lol story

May 10, 2011 at 3:48 AM
Junior Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Join Date: Apr 14, 2011
Location: Mexico
Posts: 19
Age: 27
It's gonna be a new story, the principal will be Quote, but I need more programs for editing, i can't edit text, please help me, all the programs that you know for editing will be usefull.
Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
:greydroll:

First demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?r9adrlr24xv36tz

Owned
Csowned.gif
 
May 10, 2011 at 3:53 AM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Join Date: Oct 20, 2010
Location: Within the hearts of all
Posts: 691
Age: 101
Just use Cave Editor or Sue's Workshop. You have to know TSC to actually make it work.

By the way, this doesn't have a demo, so it shouldn't go in the Mod/Hack Showcase.
 
May 10, 2011 at 4:01 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Aug 28, 2009
Location: The Purple Zone
Posts: 6000
May 11, 2011 at 8:02 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Join Date: Dec 26, 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 1945
Just make sure it isn't one of those CS edits that has all the cutscenes intact and the only things changed are the maps' tiles.
 
May 12, 2011 at 2:23 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Join Date: May 2, 2010
Location: beverly hills is where i WANT to be
Posts: 743
Age: 27
WoodenRat said:
Just make sure it isn't one of those CS edits that has all the cutscenes intact and the only things changed are the maps' tiles.
then certain cut scenes don't work because you moved the tiles, and the characters flail around like idiots
 
May 12, 2011 at 5:03 PM
Senior Member
"Huzzah!"
Join Date: Feb 18, 2011
Location:
Posts: 210
sexplosive said:
then certain cut scenes don't work because you moved the tiles, and the characters flail around like idiots

actually ive managed to rearrange the mimiga village so that all cut scenes would work when i first began modding...
 
May 15, 2011 at 7:49 AM
Junior Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Join Date: Apr 14, 2011
Location: Mexico
Posts: 19
Age: 27
Voyce said:
actually ive managed to rearrange the mimiga village so that all cut scenes would work when i first began modding...

I've passed your demo, it ends in yamashita farm :D
 
May 19, 2011 at 2:07 AM
Junior Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Join Date: Apr 14, 2011
Location: Mexico
Posts: 19
Age: 27
Balfrog said:
It's gonna be a new story, the principal will be Quote, but I need more programs for editing, i can't edit text, please help me, all the programs that you know for editing will be usefull.
Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
:orangebell:

Hey, about my mod, I'm advanced, its like a Cave Story but in a diferent point of view, there are many errors, but with the time the game will be finished.
Here is my first demo:http://www.mediafire.com/?r9adrlr24xv36tz

Owned
Csowned.gif
 
Top