My first mod!

Jul 25, 2015 at 8:43 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
CaveModder said:
Guys..guys.. My god. My mod has caused quite a stir and I would like to apologize for the disaster it has created. First off, thank you for your feedback, good or bad. Thank you for viewing or playing the mod at all. Yes yes I know my mod is shitty but you guys are doing so much for me by putting effort in your reviews. I strongly appreciate anyone who has been keeping the peace and not nawwing on someone else. If you have something rude to say, please. Do not say it at all. You are entitled to an opinion but saying something rude purposely to make someone feel like shit should not be tolerated. Thank you everyone
Actual question here, are you alright? Because you are taking all of the criticism (both constructive and non-constructive) exceedingly well. Personally, I would've given up already.

In any case, I have a text document somewhere with a collection of highly important values/information on TSC that I collected from multiple guides on the Tribute Site.

I'll attach it here if I can. (Yep I can).

View attachment TSCNOTES.rtf

This little thing has information on what commands do what, most of the possible values for those commands, a list of items, sounds, animations for certain bosses/enemies, music tracks, and faces and their corresponding command/value, etc. I find it absolutely essential to modding.

Jul 25, 2015 at 8:50 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
SuperJaws100 said:
Actual question here, are you alright? Because you are taking all of the criticism (both constructive and non-constructive) exceedingly well. Personally, I would've given up already.

In any case, I have a text document somewhere with a collection of highly important values/information on TSC that I collected from multiple guides on the Tribute Site.

I'll attach it here if I can. (Yep I can).

View attachment 582

This little thing has information on what commands do what, most of the possible values for those commands, a list of items, sounds, animations for certain bosses/enemies, music tracks, and faces and their corresponding command/value, etc. I find it absolutely essential to modding.
Hey SuperJaws100, thank you for checking in with me. I'm fine honestly I just don't want people to be enraged and causing more drama. The critism has been helping my mod by a great amount. PS. Thank you very much for that file, I will delve into it when I get the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 30, 2015 at 11:45 PM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Can't wait to see demo 2.
I'd like to see how much your mod has improved.

Aug 26, 2015 at 12:10 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Am I supposed to take this seriously?

Aug 26, 2015 at 12:26 AM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Am I supposed to take this seriously?
Please, spread your negativity elsewhere. He's working really hard to make this better and has already gotten more than enough hate for this.

Aug 26, 2015 at 12:27 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Please, spread your negativity elsewhere. He's working really hard to make this better and has already gotten more than enough hate for this.
Well I agree with Aar, because of the properties of the game.

Sep 5, 2015 at 9:21 PM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Were those Mimiga being hanged!?