MALCO: Gay for Quote?

Aug 8, 2010 at 9:54 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Kazuma on Quote on Malco tiem?

...Yeah I guess Kazuma could make him a male, too.

Aug 8, 2010 at 9:56 PM
Banned
WD said:
Kazuma on Quote on Malco tiem?

...Yeah I guess Kazuma could make him a male, too.

If all else fails, he could just 1337 h4x them into doing his bidding.

Aug 8, 2010 at 10:48 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Oh god, you guys. This is something that goes so low it soars to a new high.
So absolutly shocking that is is amazing. I mean, I thought I was bad when this post was originally going to be about Quote's external hard drive, but once more, experience triumphs, and the Universe weeps at the Rule 34 that has crawled forth from the Lemon Throne.

So I wholeheartedly agree. Those offers of tea were probably not simply for the pleasentaries. And then there's the fact that he (mostly succesfully) activated several of his 'friends'. And tries to invite you to tea again with a not-activated robot (go to grasstown via jail 2 when you get to Plantation).
So, Malco is either extremely stereotype British, and is getting misinterpretated due to not having a top hat and monocle, and optionale moustace that doubles as a throwing knife, and really does want to have a tea party and celebrate his critical brain (Processor? MOTHERboard?) damage induced heratige (that Balrog gave him, unwittingly), despite the abscence of anything like tea on the island,
Or is using inuendo. Very well concealed innuendo, that completely goes over your head for several playthroughs.

Aug 9, 2010 at 3:48 AM
Banned
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
What the fuck guys.

Aug 9, 2010 at 3:51 AM
Banned
Aug 9, 2010 at 5:21 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
He's been here almost a year, but I think the poster before him is new, and it shows :(

Aug 9, 2010 at 6:11 PM
the poster before him is new, and it shows
Curses! My dastardly plot of 'seemless transition into the forums' has been uncovered! * insert jumping through roof here*
*Victory fanfare, as you have defeated a guy who can theoretically jump through his own roof, dealing lots of property damage to himself and not getting any insurance for it due to audacious property vandalism, and possible fraud.*

In less silly-ish news, for what measure of silly there may be in talking of things that fall within the boundaries of Rule 34, I have uncovered (read: found on internet and cropped in a completely unsuspicious way) who MALCO possibly wanted tea with (SFW):
diph.php

Aug 9, 2010 at 6:27 PM
graters gonna grate
Rofl :p, Malco was secretly dealing with some shady figures, it would seem! :(

Aug 9, 2010 at 6:59 PM
Malco was secretly dealing with some shady figures, it would seem!
A grave thought indeed. Still, there is a silver lineing in the fact that Malco was mostly having tea with three people who had a rising and sometimes waning urge to kill off Quote over the cource of the game:

Malco, thanks to the investigations of this thread, now has at least six people to invite for tea. Six! That's almost a Sextuple! It would be if it was Seven!
Maybe perhaps he should invite Curly too, just so Misery doesn't feel alone, and doesn't kill everyone in the room immedeatly via lightning to the face. May require Lemons, in case of spontaneous Lemon Party. Oh, and Tea. Also be carefull of The Doctor trying to put red tea leaves in the pot. Although watching Misery drink the stuff, only too spontaniously fly off the handle, usually out of midair and onto the floor, is a fun and invigerating experiance of excercise and gravity, it usually ends very painfully for everyone unless you are very fast running from the very, very angry teleporting woman who can hurl lightning bolts at you, and probably will do so.

Aug 9, 2010 at 7:33 PM
Pirate Member
The whole tea offering was a reference to tea-bagging...

Aug 16, 2010 at 12:07 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
This is a strange topic of discussion indeed. How do robots have sex? The age-old question. I always assumed that's why the screen blanked out when you drained Curly on the bed.

Aug 16, 2010 at 2:47 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
JakeXanth said:
This thread has my seal of approval.

Too bad your seal of approval is worth less than Voidmage's opinion.

Aug 16, 2010 at 2:52 AM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
MetaSeraphim said:
Too bad your seal of approval is worth less than Voidmage's opinion.

Yeah, anyone could get ahold of some cum. It's shaping it into a seal that takes skill.

BTW, this is not meant as an insult.

Aug 16, 2010 at 8:25 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
darkcrusader said:
This is a strange topic of discussion indeed. How do robots have sex? The age-old question. I always assumed that's why the screen blanked out when you drained Curly on the bed.
you, everyone that found either the panties or the lipstick, everyone who just thinks like that all the time, and about 90% of the remainder

Aug 16, 2010 at 2:48 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Metruler1990 said:
you, everyone that found either the panties or the lipstick, everyone who just thinks like that all the time, and about 90% of the remainder

No doubt about it! Now let's discuss the physics of it...

Aug 17, 2010 at 1:01 AM
daughter of chivalry
....So wouldn't you guys agree that MALCO was totally trying to hit on Quote when they first met?

It even said that you turned him ON!

Aug 17, 2010 at 2:22 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
WD said:
....So wouldn't you guys agree that MALCO was totally trying to hit on Quote when they first met?

It even said that you turned him ON!

"It" said you turned him on. Not Malco.

Aug 17, 2010 at 3:26 AM
daughter of chivalry
I fail to see how that matters. All that matters is that MALCO was turned ON.

He may not admit it fully, but that's just cause he's shy and needs annotations to point it out for him.

Aug 17, 2010 at 3:28 AM
Banned
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
darkcrusader said:
"It" said you turned him on. Not Malco.

Malco only speaks in all caps. He's a real screamer, that one. The computer is his way of speaking in a low voice as to sound more sensual.

Aug 17, 2010 at 3:30 AM
daughter of chivalry
Like an orgasming Microsoft Sam.