Post and Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2013 at 4:28 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Post all you unfinished or completed mods here for the world to enjoy...

Here are the rules:

No inappropriate content

No Cursing

That's it! Start posting!

Dec 2, 2013 at 5:07 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
what on earth is this supposed to be

Dec 2, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Uh...my first mod was created in Sue's Workshop and I broke my game, so I had to delete it and start from the beginning.

I was fed up with landing on spikes in the first room of the Sacred Grounds so I opened up Sue's (I had the old deluxe package at the time) and tried to wipe out some of the death spikes. I ended up deleting the entire bottom part of the first room and couldn't access the door. I ended up making some tiles with butes on them as stepping stones, but I could never make the door to the next room accessible again. It's on an old family computer, so I doubt I'll be posting it here anytime soon.

Come to think of it, I don't even think posting download links to mods is possible on Sky Drive.

Dec 2, 2013 at 7:12 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Erm...That's some problem...But the whole point of this form is to post canceled, and or unreleased mods.

So basically, you just did nothing *(Zelda "You got an item music")*

Dec 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Professional Whatever
Yes i'm now going to post the link to my abandoned mod
Wait
You mean I can find the mod file on the thread the mod was dedicated to? What a shocking discovery!

Dec 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
This thread's existence is a torture curse, guess that means it's breaking its own rules and will need to be shut oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.