Kage x Jake

Jun 11, 2009 at 6:09 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Speaking of my god damn question, before I was so egotistically distracted, why is Kage awesome?

Jun 11, 2009 at 6:16 AM
Well, I was hoping for something specific, but I guess I'll just forget about it until he comes back. Then I'll see this charismatic win he possesses.

Jun 11, 2009 at 6:23 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
And here it comes.

Yeah, there's some posts inbetween this and what I'm replying to, but this took a bit. {Back on Topic part's at the bottom}
JacobX891 said:
To which I reply:

Y'know, Just trying to say that, hey, In private, I'm not this angry, so the recording won't be like this.
To which you reply:

You know, even though I didn't say that you did say it was anger, because why would I be able to make an entirely new point? And of course why would you try to make it an argument? I was making a request: IM me, Skype me, so we can talk. But hey, I get it, if you want to argue, be my guest. Just don't say I started this one.
Dood, you did start this whole argument. Your little cunning post can't hide that fact.
I post something, and just like Jack said, you guys have to post something against me which you know'll start an argument.
Stop trying to clean your dirty hands.
T-Jack said:
What, you're down to insulting each other now? *sigh* I see a trend rising here. Lowell posts, Anti-Lowell posts, one of them makes an off-hand remark about the other one and it goes straight down to FUCK! I mean, is that supposed to be a running gag? 'Cause it's not funny! Especially when the argument goes on for more than one page. The funniest part of it all is the fact that the two main participants are a guy who created a group to cleanse the forum of trolls and a guy who leads that very group after the first guy lost all hope and left. Can you see the irony in that?? That's like if I had a pizza delivered to my house and then I threw it out and cooked a steak instead. Or went to bed hungry. Oh, and what's the purpose of all this? Can somebody tell me? NO, because there isn't any! From what I can tell, there's Lowell, who once got into a fight with Cap and probably Jacob and few others as well (I don't know, I wasn't paying attention) and they KEEP GETTING BACK TO IT! I know, Lowell said something like "Duh, Cap and Jake hate me" and he wonders why. Well I don't, 'cause I understand that people wouldn't like a self-loving prick who wouldn't end an afument until he's had the last word or he's had the last word! On the "Light Side" thread, and probably a few others as well, you kept asking your "fellow members" to get back on topic, then you kept bitching about them bitching about you. That's not how you end an argument! And about that CS:TMR thing, I can't see a reason to not do it. All you need is a computer and a connection to the Internet, which you clearly posess; Skype, which takes 5 minutes to download and install if you're a retarded lobotomized chimpanzee; and a pair of headphones with microphone, which I got for 250 CZK (a little over 13 bucks). Now you may think that I'm centering mainly on you, Lowell. Well, guess what, I am, because Captain isn't as obnoxious as you and Jacob is, well, Jacob. And don't even dare to bring "intelligence" in here. This isn't intelligent, this is stupid. Any truly intelligent person would stop fucking responding after the second time! *sigh* I wish I could complete my project instantly so that I could shoot you all in the face with a penguin...
About the Skype thing, seriously, I'm not going to do it, and for my own personal reasons, of which none of you would likely care about.
Skype's a no, drop it, and move on. Sheesh.
You'd think a chimpanzee would be smart enough to figure that out....

Anyways, Captain never left and gave up on the Light Side. He was never serious about it in the first place. Can you not see that?
And, since when has one of the fellow members requested to get back on topic?
So far it's been morons who aren't in the group, who keep trying to govern it's affairs, correct me if I'm wrong,

Now, you can call me a self-loving prick, obnoxious, whatever you want.
But who the hell's the dumbasses to keep trying to start the arguments?
I can't help it if I still think there's a chance to help them, to show them the error of their mis-guided and failed ways.
And I always want to make sure everything's answered, which usually means I end up with the last post. {This post is an example, as I try to explain myself}
I also like to have arrogance in myself, helps when it comes to things like these; but just look around you, I'm not the only one.
You think I'm the problem?
Wood burns, but only when the match is lit.
Is wood the reason for forest fires?
Am I the reason for flame wars?
I might end up fanning the flames, but maybe you should start with the matches, if you want to stop the flames.
I didn't want any of these arguments, but I always defend my comments {Which is how these start up}; why else would I say them?
{Here's an idea, maybe Captain and Jacob should stop following me like little puppies, posting about whatever I'm posting, hoping to start something}

Anyways, back to the topic:
Eye of the Beholder, simple as that.
You won't get anything specific, Captain, besides something along the lines like:
KAGE IS THE MAN!!

Jun 11, 2009 at 6:33 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Heheh

JacobX891 said:
Shut up Lowell. Just shut up.
Ah, that's perfect, Jacob!
Why don't we both do that?
No more Anti-Lowell posts {I have my own Anti-Me posts? :D}, and no more arguments.
Simple, no?
{Looks like I'm getting the last post again, unless you want to say something?}

Jun 11, 2009 at 6:54 AM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
VoidMage_Lowell said:
About the Skype thing, seriously, I'm not going to do it, and for my own personal reasons, of which none of you would likely care about.
Skype's a no, drop it, and move on. Sheesh.
You'd think a chimpanzee would be smart enough to figure that out....
I guess that dropping the issue would be easier if you did state the reasons. Until then, Cap will keep calling you a woman and Jake will keep bugging you about it. Also, I understand why is it so difficult to catch on sarcasm in text unless it's pointed out, but hyperbole? Seriously?

VoidMage_Lowell said:
Anyways, Captain never left and gave up on the Light Side. He was never serious about it in the first place. Can you not see that?
No, I can't, even though apparently creating a group and a thread is apparently not enough to be serious...

VoidMage_Lowell said:
And, since when has one of the fellow members requested to get back on topic?
When did I say that?

VoidMage_Lowell said:
So far it's been morons who aren't in the group, who keep trying to govern it's affairs, correct me if I'm wrong,
No, you're right. Because you make it too easy for them.

VoidMage_Lowell said:
Now, you can call me a self-loving prick, obnoxious, whatever you want.
But who the hell's the dumbasses to keep trying to start the arguments?
I can't help it if I still think there's a chance to help them, to show them the error of their mis-guided and failed ways.
And I always want to make sure everything's answered, which usually means I end up with the last post. {This post is an example, as I try to explain myself}
Which then leads to whoever you're talking to having to respond to your "last post" and you all get stuck in an infinite loop. Furthermore, I've never seen anyone as violent as you when it gets to defending your posts.

VoidMage_Lowell said:
I also like to have arrogance in myself, helps when it comes to things like these; but just look around you, I'm not the only one.
Sure, that helps a freaking lot...

VoidMage_Lowell said:
You think I'm the problem?
Wood burns, but only when the match is lit.
Is wood the reason for forest fires?
Well, yeah, because there's a freaking lot of it. Try dropping a match in a desert. No wood, no fire. (And no crappy "wood equals boner" jokes)

VoidMage_Lowell said:
Am I the reason for flame wars?
I might end up fanning the flames, but maybe you should start with the matches, if you want to stop the flames.
Maybe you should start with not being wood. Don't be such a prick and no matches will set you on fire (okay, I lied).

VoidMage_Lowell said:
I didn't want any of these arguments, but I always defend my comments {Which is how these start up}; why else would I say them?
I don't know why would you say them in the first place, if all they spark is a flamewar because you can't let anyone challenge them...

VoidMage_Lowell said:
{Here's an idea, maybe Captain and Jacob should stop following me like little puppies, posting about whatever I'm posting, hoping to start something}
Here's a idea, maybe you could stop waiting for the others to change themselves (which, as we all know, never happens just because somebody tells them to) and change yourself instead.

Jun 11, 2009 at 7:39 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Uh oh

Sorry this took a bit, wireless died....
And I keep getting logged out, for some reason...

T-Jack said:
I guess that dropping the issue would be easier if you did state the reasons. Until then, Cap will keep calling you a woman and Jake will keep bugging you about it. Also, I understand why is it so difficult to catch on sarcasm in text unless it's pointed out, but hyperbole? Seriously?
They'd bug me about it, even if I did state the reason >.>;
T-Jack said:
No, I can't, even though apparently creating a group and a thread is apparently not enough to be serious...
So I could go create a group about cleansing the world of green apples, and then create a thread about it...
Doesn't mean I'm instantly serious, does it?

T-Jack said:
When did I say that?
T-Jack said:
On the "Light Side" thread, and probably a few others as well, you kept asking your "fellow members" to get back on topic, then you kept bitching about them bitching about you.
Huh, I read it wrong XD
But how many times did I keep trying to keep the thread on track, just to have them come back and de-rail it?
Of course I'm going to say something, if trying to get it back on topic keeps failing.

T-Jack said:
No, you're right. Because you make it too easy for them.
Actually been wondering if I could get any posts not related to the topic deleted...
T-Jack said:
Which then leads to whoever you're talking to having to respond to your "last post" and you all get stuck in an infinite loop. Furthermore, I've never seen anyone as violent as you when it gets to defending your posts.
Yeah, I know it loops, and that's a thing that frustrates me.
But what frustrates me ever more is leaving something unanswered, like this!
And I don't think I get violent when it comes to defending the posts, but I whole-heartily believe in them, hence why I say them in the first place.

T-Jack said:
Sure, that helps a freaking lot...
Well, if you're going to help me, might as well help everyone else, no?
T-Jack said:
Well, yeah, because there's a freaking lot of it. Try dropping a match in a desert. No wood, no fire. (And no crappy "wood equals boner" jokes)
I don't get the last part....
Anyways, point was that something's gotta start it, yeah?
Unless you believe in spontaneous combustion... {I don't}

T-Jack said:
Maybe you should start with not being wood. Don't be such a prick and no matches will set you on fire (okay, I lied).
Yeah, well, I can't help being myself as much as you can't help trying to stop this whole argument....
T-Jack said:
I don't know why would you say them in the first place, if all they spark is a flamewar because you can't let anyone challenge them...
So, I should be quiet, because I'm afraid of upsetting something?
This is just like the Hacking/Modding thread, I'm commenting {answering, in this case} on something. The whole reason for making it a argument/flame war is non-existent...

T-Jack said:
Here's a idea, maybe you could stop waiting for the others to change themselves (which, as we all know, never happens just because somebody tells them to) and change yourself instead.
Hrm, why specifically me?
Shouldn't that thought be applied to everyone?
Which, makes a loop, because that means they should be changing, but they don't. Which leads to your post, which leads to this, which loops and, argh...

Anyways, I think the wireless has died...I had to get on another computer to finish this {I couldn't rest leaving these unanswered...}
This might be the last post from me for a bit....
>.>;

Jun 11, 2009 at 8:24 AM
This Troper
VoidMage_Lowell said:
They'd bug me about it, even if I did state the reason >.>;
They wouldn't if it was a good reason.

VoidMage_Lowell said:
So I could go create a group about cleansing the world of green apples, and then create a thread about it...
Doesn't mean I'm instantly serious, does it?
I dunno. Does the thought sound retarded when you say it out loud?

VoidMage_Lowell said:
Huh, I read it wrong XD
But how many times did I keep trying to keep the thread on track, just to have them come back and de-rail it?
Of course I'm going to say something, if trying to get it back on topic keeps failing.
Well, if you insist...

VoidMage_Lowell said:
Actually been wondering if I could get any posts not related to the topic deleted...
Yeah, andwhy does that, sometimes. Just ask him.

VoidMage_Lowell said:
Yeah, I know it loops, and that's a thing that frustrates me.
But what frustrates me ever more is leaving something unanswered, like this!
And I don't think I get violent when it comes to defending the posts, but I whole-heartily believe in them, hence why I say them in the first place.
The way I think about it in such situations: If the other guy is just lashing at me, fuck him. Why should I care that he'll think I'm too stupid to answer to his post full of hate towards me? If we can't agree on something, it's probably too subjective, therefore it's best to say "Nevermind, we'll probably never agree on this matter." Believe me, I already did that. If anybody posts more than three posts about a certain matter that's not on-topic and no progress is made, it's useless to go on in that conversation.

VoidMage_Lowell said:
Well, if you're going to help me, might as well help everyone else, no?
Huh?

VoidMage_Lowell said:
I don't get the last part....
Uh, I meant that because in English, "wood" can be used as a euphemism for "erection", what I said could be used as a set-up for a crappy pun (which I sorta did in the very next part).

VoidMage_Lowell said:
Anyways, point was that something's gotta start it, yeah?
Unless you believe in spontaneous combustion... {I don't}
I got what you meant, but... well, let me tell you a story: A while back, there was an advertisement for an insurance company in the Czech television. It featured a guy, who sat back in his chair and fell backwards. There was a cat behind his chair, who jumped from under him onto the custains, destroying them and a few other objects in result. I used to argue with my mother (more as a joke than anything else) whose fault was it. She said that it was the guy's fault, because he shouldn't have leaned back in that chair. I, on the other hand, said that it was the cat's fault, because it was lying directly behind the guy's chair. We couldn't agree, because there was no reasoning to prove either one of us right.

VoidMage_Lowell said:
So, I should be quiet, because I'm afraid of upsetting something?
This is just like the Hacking/Modding thread, I'm commenting {answering, in this case} on something. The whole reason for making it a argument/flame war is non-existent...
No, you shouldn't whyne about it if you knew that it would happen beforehand.

VoidMage_Lowell said:
Hrm, why specifically me?
Shouldn't that thought be applied to everyone?
Which, makes a loop, because that means they should be changing, but they don't. Which leads to your post, which leads to this, which loops and, argh...
Yes, it loops. But my point is, if you want to break the loop, you have to do it yourself, 'cause noone will do that for you, dood.

VoidMage_Lowell said:
Anyways, I think the wireless has died...I had to get on another computer to finish this {I couldn't rest leaving these unanswered...}
This might be the last post from me for a bit....
>.>;
Well, good luck on repairing the issue.

JacobX891 said:
Words fail me to describe the magnitude of this argument.
I guess This is now T-Jack's battle... or something... so...
Eh, I'll try to end it as soon as possible.

Jun 11, 2009 at 9:36 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
Do any of you wish to die?

Jun 11, 2009 at 9:43 AM
This Troper
whyme said:
No, but I wish you to die. Is that close enough?

Jun 11, 2009 at 2:47 PM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
whyme said:

I wish to go swimming. You can go ahead and die, though.

Jun 11, 2009 at 3:56 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Guys, don't frustrate yourselves with Lowell. He did this shit to me in a Starcraft thread. He's got a knack for making enemies who argue with his logic, opinions, and semantics in general, slipping insults to people's intelligence indirectly. But you all clearly see this.

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:30 PM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Thread's intial motive is... Insulting... (to Kage of course, it'd be an honor for Jacob)

But srsly...

Lowell - All you're doing is digging yourself into a deeper hole. You're like "I haz gd reason!" and refuse to tell anyone what that reason is. Sure, you may have your own "personal reasons" like you trauma of Skype or lack administrator access or got screamed at by someone on Skype before but seriously? Right now, it seems like all you're doing is "oh i haz reason" when you really don't (in my eyes) and are just saying that so you have more time to think of the "reason".

Understand that I'm not trying to single you out here, I'm just tired and I wanna go to bed and only really read your side of the argument.

Pardon me if I have overlooked any shit because I merely skimmed through the previous page (last post by AA was pretty lul-zy).

Nighty-night.

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Banned
Moddex said:
Guys, don't frustrate yourselves with Lowell. He did this shit to me in a Starcraft thread. He's got a knack for making enemies who argue with his logic, opinions, and semantics in general, slipping insults to people's intelligence indirectly. But you all clearly see this.

Um. He has all of those things?

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:57 PM
Luls
And... what's the purpose of this thread...? O_o It's like... a flame magnet of doom.

Did they suddenly allow flaming here, because I don't see how a thread like this lasted 2 pages >.>

Someone's not doing their job~... :rolleyes:

Edit - I see a potential 2nd Kage... O_o;;

Jun 11, 2009 at 5:00 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
We have opinionated people. :rolleyes: That's why.

Jun 11, 2009 at 5:01 PM
Banned
Metalogz said:
And... what's the purpose of this thread...? O_o It's like... a flame magnet of doom.

Thread's about Kage, bro.

Jun 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM
graters gonna grate
VoidMage_Lowell said:
Dood, you did start this whole argument.

Umm... no actually if you go back and read, you started this whole argument. Captain asked a valid question (why is Kage awesome) and you answered it by saying it's in the eye of the beholder, and then you went off on some random ridiculous tangent about how Fabulous was "trolling" this thread just like he did to the lightside, and started this whole argument.

Also, your logic when you say that Fabulous is trolling the lightside thread makes no sense to me; could you please enlighten me? You're the one who just wants to talk about icecream which is way offtopic and you get mad at him for wanting to talk about the lightside which is what the thread was actually about.

Jun 12, 2009 at 1:16 AM
I can see that arguing with Lowell burns up dozens and dozens of posts, since he likes to have really big ones, which leaves more material for us to make fun of. So instead of giving Lowell the satisfaction of having people reply to him and make him think he's important, just tell him to shut up when he starts being stupid. I'm done with trying to make sense out of him. I'm in this forum to talk about Cave Story and make friends, not talk about how stupid Lowell's being. So just shut up, Lowell.

Jun 12, 2009 at 1:47 AM
Sometimes, people (like Homestar Runner) will do something so dumb, it actually flips back to smart, like when you get 999,999 points in a video game. Lowell ought to win an award, should he accept it.

Jun 13, 2009 at 12:59 PM
Justin-chan
oh and also, just read through page 3 and holy shit, e-drama

Lowell said:
Just because you don't like me, doesn't me everyone else doesn't, too. Infact, a lot of people like me. Even respect.
On this forum or IRL? In IRL, it's easy as hell to have just a few people like you, but honestly, I see you pretty much getting bashed over here on these forums a lot and you also seem to stir a lot of shit up.

TrollMage_Lowell said:
Ah, who am I kidding, you're just trolling
No. You are.

now for jacob
Jakes said:
Hell, I'm just saying that, in the time that I've been here, I've amassed quite a bit of respect, and solidified my status as a regular on these forums.
Not from me.

I see you as a friend, but I don't respect you.

That alright, punk?

(I even call my family members, parents included, punk. So don't take it as anything against you. I usually call them bub though)

---
I'm not even going to talk about why Kage is so fucking awesome and badass, that, I'll leave to him if he decides to enlighten us lower beings.