Monster X

Oct 12, 2008 at 2:32 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
The core wasn't so bad, it was just a matter of anticipated its moves. When it blows you away, you know it's going to shoot white balls at you. When its eyes open, you know you can damage it. Also, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to drown in that fight. I agree with Lyger, Monster X was worse. The Core is really hard with the Polar Star though, in itself having pathetic range. Of course, the Monster X fight is easily won with the blade. It's all about predicting their moves and using the best weapon.

Oct 12, 2008 at 3:28 AM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Lvl. 3 Blade said:
Also, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to drown in that fight.
Wrong. I drowned the very first time I fought the Core. If you get on the bottom of the room when the water is high, you're pretty much toast.

Oct 12, 2008 at 4:04 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Celtic Minstrel said:
Wrong. I drowned the very first time I fought the Core. If you get on the bottom of the room when the water is high, you're pretty much toast.
Lol. I didn't think it was possible, but I'll trust you. I'm never down there for most of the fight, so I didn't notice.

Oct 12, 2008 at 1:33 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I notice OT-ness in first and third pages

Something bugs me again... If Monster X was created to protect the Lab, by whom? I don't really think Jenka have a knack in mechanical engineering? Unless my theory of it being made of Gaudis is the truth, which gives it more sense. Or is it the cat? But it still needs help building a huge thing. Gaudis help him? Why am I making it clear for myself yet asking? Am I not confident in my own gut? Will somebody help? I have exam starting tomorrow and this stupid stuff bugs me like a bugman? na na na na na, oh oh. buh-uh-uh-ugman!! Blur ftw!!!!!! to dearest ad/mod, please ignore the last 4 sentences which still made sense and those gibberish coming right after. Stress pwns all

Oct 12, 2008 at 3:48 PM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Lvl. 3 Blade said:
Lol. I didn't think it was possible, but I'll trust you. I'm never down there for most of the fight, so I didn't notice.
Well, that's the reason I now avoid going down to the bottom while fighting the Core.