Kage's long lost brother?

Nov 20, 2008 at 4:55 AM
andwhyisit Online
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
DoubleThink said:
No, it looks perfectly correct to me, especially since this implies that Kag actually has accomplishments in the first place
He also seemed to be implying that his brother and sister are somehow his accomplishments, I have seen smaller steaming piles than that in London's motorised gut
He said that he was proud of them. I could just as easily say that I am proud of my sister, doesn't mean that I consider her accomplishments to be mine.

Jacob did compare Kage to his brother and sister though. You and MS both did the same thing, but neither of you contradicted yourselves by saying comparing accomplishments doesn't matter right after compared accomplishments did you? Never minding the fact that Jacob apparently "couldn't care less", yet was STILL replying back. :D

Never mind me, I am just poking holes in DT's post. :D

Nov 20, 2008 at 5:41 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I love this "If you respond to it you obviously care about it oh please god tell me you care about it" mentality that's paraded about the internet, maybe some people just like posting for the sake of posting, hmm?
Btw Jacob never compared Kag to anything anyway, he only said they sucked, it was Kag who made the comparison in typical 'making up shit out of nowhere' style
Btw it only counts as poking holes if you don't selectively avoid the part of the post that you can't argue with
Nice job making me look bad though

Nov 20, 2008 at 6:04 AM
/end
This is not important.

Nov 21, 2008 at 2:53 AM
andwhyisit Online
Administrator
Forum Administrator
DoubleThink said:
I love this "If you respond to it you obviously care about it oh please god tell me you care about it" mentality that's paraded about the internet, maybe some people just like posting for the sake of posting, hmm?
More of a "if you argue back about it then you obviously care about it" mentality. Which is quite true. People do not argue back for the sake of it.

DoubleThink said:
Btw Jacob never compared Kag to anything anyway, he only said they sucked, it was Kag who made the comparison in typical 'making up shit out of nowhere' style
He said Kage sucked in comparison to his sister and brother.

OMG so did you! Go figure.

DoubleThink said:
Btw it only counts as poking holes if you don't selectively avoid the part of the post that you can't argue with
I said "poking holes", not "arguing". Basically I was making fun of the contradictions in Jacob's post. I didn't quote the rest because there weren't any contradictions in the rest.

If you think I was starting up an argument with you or Jacob then you are seriously mistaken. But in true DT style you did start an argument with me, because you just love arguing with me don't you? Well despite being sick of this I am going to sit this one through because I am stubborn. But despite you hating Kage so much, I prefer Kage in an argument over you, because Kage has self-control while you are a timebomb just waiting to go off. Plus you have started more arguments than Kage at this point, so you could go hate yourself instead if it wasn't for your sense of self-justification. Wait, I'll save you the trouble of a self-justified response. Of course you didn't start them, the poster you replied to that never intended an argument is magically at fault. Of course with me it is obviously because I am on some "people DT irrationally hates" list for defending Kage at some point in time. I guess after this I should refrain from posting in the same thread as you from now on.

Oh and before you even start, this has nothing to do with Kage. I was just making fun of Jacob, but now this is an argument about you. Have fun.

Nov 21, 2008 at 7:59 AM
/end
*Takes a seat and grabs some popcorn*

Nov 21, 2008 at 11:37 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Actually now that I think about it it's totally possible to interpret it both ways, I didn't even think of that. Hehe, two different insults in one, that's pretty cool...
However you obviously have a great deal of animocity towards me for some reason, better get the rest of it out now so that we can smooth it over. I would hate for you to have some kind of irrational bias against me in situations that are actually important :rolleyes:
I would also hate to think that you are implying that I myself am not allowed to make fun of people in jest, especially when you are now a mod and yet you are free to do so. I would also REALLY hate to think that you are seriously implying that you know how I behave better than I do, because that would be incredibly arrogant, not to mention ignorant of what I myself have stated in the past. I don't know, maybe I took "Can anyone spot the contradiction?" as some kind of invitation to let somebody else respond, or heaven forbid, an actual question you wanted an answer for. My bad? I don't now why you're so intent on seeing me as some kind of troublemaker, or labelling every little goddamned thing I say as an argument, I thought we used to get on okay myself. I guess you're just really eager to pick a fight with me, huh.
Oh, and by the way:
I wasn't trying to argue with anybody, I was just trying to see if I could rile him up so that he'd waste another half an hour writing up another hundred word essay so I can giggle at his terrible misuse of language, the same as Jacob and probably Meta were as well. I was playing along, just like you and Roonil have been telling me I should this entire time. Unfortunately my sense of humour is often very dry and cynical, I guess that isn't the type of humour you guys wanted. I'm sorry.

Nov 21, 2008 at 12:59 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
DoubleThink said:
I wasn't trying to argue with anybody, I was just trying to see if I could rile him up so that he'd waste another half an hour writing up another hundred word essay so I can giggle at his terrible misuse of language, the same as Jacob and probably Meta were as well. I was playing along, just like you and Roonil have been telling me I should this entire time. Unfortunately my sense of humour is often very dry and cynical, I guess that isn't the type of humour you guys wanted. I'm sorry.
I don't intend to ever participate in an argument with you about something we'll never agree upon, but I'll be thanking you henceforth not to mention me in something I have nothing to do with.

btw, you wouldn't have to be justifying your intentions if you'd avoided this bit:
DoubleThink said:
Nice job making me look bad though
I must say your delivery of humour is worse than Garde's, which is saying a lot.

Nov 21, 2008 at 1:10 PM
andwhyisit Online
Administrator
Forum Administrator
I am so sorry.
I guess I must still have some misconceptions still stuck in my head. :D

This is horrible! I am guilt-tripping so bad... :rolleyes:

Nov 21, 2008 at 3:32 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
MetaSeraphim said:
*Takes a seat and grabs some popcorn*
[highlight]*stares with a :3 face, waiting for offer*[/highlight]

Nov 21, 2008 at 11:14 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
andwhyisit said:
I am so sorry.
I guess I must still have some misconceptions still stuck in my head. :D

This is horrible! I am guilt-tripping so bad... :rolleyes:
Well I didn't expect that .-. Thanks.

Roonil Wazlib said:
I don't intend to ever participate in an argument with you about something we'll never agree upon, but I'll be thanking you henceforth not to mention me in something I have nothing to do with.
You're the one who's been telling me to do this for ages, I thought you'd be happy I'd finally lightened up, fuck.

JacobX891 said:
Er, no, sorry, but you are mistaken. I just like to argue with Kage. It's always fun to see what angle he'll respond with.
Exactly, you respond to get him to respond, what's your point?

Nov 22, 2008 at 12:16 AM
/end
freezit4 said:
[highlight]*stares with a :3 face, waiting for offer*[/highlight]

*Hands you the popcorn* But I think the show is over before it even began. lol

Nov 22, 2008 at 12:17 AM
/end
Roonil Wazlib said:
I must say your delivery of humour is worse than Garde's, which is saying a lot.

I have to disagree with this, I can pretty much tell when DoubleThink is kidding around. Not so much with the shemale.

Nov 22, 2008 at 2:32 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
MetaSeraphim said:
*Hands you the popcorn* But I think the show is over before it even began. lol
yay thanks. Anyway it's up to the 3 sides to keep the show going :rolleyes:

Nov 22, 2008 at 2:47 AM
Okay
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
This is my first time to open this topic. I hesitated to open and read it because I have had sensed some stupid things comes out of it. I opened and got shocked because I wasn't expecting to see a fight lol.

I looked for animocity in the dictionary and it corrected the word to animosity. I don't think andwhyisit has an animosity towards you DoubleThink. He is being funny :rolleyes:. I sense it!

Nov 22, 2008 at 10:20 AM
andwhyisit Online
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Haithm said:
This is my first time to open this topic. I hesitated to open and read it because I have had sensed some stupid things comes out of it. I opened and got shocked because I wasn't expecting to see a fight lol.

I looked for animocity in the dictionary and it corrected the word to animosity. I don't think andwhyisit has an animosity towards you DoubleThink. He is being funny :rolleyes:. I sense it!
Actually it was both of us trying to be funny, then by a misunderstanding by both of us it suddenly became an argument. I am embarrassed by the whole situation.[/DEPRESSINGSERIOUSNESS]

Nov 22, 2008 at 1:22 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Nov 22, 2008 at 9:12 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Jeez, everyone is always starting big fights filled with misunderstandings over me. I know you all want a sweet, delicious slice of Kage, but you guys don't need to go so far. Ah yes, it's good having Tsundere like DT and Jacob following me around. And mark my words Shi is going to go Yandere any time now...