Mimiga Story

Dec 13, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
So one day when i found out they where cave story mods i was mostly actteierd to the ones where the player was a mimiga.
i did like king`s story by Noxid but TOO MUCH BLOOD! then i played mimiga army it was Great.But im not safisfied yet. Heres what i want

1. Of crouse an Uniice sprie of an mimiga ( make the sprite from scarth not from any thing else)

2. An insterting plot

3. It cant have ANY THING to do with the good bad or hell ending

4. It could have ballos

5. No blood

6. Somewhat Chars related to Misery Barlog and the Doctor

7. The mimiga MUSt be a boy

*. It must take place in a world called the DataScape ( think about the name before you make it map)

Ill try all of your mods and see wich 5 come out the best 1st place shall... get my Ultimate Doukustu Trainer (only for Cave story) actaly no Doukustu Trainer for u

To GIRakaCHEEZER: Um... you can (if you want) or... find one. and...... so are you saying that this is pointless,and that when you said "So you're requesting that we all make mods in an attempt to please your wishes?" i kinda took that as an insult.And what made you start making WTFstory (the mod is awesome) maybe it was a request???OH...sry bout that /\ um to your question well i was saying if people would want that to and if some people would like to make a mod like that :muscledoc: and in attempt to plz my wishes you dont have to do ALL of them just try to ya know...have fun with making it cuz there no new mod lately so i thought about it and thought i could ask for a new mod. its not a challange or anything...ok it is. so i want to see how good people are aat modding cuz im well...never made a mod or demo.

qUESTION 1 From:ComannderJersy: I know that just a demo at least -_-

To Yakkers: Thank god im not the only one O.O

To Linkruler: ... Wow that inspired me...alot ok ill try also is modding like video game progamming???

Ok! started modding!!!

*Bangs head on desk*

I AM BACK AND WOW IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS MOD.

Ill tell you whats it about.

So you play as a mimiga Zak. :balrog:
and you live in the bush lands.(In the DataScape
You have a michiane gun :droll:
and you haave a friend named Max.
thats all.

Dec 13, 2011 at 10:00 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
So you're requesting that we all make mods in an attempt to please your wishes?

Also you posted this in the wrong section, so moved.

Dec 13, 2011 at 10:27 PM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
[Ok. Ya know the lower network? BAM! make that into a town and you got a town done. so im saying is that from mods you made or making i want to see if you can make a mod out of those with a Mimiga as the player and 3 to all of the requirements. so using maps from mods you made remix them into differnt things and well yeah also make sure there is 1 :muscledoc: . all youre doing is remixing your mods to make a diffent mod -_-

Ex: so... if i could make a mod i would take noxids mimiga village (not bloody) into a cave.

Dec 13, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
I'm not sure if you realize this, but modding takes time. Alot of time. We can't all take that time to make an entire mod. Learn to mod, no one will make it for you.

Dec 13, 2011 at 11:16 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Oh hey, I'm actteierd to mods where you can play as a mimiga too.

Dec 13, 2011 at 11:35 PM
"Huzzah!"
If you want to make a mod like this, only YOU (not others) can make it. Expecially since you're the only one with the desire of making it, the know-how of what the mod will be about, and the art. Take this into consideration. And don't say "I don't now how" or "It's too hard". Does it no matter what you can or can't do. Learn how. The human mind can adjust you to modding for a new hobbie.

Dec 14, 2011 at 12:26 AM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
linkruler said:
If you want to make a mod like this, only YOU (not others) can make it. Expecially since you're the only one with the desire of making it, the know-how of what the mod will be about, and the art. Take this into consideration. And don't say "I don't now how" or "It's too hard". Does it no matter what you can or can't do. Learn how. The human mind can adjust you to modding for a new hobbie.

1. Maybe theres 200000 people that also want this -_-

2. all im asking NOW is if you like my idea and would like to help me make it -_-

Dec 14, 2011 at 1:43 AM
"Huzzah!"
I would, but I'm busy making a mod of my own a.k.a.
look down

Dec 14, 2011 at 2:37 AM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
TheMimigaZak said:
2. all im asking NOW is if you like my idea and would like to help me make it -_-

TheMimigaZak said:
But im not safisfied yet. Heres what i want
1. Of crouse an Uniice sprie of an mimiga ( make the sprite from scarth not from any thing else)

2. An insterting plot

3. It cant have ANY THING to do with the good bad or hell ending

4. It could have ballos

5. No blood

6. Somewhat Chars related to Misery Barlog and the Doctor

7. The mimiga MUSt be a boy

*. It must take place in a world called the DataScape ( think about the name before you make it map)
Ill try all of your mods

Yep.

Dec 14, 2011 at 2:38 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
actteierd - What does this mean? I wouldn't normally ask but it's so garbled that I can't figure it out intuitively?

Attracted?

Dec 14, 2011 at 3:20 AM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
yes GIRakaCHEZZER

*Sigh* so i started modding ill try to get the frist demo out as fast as i can.

Dec 14, 2011 at 5:40 AM
Been here way too long...
This is pretty much the greatest thread I've ever seen in this forum and TheMimigaZak deserves all the encouragement and support he can get. I want him to make this mod and keep us updated with his progress. This could turn out better than the legendary Touhou Story.

Zak, if you have any questions about modding, you can ask me about them. I'm a little rusty but still willing to help.

Dec 14, 2011 at 6:11 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
This thread amuses me. Please, give me more details.

Dec 14, 2011 at 6:12 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Haha, what? That seems like an oddly specific thing to request.

Dec 14, 2011 at 6:53 AM
More like an oddly awesome thing to request. Just think about what a scape of data could be like!

Dec 14, 2011 at 6:57 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
What is wrong with blood? Or females?!

Dec 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM
AND WHERE DO THEY BLEED FROM, DT?