Most annoying way to die

Mar 28, 2008 at 1:00 PM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Your sure, have fun fucking your computer.

Mar 28, 2008 at 1:07 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
jcys810 said:
Your sure, have fun fucking your computer.

lol, im pretty sure you will enjoy kane

Mar 28, 2008 at 2:44 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I died in first cave on my very first try at Cave Story...

Critters... I didn't know they jumped... =/

Mar 28, 2008 at 2:57 PM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
Really? You got all the way over to a critter your first try? The very first time I ever played I fell on a spike :) Darned momentum...

Mar 28, 2008 at 11:31 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Lyger said:
Really? You got all the way over to a critter your first try? The very first time I ever played I fell on a spike :D Darned momentum...

yeah the spike is placed in a bad spot so you have to slow down for your jump

Mar 29, 2008 at 2:12 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Boss teleports. Definitely. Most definitely.
I mean, sure, Monster X's fishy missiles are kind of annoying - but getting to him in the first place is a breeze, and I had pretty much the entire way down memorized as far as key presses go ( I am very methodical, and use all my weapons D: ) . And then, once you do die to it, it's more like, "ah crap, I thought it seemed I had destroyed too few missiles." With Doctor/Misery, on the other hand, it's more like "whoo, boost this way, s/he should teleport in ar-" *BOOM* "WTF?!"

Mar 29, 2008 at 2:47 AM
Respwnt
Garbeld said:
Boss teleports. Definitely. Most definitely.
I mean, sure, Monster X's fishy missiles are kind of annoying - but getting to him in the first place is a breeze, and I had pretty much the entire way down memorized as far as key presses go ( I am very methodical, and use all my weapons D: ) . And then, once you do die to it, it's more like, "ah crap, I thought it seemed I had destroyed too few missiles." With Doctor/Misery, on the other hand, it's more like "whoo, boost this way, s/he should teleport in ar-" *BOOM* "WTF?!"
Only the Doctor's teleportation is really fitting of annoying. What I do with Misery is try to get the fight over as quickly as possible, but if I take any damage I refrain from attaxing and wait for the bats to power-up.

Mar 29, 2008 at 3:08 AM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
Somehow my luck must have caught up with me because Misery never teleported into me for practically every attempt I've made on the "last" three bosses, except today she did it like ten times in a row. I was like "WTF do I suddenly just suck?"

Mar 29, 2008 at 5:33 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Only the Doctor's teleportation is really fitting of annoying. What I do with Misery is try to get the fight over as quickly as possible, but if I take any damage I refrain from attaxing and wait for the bats to power-up.
That's what I do also, but... I don't see how it's relevant to having a boss teleport into your face because you were in the air at the wrong moment. xP
I've only had Misery do that and kill me a couple of times, but those couple are enough to warrant mention. D: But then, I do tend to stay airborne perhaps more than is healthy, considering most of my deaths occur off-ground... Generally, if I'm hit on ground, it's because she teleported in low, and I fail to dodge her 'shield' fast enough - but even then, it still does less than 3 damage. Only reason I bother healing after it is in case I happen to hit the Red Crystal while fighting the Doctor, considering just about everything else is instant death.

Mar 29, 2008 at 10:14 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Lyger said:
Somehow my luck must have caught up with me because Misery never teleported into me for practically every attempt I've made on the "last" three bosses, except today she did it like ten times in a row. I was like "WTF do I suddenly just suck?"

Ehh... I don't understand how the hell you can get killed by having Misery teleport right smack into your face... because she can't unless you're like... 10m above ground...

Unless of course you stay 10m above ground every second during the fight... I never died to Misery before >______>

Mar 29, 2008 at 1:42 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Ehh... I don't understand how the hell you can get killed by having Misery teleport right smack into your face... because she can't unless you're like... 10m above ground...

Unless of course you stay 10m above ground every second during the fight... I never died to Misery before >______>
Pff. Not at every second.
Just
at the wrong moment. xP

Mar 29, 2008 at 1:49 PM
Respwnt
Metalogz said:

Sometimes you have to stay airborne to dodge the bats and lightning balls at the same time.

Mar 29, 2008 at 2:28 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
For me it's

-getting run over by Monster X
-When I run outta boost (it happened at THE worst time in my 1st run through Hell)
-Getting crushed by Heavy Press, funny story I heard some where that Heavy, couldn't crush you so I said "I'll just save some time and not mo-" *CRUSHEDLOL!* "D:<". To be honest I deserved that one for I was lazy and didn't trust my own judgement...
-Sandcrocs...especially when you're not paying attention
-And lastly the area during the Last cave where those Press' are lined up, I think I was shooting the Critters when I got twitchy and got crushed

Mar 29, 2008 at 2:52 PM
Justin-chan
lol, im pretty sure you will enjoy kane
I don't swing that way.
Really? You got all the way over to a critter your first try? The very first time I ever played I fell on a spike :D Darned momentum...
Same here.

Mar 29, 2008 at 3:14 PM
Justin-chan
I bet Pixel ruled it moar.

Mar 29, 2008 at 7:19 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
My first death was to the knife-guy in the Graveyard. D:
i rool u all nubz

Mar 29, 2008 at 8:48 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
On a 3HP run:
Misery teleporting into you, or you taking damage by boosting into the area where she just teleported away from (still does damage for a short time after she disappears, for some reason)
Doc teleporting right above you, Red Crystal, overlapping with the Doc as he transforms, and his 2nd form's explosion thing.
Falling blocks after Undead Core. -_- (I only beat undead core once and was killed by these.)
Yeah, that's all I've fought against for weeks, so I don't remember the other annoying ways to die.

Mar 30, 2008 at 4:14 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
On a 3HP run:
Misery teleporting into you
Yay! I'm not the only one!

Mar 30, 2008 at 4:58 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
My first death was probably in EC, when I was too confident that I could tailgate Basil to the end, then he turned.....