Kage's long lost brother?

Nov 12, 2008 at 10:05 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
TOPIC TITLE FILLS ME WITH RAAGGEEEE

TOPIC CONTENT FILLS ME WITH happy smiley rainbow time :)

Nov 12, 2008 at 3:28 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
That's actually Jacob in his true form.

Nov 13, 2008 at 4:37 AM
Justin-chan
Truer words have never been said, MetaSeraphim!

Nov 14, 2008 at 7:58 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Regarding the topic I guess there's high possibility as I can definitely see the Kage in that guy. And yea, the other guy is too Jacoby and that makes it actually less fun, since he cannot come up with new topics at all. Oops

Nov 17, 2008 at 7:01 AM
/end
JacobX891 said:
Which one, th one tht waz a shthed, or the one that was actually quite intelligent, sarcastic and Kage-esque? Because I can be both.

I'm going with the former because of this post.

Nov 17, 2008 at 8:11 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Alright this has been bothering me since I saw this thread... Is Kag's LLB meant to be the crude insult-slinging manchild or the knuckle-dragging pseudo-intellectual cunt who writes this bullshit? If anybody could clear this up for me, it would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
-DT.

Nov 17, 2008 at 9:41 AM
/end
I think it's the latter myself. ^

Nov 17, 2008 at 9:43 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Dear everyone, thank you for your nice letters, but my brother is actually a professional swindler lawyer, while my sister is a US Marine who was born to kill, where you have clearly mistaken them for some breed of wine sipping communist dick sucks. And although peace probably appeals to tree-loving-bisexuals like that guy and his parents, my kin happen to be a magnificently smug bastard who will drain you dry of all money and a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up everyday just hoping for the chance to dismember her enemies and defile their civilizations. I'm quite proud.

DoubleThink said:
knuckle-dragging pseudo-intellectual cunt

/Durr.

As for Jacob, yeah, I've got to admit that he's got the highest chance of becoming another me of anyone on this forum, ironically enough.

Nov 19, 2008 at 3:06 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Okay? I mean, it’s not as if I only now turned fourteen just last month and otherwise have nothing better to do or anything like that. I mean, someone with as huge an intellect as me? Just fourteen? Ridiculous, I tell you! Just think, if that were true, than you and I would be just about the same age, Jacob! Wouldn’t that be kind of hypocritical on your part, comparing our accomplishments side by side? It’d mean that either I’m far ahead of my time or that you are quite a bit behind, and seeing as how I haven’t skipped any grades or anything absurd like that, then wouldn’t the conclusion in a situation like that be kind of obvious? Oh my, Jacob. Oh my.

Jeez, maybe I made a leap of faith in saying how similar you were to me. Then again, maybe it’s just that you haven’t realized yet how futile a swipe against me is, even with the many examples I’ve given you. It’s kind of shameful that I have to say it outright, you know?

Nov 19, 2008 at 4:50 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Actually I thought it was pretty right on
Your brother is an intellectual thug
Your sister is a generic thug
And you're... um... I dunno, "anime-obsessed weenie" doesn't have the same ring to it
I take it you're the failure of the family then

Nov 19, 2008 at 5:27 AM
/end
You fool! ^

Anyone that shares the same genes with him are all failures just the same.

Nov 19, 2008 at 2:21 PM
Respwnt
lolmao guys it's 3v1 and you're still getting owned.

Kageryushin said:
Dear everyone, thank you for your nice letters, but my brother is actually a professional swindler lawyer, while my sister is a US Marine who was born to kill, where you have clearly mistaken them for some breed of wine sipping communist dick sucks. And although peace probably appeals to tree-loving-bisexuals like that guy and his parents, my kin happen to be a magnificently smug bastard who will drain you dry of all money and a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up everyday just hoping for the chance to dismember her enemies and defile their civilizations. I'm quite proud.
*bows*
I shall never question thy supremacy again.

Nov 20, 2008 at 3:11 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
JacobX891 said:
Comparing accomplishments? Are you fucking kidding me?! This is the goddamn internet! NOBODY. GIVES. A. FUCK.
Says the guy who started this whole thing by comparing accomplishments. :D

JacobX891 said:
Yeah. The Earth continues to turn, people continue to live their lives, and I continue not to care about what you're saying.
Can anyone spot the contradiction? :D

Nov 20, 2008 at 4:11 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
No, it looks perfectly correct to me, especially since this implies that Kag actually has accomplishments in the first place
He also seemed to be implying that his brother and sister are somehow his accomplishments, I have seen smaller steaming piles than that in London's motorised gut
A muffin for anybody who gets that reference btw
Also:
JacobX891 said:
Excellent catch.
Now maybe someone can also explain what the FUCK communism has to do with anything