Poor sheltered lad.

Dec 14, 2011 at 9:42 PM
"Huzzah!"
Dec 14, 2011 at 9:49 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
This is giving The Untold Story a run for its money! Now, a blog must be made, as well as many buttons for your followers signatures!

Dec 14, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Oh wow I missed this thread, I feel as if I've been missing out! I, being 1 of the 200000 people that also want this, would be delighted to make a mod for one such as yourself! I have read your post several times, and the depth and ingenuity behind this unassuming request as penetrated my soul to the very core. I have watched you describe the glorious image you wish to see a reality, and now I see it too. A pristine image has been conjured in my mind, and it cannot be let out until I have satisfied your genius! I will work many hours to make your dream, our dream a reality, I will work until my mod is the greatest of the scores of mods that shall be submitted. The other mods shall tremble in the shadow of the flawless masterpiece that you have commissioned from me, and I will not cease, no, I will not rest until I have typed the very last <END command and delivered my work with haste! Unending thanks, TheMimigaZak, you have led me to my dream, my only goal in life: to make a mod for you. Expect my first release within the confines of Winter Break.

Dec 15, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
cultr1 said:
Oh wow I missed this thread, I feel as if I've been missing out! I, being 1 of the 200000 people that also want this, would be delighted to make a mod for one such as yourself! I have read your post several times, and the depth and ingenuity behind this unassuming request as penetrated my soul to the very core. I have watched you describe the glorious image you wish to see a reality, and now I see it too. A pristine image has been conjured in my mind, and it cannot be let out until I have satisfied your genius! I will work many hours to make your dream, our dream a reality, I will work until my mod is the greatest of the scores of mods that shall be submitted. The other mods shall tremble in the shadow of the flawless masterpiece that you have commissioned from me, and I will not cease, no, I will not rest until I have typed the very last <END command and delivered my work with haste! Unending thanks, TheMimigaZak, you have led me to my dream, my only goal in life: to make a mod for you. Expect my first release within the confines of Winter Break.
Thank goodness I'm not the only one.

Dec 15, 2011 at 2:26 AM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Oh wow I missed this thread, I feel as if I've been missing out! I, being 1 of the 200000 people that also want this, would be delighted to make a mod for one such as yourself! I have read your post several times, and the depth and ingenuity behind this unassuming request as penetrated my soul to the very core. I have watched you describe the glorious image you wish to see a reality, and now I see it too. A pristine image has been conjured in my mind, and it cannot be let out until I have satisfied your genius! I will work many hours to make your dream, our dream a reality, I will work until my mod is the greatest of the scores of mods that shall be submitted. The other mods shall tremble in the shadow of the flawless masterpiece that you have commissioned from me, and I will not cease, no, I will not rest until I have typed the very last <END command and delivered my work with haste! Unending thanks, TheMimigaZak, you have led me to my dream, my only goal in life: to make a mod for you. Expect my first release within the confines of Winter Break. O.O wow so ive been working for 24 1/2 hours working on this

I would like your help in my mod

Dec 15, 2011 at 2:32 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
TheMimigaZak said:
O.O wow so ive been working for 24 1/2 hours working on this

You DO know how to quote posts, right?

24 and a half hours? Seems a bit exaggerated, eh? Bah, whatever, I expect noms of awesome when released.

Dec 28, 2011 at 7:28 PM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Dec 28, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Been here way too long...
Re: FRIST DEMO

Just so you know, you have to include DoConfig.exe and the data folder for the game to be playable. Archive the three things into a .rar file with WinRAR. Probably the 32-bit version unless you've got a really good computer.

Dec 29, 2011 at 12:27 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Also, Do you have permission from Carrotlord for this...?

Dec 29, 2011 at 1:13 AM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Noxid said:
Also, Do you have permission from Carrotlord for this...?

O.o shit...
this is bad now i have to change that editing and asking for perrmission go!
also did you already play it?
GET WINRAR AND DOWNLOAD THIS
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?recrnjww5my2xh4

Tpcool said:
You DO know how to quote posts, right?

24 and a half hours? Seems a bit exaggerated, eh? Bah, whatever, I expect noms of awesome when released.
Um... yeah i was having troble on the door then i fell a sleep -_-

Dec 29, 2011 at 2:08 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Seriously, the edit button is on every single post you make
do you need an illustration to help you find it?

Jan 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Guys for some reason i found a flashdrive with mimiga story in it and it had new updates!
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?cez6cm3h96bj7fb

Dunc no why would i be him?

Jan 12, 2012 at 3:53 AM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
Mods: Is DualHack TheMimigaZak?
It should be pretty obvios.
1. Made a thread called "what do you think of TheMimigaZak"
2. Just happens to have a flash drive with new updates for Mimiga Story.

Jan 12, 2012 at 3:57 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Ok time to get things good.
1.I'm am TheMimigaZaks borther
2. He forced me to make thoes posts and Topics
P.S He wanted to post his new updates so when i went outside he "dropped" his flashdrive

Um.... Noxid im not sure that hes not banned

Jan 12, 2012 at 10:51 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
His other account isn't even banned right now so I can't understand what he's trying to prove, unless he's trying to rectify that situation as soon as possible.