Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Pronouns: he/him
on the contrary:

Jan 24, 2011 at 1:26 AM
Been here way too long...
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Early in life, some of the songs on the radio that I loved the tone of were ruined by the sheer stupidity of the lyrics. This is part of what brought me around to my tastes in classical, instrumental, and some japanese vocal.

Amusing, I was at a birthday party, and some people were singing along to the music. I couldn't even differentiate words in it. In fact, I can understand more of some japanese vocal songs by picking out words of it than I could for most of the songs I heard there.

cultr1 said:
I had a friend tell me they liked the massacre of "right round" because the beat was so original. I told them it's origin, and they told me I was wrong.
._.

But I am in a love/hate relationship with your argument.
Since no one at my school besides me has any taste in any mainstream musc released before 1995, I like to think that these artists, although they are shamelessly borrowing beats, allow for my friends with "different" music tastes to enjoy the melodies I know, even if they make me want to break their iPods.

But what about me...?

Jan 24, 2011 at 1:59 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I don't know what your musical tastes are.
I've never heard you play a song for anyone before, besides touhou remixes and such.

On-topic, I'm finding that the longer I look, the cooler umderground bands I find.
These forums are a good place to find new artists I've noticed. I found SMK and Venetian Snares thanks to Noxxy and Gir, and Anamanaguchi from Drunken Applesauce.

Jan 24, 2011 at 2:56 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
ahhh I forgot to post here
agreeing with everything said about unoriginality, overplaying or songs, etc.

fuck you all I'm sticking to my indispensable canadian music

Back