Now Taking ORG Requests

Apr 24, 2015 at 8:23 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
NOTICE: Please submit all further ORG requests via PM. Any further requests on this page will be ignored.

Criteria:
  • For transcriptions, I require sheet music or MIDI. I am very unsuccessful at transcribing by ear.
  • If you don't know the name of the song, please add a link to a video or MP3 of the song so I know what to look for.
  • For what I will call "free range" songs that are not transcriptions, I need to know the following:
    What's the theme of the song you want? What will the song be used for? (boss battle, character theme, etc)

[*]All credit for the end products of any requests must be given to me should you use them in a mod or any other work.

Completed Requests:

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2015 at 10:19 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Can you do "Type A" from Tetris for Gameboy? It's not for a mod.

Apr 24, 2015 at 10:30 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Could you do the theme for the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

(Note: I had to take my last request down because I think posting a picture of sheet music on the internet is probably illegal or at least unethical.)

Apr 24, 2015 at 10:35 PM
"Huzzah!"
I've got a request for you, friend-o! I want a free range song, something akin to an over world theme that you'd see in a first level, something with the likeness and same key of these two songs:

Azure Lake (Sonic 3):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHJz228QZ7k

Hinterland Fortress / It's my blaster (Kero Blaster):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5ju3TR55E4

You can do it!

Apr 24, 2015 at 11:23 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Could you do a transcription of Final Fantasy V's "Clash on the Big Bridge" for the GBA (or SNES), please?

Apr 25, 2015 at 1:18 AM
Tetris Theme Complete! Download here.

In regards to the Skyrim track, what specifically are you asking for? The title theme or the battle track (e.g. when you fight Alduin).

It would help if you linked a video so I know what you're talking about.

EDIT: Jpzarde, this'll be a challenge! I haven't done a whole lot of free-range stuff so I'll do my best.

Apr 25, 2015 at 1:56 AM
"Huzzah!"
SuperJaws100 said:
Tetris Theme Complete! Download here.

In regards to the Skyrim track, what specifically are you asking for? The title theme or the battle track (e.g. when you fight Alduin).

EDIT: Jpzarde, this'll be a challenge! I haven't done a whole lot of free-range stuff so I'll do my best.

No worries, I believe in ya'.

Apr 25, 2015 at 2:20 AM
SuperJaws100 said:

The title theme. Sorry if you got confused.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVy7YPNP_zI

Apr 25, 2015 at 3:29 AM
Xemous said:
The title theme. Sorry if you got confused.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVy7YPNP_zI
Okay. Just keep in mind, orchestral tracks don't translate to ORG as well as they could because only eight tracks are available. An ochestra may have more than eight instrument types alone.

Apr 25, 2015 at 10:33 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Having seen this thread and Zenix's thread of a similar topic, it occurred to me that I remember seeing a thread that was dedicated to having other users put in their requests, and then having other users fulfil that request. After a couple clicks down the Music forum, I think I've found it: http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/4515/

While the topic is (relatively) old, it seems as though its title would have been fitting for other users to help create ORGs that other users requested. Don't get me wrong, but it may be more effective to generalise a thread of this sorts, considering how Zenix appears to be occupied with his mod and only one person can carry the burden of so many requests for so long. I guess having your own special thread dedicated to your service will seem of utmost importance. I hope it goes well for you.

Apr 27, 2015 at 2:49 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Could you make green greens from Kirby's dream land for a mod? Here is a video on youtube I found of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCH6nQYflwY

Apr 27, 2015 at 11:40 PM
Clash on the Big Bridge is finished, Mr. Tyranto! I enjoyed doing this one. It was an interesting piece.

Next up, Dovahkin! Halfway done on that one.

Apr 28, 2015 at 2:06 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Apr 28, 2015 at 2:49 AM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Can you do "Renard - I Love My Internet Friends" by Lapfox trax?

I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc6nSWUlT-s

Sheet music and midi in it's description.

Apr 29, 2015 at 7:42 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
It would be awesome if you could do Amethyst's theme from Wings of vi. sorry i could not find any sheet music considering its not a very "well know" game. This would be used for a boss battle

Apr 29, 2015 at 10:22 PM
ryan66679 said:
It would be awesome if you could do Amethyst's theme from Wings of vi. sorry i could not find any sheet music considering its not a very "well know" game. This would be used for a boss battle

Hmm. I can try. But I may have difficulty. The song has a large jumble of instruments and I definently do not have perfect note-identifying ability.
Dragonborn is finished. Here you go Xemous. I did my best considering that it's an orchestral theme, and there was one part that sounded terrible in 8-bit so that's why it's as short as it is.

Apr 29, 2015 at 11:06 PM
SuperJaws100 said:
there was one part that sounded terrible in 8-bit so that's why it's as short as it is.
Frankly, I think it's the perfect length.

Thanks a lot for this! It sounds great and i'll be sure to use it in a future mod.

Apr 30, 2015 at 9:32 PM
Espeon78, here is Green Greens! I hope you enjoy it. Next up is that weird internet friendship song :awesomeface: :debug: