Quote and Curly: Siblings or Not? Vote!

Sep 13, 2015 at 4:40 AM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
calling this a "Shameless double post" is simultaneously rude, nonsensical and backseat moderating
like first off you're not a mod holy shit neither am I but I have more to say so it's almost okay
second, calling it "shameless" is just fucking rude
do you think he's proud of doing that or something
there's nothing "shameless" about it whatsoever
I gave him a link to the forum rules and told him to take one of them down before a moderater gives him infraction points. I was giving him a heads up so that he didn't get infraction points. I was helping him, and your post definitly didn't have more content than mine. And you are a lot ruder than me. Try not to be so aggresive, it's kind of annoying.
Edit: Maybe I was being a bit rude in the post towards him. I still think your being overly agresive, and rude in general.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2015 at 4:42 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
calling this a "Shameless double post" is simultaneously rude, nonsensical and backseat moderating
like first off you're not a mod holy shit neither am I but I have more to say so it's almost okay
second, calling it "shameless" is just fucking rude
do you think he's proud of doing that or something
there's nothing "shameless" about it whatsoever

You could probably stand to calm down yourself (remember, there's a "report" button for a reason).

But yeah, this kind of double post is normally a bug, notice how the 2 posts are exactly the same and are posted minutes apart.

EDIT: Actually, looking at this thread closer, it seems it was posted 3 times, but Matrixzk already deleted one of them, but missed the other duplicate.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2015 at 7:57 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
It's what happens when people with slow (at the time) internet spam the post submission button because the page isn't loading fast enough. It isn't done on purpose. We're generally understanding about this sort of thing.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2015 at 10:15 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Double post. Please take one of those down. Refer to the forum rules as well.
yeah, i am waiting for removing. I sent request.

Love is a learned emotion, nobody starts with it, even the relationship between parent and child is bonded over time and experiences. My grandmother is going through alzheimer's dementia, and I can assure you that her thoughts towards others even my dad are not the same.
Hmm, if you say so, but i think that they were programmed to love each other, so they can't just forget about it. But you know, it's just theory, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 13, 2015 at 4:17 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Hmm, if you say so, but i think that they were programmed to love each other, so they can't just forget about it. But you know, it's just theory, right?
You keep on. Saying "it's just a theory" as if its just your opinion, but that's not what a theory is.

If curly was programed to love Qoute, then why did she attack him with intent to kill?

Both Curly and Qoute are robots made to pass off as human and for combat. They are also able to adapt to new situations and think for themselves, like when Curly chose to mother the orphaned mimiga. I doubt the original makers of curly ever thought of programing that in.

Sep 13, 2015 at 4:48 PM
You keep on. Saying "it's just a theory" as if its just your opinion, but that's not what a theory is.

If curly was programed to love Qoute, then why did she attack him with intent to kill?

Both Curly and Qoute are robots made to pass off as human and for combat. They are also able to adapt to new situations and think for themselves, like when Curly chose to mother the orphaned mimiga. I doubt the original makers of curly ever thought of programing that in.
Hm, maybe you're right. But for sure they are not siblings.

Sep 13, 2015 at 9:03 PM
Its dark in here
Hm, maybe you're right. But for sure they are not siblings.
Actually due to the fact that they are very similarly designed (with size, pale coating or skin, eye lines, and ears), they probably have the same maker or are of the same series which fits the bill of robotic siblings. Therefore they are siblings in the same way Mega Man and the other robot masters are.

Sep 15, 2015 at 7:47 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
N.
Idk, even if they were made by the same creator, I just find it weird to classify them as "siblings" in that way.

Sep 15, 2015 at 3:25 PM
Actually due to the fact that they are very similarly designed (with size, pale coating or skin, eye lines, and ears), they probably have the same maker or are of the same series which fits the bill of robotic siblings. Therefore they are siblings in the same way Mega Man and the other robot masters are.
Yeah, if you mean they were made by same man, they yeah, i agree. Probably because they were built to destroy the core together. They were PROGRAMMED to work together, that's why they like each other so much.

Sep 16, 2015 at 12:18 AM
Its dark in here
Yeah, if you mean they were made by same man, they yeah, i agree.
more than 1 person probably made them
Probably because they were built to destroy the core together. They were PROGRAMMED to work together, that's why they like each other so much.
their mission on the island was to destroy the demon crown due to how dangerous it was. while they are able to work together, it doesn't mean they were made for each other. its actually quite possible that there were many other robots with the same goal who probably didn't survive

Sep 16, 2015 at 12:26 AM
War criminal
its actually quite possible that there were many other robots with the same goal who probably didn't survive
I've always thought how funny it'd be if there were a robot duo who were more suited for the job than Quote and Curly were and they failed at the mission, leaving the Surface no choice but to use Quote and Curly.

Sep 16, 2015 at 3:16 AM
Its dark in here
I've always thought how funny it'd be if there were a robot duo who were more suited for the job than Quote and Curly were and they failed at the mission, leaving the Surface no choice but to use Quote and Curly.
Duo chose to be in Mega Man 8 instead of cave story

Sep 16, 2015 at 1:21 PM
Pointless double post
more than 1 person probably made them their mission on the island was to destroy the demon crown due to how dangerous it was. while they are able to work together, it doesn't mean they were made for each other. its actually quite possible that there were many other robots with the same goal who probably didn't survive
You can think like this. But in my theory, it's different. Well, my theory is very complicated and long. Nobody wants to read all.

more than 1 person probably made them their mission on the island was to destroy the demon crown due to how dangerous it was. while they are able to work together, it doesn't mean they were made for each other. its actually quite possible that there were many other robots with the same goal who probably didn't survive
Whatevaaah, but as I can see, you don't know best ending story, because after feeding Ma pignon to Curly, she says that they were sent on different mission than other robots, so you know, it's not like many robots were on this mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 16, 2015 at 6:34 PM
Its dark in here
You can think like this. But in my theory, it's different. Well, my theory is very complicated and long. Nobody wants to read all.
I would. long and complex is fine with me. the only thing I really disapprove of is over use of jargon
Whatevaaah, but as I can see, you don't know best ending story, because after feeding Ma pignon to Curly, she says that they were sent on different mission than other robots, so you know, it's not like many robots were on this mission.
it doesn't mean that only 2 were sent on said mission.

also stop double posting. the edit button is there for a reason.

Sep 16, 2015 at 7:43 PM
I would. long and complex is fine with me. the only thing I really disapprove of is over use of jargon

it doesn't mean that only 2 were sent on said mission.

also stop double posting. the edit button is there for a reason.
---I am sorry, i am from Poland, i don't know if something is jargon or not.
also, there you go:
http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/my-theory-for-the-whole-story.6124/
---For me it does mean
---I've done it without premeditation, sorry :/

Last edited: