Mimiga Animation

Should the story be divided into 2 parts? Episode one ending with a cliffhanger...

• Yes

• No

• Don't Care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 31, 2016 at 12:47 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I'm waiting on Aeternum's return. If someone wanted to start a visual novel, I would suggest making a new thread for that. If you also needed an artist for it, let me know.

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:03 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Uhm. Now Aet has told me he's been banned from CSTSF for not being online much???
Can anyone confirm this? @Noxid
That seems rather silly, I mean, there's been a bunch of other members who've been inactive for periods of time, but they don't seem to be impeded by bans.

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:59 AM
Life keeps going, but my temper doesn't.
"..."
^ See that's the thing I'm concerned about too

dunno if there was a big mistake on a mods part or something idk

edit: also just wanted to say that he's feeling better but still in the hospital. He has connection though so it'll be fine.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2016 at 5:39 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Uhm. Now Aet has told me he's been banned from CSTSF for not being online much???
Can anyone confirm this? @Noxid
He's currently not banned. He should be able to login, as long as he remembers his password.

Feb 1, 2016 at 5:43 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
theres a button to get it back if he forgot it

Feb 1, 2016 at 6:12 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
p212113-0-fgssxci.png

where did the 12 come from
did he forget his username too

Feb 1, 2016 at 6:20 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
P.S. Alt accounts are not allowed, unless you have special permission from a moderator.

Feb 1, 2016 at 8:49 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Wow, guys Im so sorry for all of this.. I wish I had more common sense sometimes. The twelve comes from my youtube name. The moderators have not doneanything faulty, its me. Im sorry about being gone so long, its been ehhh complicated. Ive read through the entire thread. Where do you guys want the project to go? This is a team and ill be on when i can. I just want to know where you guys feel this thing should go. After all, this proves that sometimes life can throw us for a loop. Ive got finished scripts so I suggest we work on finishing those already written before we write more. Ive got tons of stuff to catch up on for school. Ive git 2 months of homework, tests, and finals to complete so Ill be busy. Ill be on here when im not being forced to sleep, or catching up on schoolwork. I am terribly sorry guys.

Feb 2, 2016 at 2:01 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Wow, guys Im so sorry for all of this.. I wish I had more common sense sometimes. The twelve comes from my youtube name. The moderators have not doneanything faulty, its me. Im sorry about being gone so long, its been ehhh complicated. Ive read through the entire thread. Where do you guys want the project to go? This is a team and ill be on when i can. I just want to know where you guys feel this thing should go. After all, this proves that sometimes life can throw us for a loop. Ive got finished scripts so I suggest we work on finishing those already written before we write more. Ive got tons of stuff to catch up on for school. Ive git 2 months of homework, tests, and finals to complete so Ill be busy. Ill be on here when im not being forced to sleep, or catching up on schoolwork. I am terribly sorry guys.
Good to have you back on board, man! :D I'm just as sorry as you are when I was inactive last year so don't worry about it dude. As for the project, we still have people to make this an animation right? If we can't muster the support to do that, I reckon we could just settle for the visual novel. But hey, that's just my two cents.
P.S. Oh, I remember I still haven't done that promo with the characters in the Town Hall, should I finish that? Should've done it centuries ago, my bad.

Feb 2, 2016 at 3:09 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Sorry im about to go to bed. Heh. I know Derp animates but shes working on an Undertale series (shes using my music) so im not sure if shes open for animating. That scene would be great.

Feb 2, 2016 at 9:44 AM
"Huzzah!"
Huzzah! You live!
I'm very glad to have you back, this project really needs it's manager to... go anywhere.

I haven't animated anything in months now, many months, so I'm probably very rusty.
I'm planning on doing a fan animated music video very soon, and hopefully that will get me back to where I was before.

Yo, whats the song that your gonna be playing?

Oh, and welcome back Aeternum.