Metronari 2 (DEMO)

Sep 25, 2023 at 7:50 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
METRONARI 2
A CSMC Modfest 36 submission, previously named Mystery of the Tower
METRONARI IS BACK!
Focused on the mysteries of a tower, a new large area reveals itself awaiting someone to explore it.

Features:
• Following the spirit of the original Metronari, features a large, seamless map full of multiple areas and secrets to explore.
• A music player system, allowing you to play any music you have available whenever you want.
• A new snappy fast travel system, easily warp between save points!
• Vastly improved loading screen compared to the original.

Screenshots:
screen2.png
screen1.png

Link:
Doukutsu Club

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2023 at 10:25 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Oooh Mint made a new Cave Story mod!

I cannot give it a go now but I'll try it out later in the week. The description sounds fun but I would suggest you add more pictures.
The only picture available doesn't really show a lot of the mod, especially it doesn't show the tower that is said on Doukutsu Club and in the title of the mod.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2023 at 12:09 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Oooh Mint made a new Cave Story mod!

I cannot give it a go now but I'll try it out later in the week. The description sounds fun but I would suggest you add more pictures.
The only picture available doesn't really show a lot of the mod, especially it doesn't show the tower that is said on Doukutsu Club and in the title of the mod.
My bad for holding back to the info, I wanted to keep the surprise for a while that...surprise, it's Metronari 2!

The previous title was a cover all along, and the tower itself may not have the biggest of focuses...for now!
I'm not sure when I'll decide to continue the mod, but I hope the features currently available are interesting enough for people to be interested.

Oct 10, 2023 at 8:50 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"