Lag.

Sep 17, 2023 at 12:23 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
So, I decided to try a mod. Jenka's nightmare. I was expecting this to run well, considering that my PC was able to run CS+ completely fine. That wasn't the case. It lags so much that it makes me want to scream. Not only that, but even the input refused to work at times. How can I fix this lag?

Specs:

Intel HD Graphics 3000 (intergrated)
Intel i3 2nd gen core
8GB of ram
Windows 10

Sep 17, 2023 at 7:15 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Have you tried running the game in different window 'modes'? That used to work on my old W10 laptop.

Sep 17, 2023 at 11:51 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
So, I decided to try a mod. Jenka's nightmare. I was expecting this to run well, considering that my PC was able to run CS+ completely fine. That wasn't the case. It lags so much that it makes me want to scream. Not only that, but even the input refused to work at times. How can I fix this lag?
You might try the CS Mod Loader:

Just unzip CS-Mod-Loader-v1.5.2.1.zip into JenkasNightmare
By default it should run in 60 FPS, so if you want to change that...
Go to JenkasNightmare\mods\graphics_enhancement
And open up settings.ini and change "60fps = true" to false and save.

There should be plenty of other ways to run Jenka's Nightmare and other mods, but that should work?

EDIT:
You could try using this instead for a more classic experience:

Don't forget to remove whatever file the zip has within before switching to another.

There also should be a way to play it multiplayer, or use that as an engine, though I haven't researched it yet; just noticed the videos~

Last edited: