most moments in a video game ever.

Jul 22, 2011 at 6:21 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
C'mon there must have been one time you jumped down a pit in spelunky knowing the arrow trap would miss but that annoying snake bumped you up and got you killed (true story from the mossmouth forums) so what are you're most hilarius moments.

Jul 22, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I think the most moments in a game would be final fantasy XIII, that game is fucking huge

Jul 22, 2011 at 7:53 PM
cultr1 said:
I think the most moments in a game would be final fantasy XIII, that game is fucking huge

and if just about any youtuber and almost all gamers in the world (even one block buster employ) dont lie is possibly the biggest let down and possibly most horrible game of 2010.

Jul 22, 2011 at 8:31 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Omega said:
so what are you're most hilarius moments.

What are, my are, most hilarius moments? Well, gotta be when I died in a pit in this game called GunZ: The Duel. Man good times.

Jul 22, 2011 at 8:35 PM
WoodenRat said:
What are, my are, most hilarius moments? Well, gotta be when I died in a pit in this game called GunZ: The Duel. Man good times.

elaborate.

Most hilarius death no.1: So was playing spelunky and was browsing a shopkeepers wares so he followed me (OF COURSE!) so when i check the prize of a 12 bomb crate i ducked and threw it . But what i didnt know was that no matter how weak or low i threw an item if even a pixel from that item touched him he would kill me. So yeah.

Jul 23, 2011 at 9:17 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Omega said:
and if just about any youtuber and almost all gamers in the world (even one block buster employ) dont lie is possibly the biggest let down and possibly most horrible game of 2010.
Well besides it being linear early on (until you reach pulse from what I hear), the game (of what I played of it so far) is awesome. Never before have I enjoyed rpg battles so much, and the the story is better written than that of most rpgs.

Sure it has it's flaws, but it's strengths more than make up for it in my opinion. It's hardly the "most horrible game of 2010". Not by a long shot.

Jul 23, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Let me explain. Even after pulse its linear you're just walking down hallways the only diference is the enviorment second off i want you to notice this is supposed to be a jrpg. Now first the essential rpg and jrpg elements are not here. The exploration gone. The ability to visit town's talk to npc's and most of all backtrack
have been taken out. And probably a huge and unfair difficulty booster i cant control my whole team for example: Im fighting bahamut and my team is low on hp hope is set to medic. So i could have him heal me but since the AI controls him and he has less health then me he heals himself effectively leaving me to die and get a game over. other than the graphics and maybe the music it was a bad game. They bassically made a jrpg that doesnt have what makes a jrpg.

but thats you're oppinion im just flat out stating my oppinion.

so yeah.

Jul 23, 2011 at 2:02 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
cultr1 said:
Daggerfall...? Or any open-world WRPG for that matter.

Jul 23, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
GTA Vice City.

Jul 26, 2011 at 12:57 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
on the level WMD in call of duty black ops, i managed to jump over the broken bridge, run through the avalanche, and jump off the cliff, and then i forgot to deploy my parachute.:cool::(

Jul 26, 2011 at 1:51 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
They never last long enough.

Jul 26, 2011 at 1:57 PM
LSD
"..."
They do if you sat in your room most of that day.

Anyway. I go to the hospital and punch someone, take the ambulance and run police over. I've gotten 5stars only once.

Jul 26, 2011 at 2:02 PM
Pigaro said:
They do if you sat in your room most of that day.

Anyway. I go to the hospital and punch someone, take the ambulance and run police over. I've gotten 5stars only once.

Bro. that's sick.
I LOVE IT!

Jul 26, 2011 at 2:04 PM
LSD
"..."
Yup. That gives me a good 1-2 stars, then I do things to get 3.
Then the helicopters.... O-O

Jul 26, 2011 at 2:13 PM
Anyway, my most moments would have to be from the *slowly inhales air to calm down* the Monster Hunter series.
It is just abysmal how unfair and down right cruel the game can be at times.
I needed to hunt down a Black Diablos and White Monoblos (hoping I didn't get their colours switched) and they were both in the same screen.
For anyone who knows what I'm taking about, do I paint a picture here?
I, thank god, managed to kill the monoblos and reduce the diablos's health to a capturable level.
I start setting the trap, but the Diablos rams into me and stuns me (not to mention reduced me to a one hit kill).
Already I thought I was going to die, but, it runs away to sleep.
"So I wasted a shock trap no biggy, I'll just use a charged up Greatsword slash for an instant kill."
JUST as I'm about to kill it in it's sleep, a Gengrey misses me with it's pounce attack and hits the diablos waking it up, without going into much detail a glitch occured where we both died, leaving the best spoils from the diablos's corpse gone (luckily I had two mroe tries so I won anyway).

Jul 26, 2011 at 2:21 PM
I recently found a glitch in contra 4 (ds) that allows you to play as a blue probotector. First you go to the character select make sure probotector was picked earlier. now highlight bill but DONT pick him use the touchscreen to go back to the main menu and head to challenges now go back now check the character select and there you have it a blue probotector. If you want him to go back to his normal self just move over to another character and highlight him again.

funny thing is that no one from gamefaqs put it up on the cheats section.

Aug 24, 2011 at 10:10 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Most moments in a video game ever? Probably The Elder Scrolls games.