Mimiga Ruins Demo~Version 0.1

Apr 17, 2016 at 3:58 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Apr 17, 2016 at 4:05 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
one of the big problems with sality is that it can "infect" innocuous executable files on your computer. so even backing up your files could put you at risk.
sorry

Apr 18, 2016 at 12:11 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Guys its fine, i think i removed most of the malware

Apr 18, 2016 at 12:41 AM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Guys its fine, i think i removed most of the malware
By the sound of what Noxid and Parkraft are saying, I don't believe you. Please double-check using some AV software before uploading your mod.

Apr 18, 2016 at 2:19 AM
"Huzzah!"
In the future, you should install McAfee, Malewarebytes, or Bitdefender. All are great, and even better if you can get their paid versions, as those automatically scan and overall have better protection features.

I'm sure there are other great ones, those are just the three I've used and loved

Apr 18, 2016 at 2:31 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
In the future, you should install McAfee, Malewarebytes, or Bitdefender. All are great, and even better if you can get their paid versions, as those automatically scan and overall have better protection features.

I'm sure there are other great ones, those are just the three I've used and loved
make sure to not install multiple anti virus software on your PC as they will conflict with each other and not work properly

Apr 18, 2016 at 2:07 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
john mcafee himself has been quoted as saying he "doesn't use it" because it is "too annoying"

Apr 18, 2016 at 3:56 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Just wondering. Wouldn't a thread announcing a mod that isn't completely finished yet belong in the 'Ideas and Development' section?

Apr 18, 2016 at 4:57 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Just wondering. Wouldn't a thread announcing a mod that isn't completely finished yet belong in the 'Ideas and Development' section?
if you can name 30 cs mods that have been completed, I'll answer your question for you

Apr 18, 2016 at 8:24 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"

I do have Malewarebytes and i think i have a virus called Backdoor.Agent that is hard to remove.

Apr 18, 2016 at 8:35 PM
"Huzzah!"
Do a full scan of your system with MalewareBytes. It takes a long time, but definitely worth it since it will detect and remove most if not all viruses. Also, if you don't have the paid version of an anti-virus, every once in a while they seem to have some kind of discount for a license that lasts a few years.

Apr 18, 2016 at 11:40 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Do a full scan of your system with MalewareBytes. It takes a long time, but definitely worth it since it will detect and remove most if not all viruses. Also, if you don't have the paid version of an anti-virus, every once in a while they seem to have some kind of discount for a license that lasts a few years.

Okay thanks:)

By the sound of what Noxid and Parkraft are saying, I don't believe you. Please double-check using some AV software before uploading your mod.

Okay

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 19, 2016 at 7:05 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Please stop double posting

Nothing belongs in I&D by default because it's closed. Unfortunately the forum announcement there explaining this disappeared after the move and we don't seem to even have that option anymore.

Jun 13, 2016 at 9:57 AM
War criminal
  1. N.E.T. Story
  2. パンツ物語
  3. video game
  4. Muri
  5. Kenzo PS+
  6. Ghost kittens adventure
  7. Jenka's Nightmare
  8. Cave Rap
  9. Rave Story
  10. Fish
  11. NSFW Story
  12. NSFW Story 2
  13. NSFW Story Zero
  14. Escape the room story
  15. Cave Story (Aeon Genisis Translation)
  16. Metal Gear Story
  17. KASHUNGO!
  18. MimigaMod
  19. Explorer Story
  20. Noxid's Story
  21. Wind Fortress
  22. Nemesis Challenge
  23. Boss Rush
  24. Machine Gun Challenge
  25. Sanctuary Run Speed Challenge
  26. Cave Story: Heaven or Hell
  27. Heaven's Tower
  28. The Show
  29. Curly's Past
Now answer the damn question.
Yeah um, I have some problems with your list there:

First off, put in a spoiler, your post is too long.
Ghost Kitten Adventures was never finished. Ever.
You can't just put in the vanilla Cave Story twice and call that a mod.
CS+ Minigames do not count.
EDIT: Escape The Room wasn't finished, either! Actually, delete every mod by VirtualBoy in your list and you're golden!
p216053-0-2f0qio5.png

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2016 at 1:48 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Fun fact: The mod archive is up to about 80 completed mods out of 220 and counting. No they're not all terribly long or complex but that's probably still a lot higher than anyone (including myself) would've expected.