Low-Impact Secrets Thread

SKINNIE DIPPIN'?

• All the time!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I'd consider it!

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • No! No no no! No no no no no no no!

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I'm OCD because I like arranging things by color.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I'd chuck your wood if you know what I mean HAW HAW

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Jan 5, 2013 at 2:22 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I agree. Inaccurate representations of characters just so people can have their little fantasies irritates me.

I hate when people moan seductively while they eat.

Jan 6, 2013 at 12:22 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I can see why it would annoy you, but at the same time I always ignore when someone is "ruining" characters I like because it isn't like the official creator is making these characters eat shit, ya'know?

I have my fun enjoying the characters for what they are, they have fun enjoying the character in a different way. So, while it can be annoying I find the best thing to do is just turn your head.

Jan 6, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Okay, for starters. Before becoming a member of the forums, i was a sucker for beautiful or cute anime girls who were around my age rank. Not in the nsfw sense. But rather i would sort of fall in love with them. It's an old embarrassing habit of mine. Also when i was a little kid, i fell in love with a girl in my class. I kept it a secret for years. Eventually i confessed it to her, and she told me that she knew and that a boyfriend she had found out and left her. Needless to say, i felt horrible.

Jan 6, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Mrs. Policewoman
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I occasionally forget my own name

May 1, 2013 at 4:43 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
whoops deleted old post totally accidently after reading what I wrote

Posted on April 30th, 2013 :

I just said "Question mark, dot, dot dot" in my head, while reading something in the theory section. ... Is that normal?

May 1, 2013 at 5:50 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Yay! I've been waiting for someone to bump this thread for a while, and I guess this counts!

And yes, X, that's pretty normal. I do it all the time ;)

Uh, let's see...

I often eat the leafy part of a strawberry, bite my fingers when I'm nervous, and I tend to put on background music in my head pretty much all the time, and sometimes pretend that life is a videogame.

May 1, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Not really much of a secret but I have somewhat of an unhealthy obsession with identity
Anyone who's ever shown up on IRC under an unknown name or refuses to give any piece of information about themselves would know this
I've been keeping it under control pretty well recently tho so that's good!

Also I have a terrible fear of offending people I care about. I swear, every other time I say something on here, someone takes it offensively. My day gets ruined every time someone I care about calls me an asshole or takes offense to what I've said when I'm legitimately trying to be kind and helpful, because more often than not it's someone whose opinion I care about, which is anyone I respect. And only a select few of the members here do not have my respect, in particular, the ones that seem to have a seething hatred for me (which is totally my fault and I regret it every time they say something bad about me) which as I just said is only a couple of you. I'm really a nice guy but either I am very bad at wording things or everyone just has this idea that I'm an asshole and read my posts under the assumption that I am one. I really hope it's the first one, but ugghh.

Hmm... perhaps this should go in the negativity thread...

May 1, 2013 at 6:36 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Dunc you're an asshole I love you

May 1, 2013 at 7:09 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Not sure if it's really low-impacting, but:

I am very anxious about posting anything, evident on my low post count.

I actually used to be a really big jerk not too long ago.

Aware that i post far too formally, but i somehow can't break the habit of doing so.

May 1, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Sometimes when no one's around, I'll go back and read old threads to relive the feeling that this forum is alive instead of a stagnating pile of relics good only for moments of hollow, fleeting nostalgia.

May 1, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
In the elementary school we have formed gangs. A kid and I were always rivals for the leadership. I remember trials, fights, secrets, rebellion and even spying lol