c76o869mwfcda/Quote_in_Windows_8_(Crossover)_now_with_story.zip
Now includes a story line and some backround mod
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m2hbc2spdi9bsyh/Quote in Windows 8 (crossover) fixed some dialoge and some scripts new map layout.zip
Fixed the dialogue and the scripts. changed the map layout.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ccqxensc290kmed/Quote_in_Windows_8_(crossover)_fixed_the_santa_goes_to_end_bug_but_no_ending_yet.zip
Fixed the talking to santa 3x goes to end bug. No ending credit yet. New intro
2.0.0.0b
http://www.mediafire.com/file/894dcki1j1jtv2u/Quote in Windows 8 (crossover) The extra health has a use and damage has been incresed you cannot go to the end please help.zip
Some Enemy's damage has changed. You cannot go to the end it will crash. Noxid's 3 save slots and Polar Star Variants used. Elec or Stone man music used (can't remember who i got it from whoever it is tell me)
Backstory Normal ending:
As Quote destroy the Undead Core Quote cannot jump off the island because the edge of the island is blocked off. You find a teleport and Quote decide to go in. he then wakes up 49 years later to find out he has 1/1 life left.
P.S Is someone willing to redraw the credit pictures
If you want to beat the game ask me for a save file for it (lucky only for Running Hell users)
This game is at it's beta if you found bugs please tell me immediately.
EDIT: The new link broke now fixed

Attachments

• Start Point.png
    Start Point.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Intro.png
    Intro.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Mar 6, 2018 at 11:58 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
A. This is a new thread, many of us won't know what you're talking about (including me). Give an explanation first.
B. The attached files feature is more for small files and for posts on development threads than it is for something like this. You want to be able to download it from a trusted source (like MediaFire, MEGA, etc.).
C. Quote. In Windows 8. For PSP?! I haven't played this yet, but slow down there!
D. Threads are not usually supposed to be used for casual stuff. They are used for news, mods, development questions etc. most of the time.

Mar 7, 2018 at 12:14 AM
Heres the mod i mentioned i am still working on it so it will take a long time.
Its a simple texture pack mod. I made up a couple of characters with personality. Jack is a slacker. Mia is a Body builder who is strict on stuff.
Since i have no access to a pc i have a very limited time.
I have made a mega man one as well
This is just a crossover

Mar 7, 2018 at 12:23 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Since i have no access to a pc i have a very limited time.
I have made a mega man one as well
This is just a crossover
I see. When you do get computer access fix these please! A lot of these things are unconditional and should be fixed asap, by the decree of the high and mighty EwanGreen4. (I'm not commanding you fix these, because I don't have the power to do that, but I strongly recommend you do.)

Mar 8, 2018 at 1:54 AM
Please tell us on what you think on the storyline

Mar 22, 2018 at 10:33 PM
BTW the screenshots are old they may be outdated

Mar 23, 2018 at 11:59 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I still have no idea what any of this is supposed to be

Mar 23, 2018 at 3:13 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Heres the mod i mentioned in plus porter. I am still working on it so it will take a long time.
Its a simple texture pack mod. I made up a couple of characters with personality. Jack is a slacker. Mia is a Body builder who is strict on stuff. They both protect this giant computer called the master computer. The master computer the source to all of the internet. If it gets destroyed or infected by a virus, the internet is down and destroyed forever. Read a e book coming soon.
More download mirrors coming soon.
New version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d9o2mvcaq3uni8h/Quote_in_Windows_8_(Crossover).zip
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o8c76o869mwfcda/Quote_in_Windows_8_(Crossover)_now_with_story.zip
Now includes a story line and some backround mod
Backstory Normal ending:
As Quote destroy the Undead Core Quote cannot jump off the island because the edge of the island is blocked off. You find a teleport and Quote decide to go in. he then wakes up 49 years later to find out he has 1/1 life left.
This doesn't look good but I am going to try it when I get home and can run it on my Windows machine. But white on purple on black isn't a good color scheme.

Mar 23, 2018 at 10:24 PM
I AM NOT A GOOD TEXTURIST SO I SUCK AT DRAWING SPRITES SO DON'T JUDGE ME!
btw new updates on the game check it
and those blocks are one note in horrible resolution

Mar 26, 2018 at 5:51 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I AM NOT A GOOD TEXTURIST SO I SUCK AT DRAWING SPRITES SO DON'T JUDGE ME!
btw new updates on the game check it
and those blocks are one note in horrible resolution
Taking criticism is one of the most important things in life.

Mar 30, 2018 at 7:52 PM
true
and i just fixed the talking to santa 3x then go to the end bug check it

i know this is off topic but how do you change thisExample.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 30, 2018 at 8:48 PM
oh thanks cause some of those are kinda hillarious

Mar 30, 2018 at 10:59 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I still have no idea what any of this is supposed to be
update: I played it and I still don't know what's going on

Mar 30, 2018 at 11:19 PM
update: I played it and I still don't know what's going on
this is a crossover on my texture pack mod. please read the description and the normal ending backstory its like cave story 2 but crossover version

Mar 31, 2018 at 4:45 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Last edited:
Mar 31, 2018 at 7:02 PM
its not yet done the only reason i put very big life capsules is because the npc cause more damage than the original npc and why are you using wine because it causes the game to crash? P.S how do you change damage on the npc.
The reason why the blocks are breakable in toroko's house is jack changed the whole house into that certain block and jack does not know how to undo it and the egg no 1 is a trap so you will most likely be stuck in there for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. P.S.S if you paid attention to the damage the wooden gun does -2 damage because it's windows 8 logic and Mia has no clue on who the doctors brother is because she has never seen him or heard of him at all. This comment is for people like pch and noxid who don't have a clue on what's happening.
Sorry if i have a bad story line my weekness is sprite and writing storys. but i do love scripting stuff.

I reviewed your mod. I have no clue what is going on and its not a good mod. Here is the review: https://dorper.me/quote-in-windows-8
what did you do to make the game crash?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 31, 2018 at 7:30 PM
i read your review your criticism is kinda funny (P.S i noticed you did not get the bow from the fisherman hint talk to him) but this game is about windows 8 because it all started when i crossed contacted windows 8 sprites and minecraft together it looked horrible but i shrunk the sprites and came up with the 2 main character names jack and mia they were both brother and sister and the 2 mascots for windows 8 for psp. the reason alex (not balrog) called not misery jenka is because he got confused. Jenka is called Misty

Last edited: