OrgMaker 3 - Updated version of Org2

Dec 29, 2023 at 6:50 AM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Nice, are you taking feature recommendations? If so, could you make the MIDI exporter include mid-note volume changes and have tempo rounding options? Another cool thing would be a record feature that uses the keyboard input and maybe waits for the first keypress to start. Are ORGs made with this at all compatible with CS/old ORGMaker versions given the addition of precise loop points?

Feb 20, 2024 at 2:35 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
peakmaker 3

Jun 6, 2024 at 8:46 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Are those flags false-positives? Like, I don't think Strultz would purposefully put viruses into a silly little Cave Story music composition tool extension, especially seeing as the thing is Open Source.

I'm not like, a professional at checking C++ code for wiruses, but the version I use, 3.0.7, is also flagged by VirusTotal as malicious. And 3.0.0, the first OrgMaker 3 release, is ALSO flagged as such.

ALSO. The latest version of Rxo Inverse's OrgMaker 2, ver. 2.1.1, is ALSO flagged as malicious, though only two flags as opposed to 21 entire flags for OrgMaker 3.0.8.

And finally, OrgMaker 1, coded only by Pixel himself, (In this case, Ver. 1.3.4,) is the only version of OrgMaker that's not flagged as malicious in any way by VirusTotal. So really, if you wanna be extra safe and want to use the latest non-malicious OrgMaker, use OrgMaker 1.3.4.

Otherwise, it's just OrgMaker 3. It ain't gonna mine shitcoin on your PC or whatever.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2024 at 9:05 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Are those flags false-positives? Like, I don't think Strultz would purposefully put viruses into a silly little Cave Story music composition tool extension, especially seeing as the thing is Open Source.

I'm not like, a professional at checking C++ code for wiruses, but the version I use, 3.0.7, is also flagged by VirusTotal as malicious. And 3.0.0, the first OrgMaker 3 release, is ALSO flagged as such.

ALSO. The latest version of Rxo Inverse's OrgMaker 2, ver. 2.1.1, is ALSO flagged as malicious, though only two flags as opposed to 21 entire flags for OrgMaker 3.0.8.

And finally, OrgMaker 1, coded only by Pixel himself, (In this case, Ver. 1.3.4,) is the only version of OrgMaker that's not flagged as malicious in any way by VirusTotal. So really, if you wanna be extra safe and want to use the latest non-malicious OrgMaker, use OrgMaker 1.3.4.

Otherwise, it's just OrgMaker 3. It ain't gonna mine shitcoin on your PC or whatever.
they are infact false positives

Jun 6, 2024 at 9:25 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"