Kage x Jake

Jun 11, 2009 at 3:07 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Haha.

Actually, Jacob, I was responding at how you guys keep throwing the "We don't respect you" thing in my face.
As if I'd care?

Hahahah...
Captain Fabulous said:
Some argue that I am a pretty cool guy. And don't make this a popularity contest.
I'm not, but you guys seem to miss the obvious, which means I've gotta point it out.
Which means showing you guys that I'm not hated by everyone on the forums, which you guys somehow got lodged into your skulls...
Captain Fabulous said:
That is the only kind of hatred. That's like the only way to hate someone. I never said I hated Kage, I said I don't know why people think he's awesome. Any why do you think you need to come in here and suddenly make this about how lame me and Jacob are because we're bullying you? I don't care if you hate us. Although maybe I should, because, as you say, a lot of people like you. I'd hate to get on their bad side.
Hmm, now, trying to make me look bad or something?
First, I was answering your question about why people find Kage awesome, and that was by showing you why you don't find him awesome.
I'd really like to see where I called you guys lame for bullying me. Here was a simple set of facts, and I don't see where those parts came in.
Nice imagination, though. :D
Second, when did I ever say I hated you guys?
Just because you hate me, doesn't mean you should assume the feeling's mutual.
And now look who's making this into a popularity contest.

Captain Fabulous said:
Andwhy changed the thread name because the group no longer has brownies, and serves ice cream instead. And if it's the group's thread, why the hell do you want to talk about ice cream flavors?
To spite me, since I am a big bad guy who is mean to everyone and is trying to kill this forum.
Or, since it's the Light Side group, and it's OUR thread, maybe we want to talk about, you know, what we want to talk about?
The world doesn't {Gasp} revolve around you, so stop acting paranoid and pushing your ideas on a group you left.
Maybe that's why you're attacking the thread....
Ah, who am I kidding, you're just trolling :D

Jun 11, 2009 at 3:12 AM
Been here way too long...
Whambulance2.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words, which you seem to be fond of using.

And now look who's making this into a popularity contest.

I was being sarcastic. You have no respect for verbal irony.

Jun 11, 2009 at 3:15 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Haaahahahah

Captain Fabulous said:
A picture is worth a thousand words, which you seem to be fond of using.
Oh, I see.
Because you can't continue a valid argument anymore.
Another reason Kage has more respect than you. :D
Captain Fabulous said:
I was being sarcastic. You have no respect for verbal irony.
Or, you really need to learn how to use "Internet Sarcasm".
Seriously. :D

Jun 11, 2009 at 3:20 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Heh?

JacobX891 said:
You could make it all go away by appearing on CS:TMR...
Ah, that's what you meant by TMR...
Nah, seriously, can't.
Besides, verbal arguments aren't as finely honed as typed. Said in the heat with little thought, at least some people can keep a valid argument on a forum....
Thanks all the same, I suppose...

Jun 11, 2009 at 3:45 AM
We're not going to have an argument over TMR. I'll make it interesting all on my own, because I'm that amazing.

Jun 11, 2009 at 3:59 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
IRL? Lulz.

JacobX891 said:
Dumbass, anybody can make a half-assed argument on a forum. It takes fast thinking and actual knowledge of what your talking about to argue in real time.

A forum is like a turn-based RPG, and a spoken conversation is like a real-time RPG. It's obvious which one is an actual indication of how good you are at defending your observations.
"Real Time" conversations {typing that made me laugh..} is also prone to dumbass-ness because people hardly ever think before talking.
Typically emotions cloud judgment, and in "Real Time" {Haha, again}, usually no one notices and/or cares.
Besides, being able to speak in "Real Time" and defend your subject doesn't help defend it, anymore than someone being able to post in 15 seconds.
It's what's said that matters. Speed is simply an infantile test of 'will'.....
At least people put some thought into it when they type. Well, usually....

Besides, who the hell is bored enough to listen to an argument over something they don't care about...?
Either way, there won't be an argument on TMR from me....

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:06 AM
Just curious, who are these "a lot of people" who like you? Are they on these forums?

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:21 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
in honor of the group organizer of the lightside I will use their example to better the forums

JacobX891 could possibly be a hypocrite. :D
Captain Fabulous could possibly be a hypocrite. :D
I wo :D uld nev :D er insu :D lt anyone. :D

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:28 AM
Your smileys... they burn...

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:32 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Heh.

Captain Fabulous said:
Just curious, who are these "a lot of people" who like you? Are they on these forums?
Well, the only people who have shown any actual hate towards me would be you two.
So, minus you two, I'd have to say a large portion of these forums?
JacobX891 said:
Ever talked to someone in the real world? Oh, no, why would you? It would be stupid to participate in such a dumbass activity.

Agreed, what a stupid activity. :D
JacobX891 said:
Oh, I guess you're right. I don't think politicians or debaters will agree with you, though. They seem to firmly believe in their sadly misguided attempt at conversation.
That's different.
Well, guess just how much planning goes into their speeches and debates before they actually do it. It's all, for the most part, pre-set.
That's not "On the spot arguments", that's pre-written read-from-the-books debates....

And have you seen some of the arguments?
They'll stutter and stutter whatever they were saying if someone interrupts them, until they get control again.
I'd hardly call that a real argument. :D

JacobX891 said:
Boring? Hun, you'd be surprised just how exciting it can get when two people are at each others' throats over a misunderstanding-turned-violent-hellstorm.
Do you really think we'd reach such a climatic height?
The argument we'd be fighting over wouldn't even get me angry, let alone reach the point where I'd cut someone's throat. :D

And, nice Orange. Show just how childish and ignorant you really are. :D
I guess this makes three? Out of the, what, 700 members?
Are you really as bad as Captain when it comes to forming a real argument?
Try something more than immature remarks, then maybe you'll get somewhere besides making yourself look like a dumbass. :D

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:37 AM
VoidMage_Lowell said:
Well, the only people who have shown any actual hate towards me would be you two.
So, minus you two, I'd have to say a large portion of these forums?

Thank you for being so specific. That puts my mind at ease, knowing that you didn't just make these people up, but they are actually "a large part of these forums."
And Lowell, you think it's impossible for you to have an intelligent verbal conversation?

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:41 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Hahah, heh.....

JacobX891 said:
Translation: I'm better than you.
Or a simple stating of facts.
Acting like a childish moron does not, infact, get you anywhere in an argument.
It's true, I'm serious. :D

JacobX891 said:
Translation: It's not stupid when a president does it.
When did I say that?
The stuttering part came from watching the elections....

Really, Jacob? Can't keep up the argument? Gotta revert to your favorite thing, twisting words?
I expected more from you....
Captain Fabulous said:
Thank you for being so specific. That puts my mind at ease, knowing that you didn't just make these people up, but they are actually "a large part of these forums."
And Lowell, you think it's impossible for you to have an intelligent verbal conversation?
Well, if you care to look, everyone I've interacted with, besides you three, has been nice and friendly, pointing to the fact that they might just not hate me.
I'm sorry I'm not paranoid or have low self-esteem, and carry a list of everyone who likes me around where ever I go...
And, no, I don't think it's impossible to have an intelligent verbal conversation, but people typically ruin it when they get angry, offended, upset, etc.
That's kinda happening on these forums, though, with you doods...

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:55 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Over already?

JacobX891 said:
Translation: I've never seen "Frost/Nixon", and I've cleverly derailed the argument by insulting you.
Translation: You're a childish moron.
Translation: Human emotions are overrated.
Hmm, tempted to agree with the last one...
Anyways, giving up already?
It's obvious you can't add anything to the argument, you're just doing your favorite twisting of words thing.
Well, I guess it should only be obvious, I mean, look at who I'm arguing with...
As much fun as this was, I guess it's over now.
Unless, you can form something approaching intellect to continue this with....

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:57 AM
Fuck you and your "twisting words" crap. Jacob's stating what you really mean, whether you know it or not. If I took everything you said at face value, I'd think you were the happiest person on Earth, since you use :D in every post. And if this isn't an intelligent conversation, why are you participating?
Lowell, just admit that you're hiding behind text because that's the only way anyone will think you're beautiful.

Jun 11, 2009 at 5:04 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Hahah...

Captain Fabulous said:
Fuck you and your "twisting words" crap. Jacob's stating what you really mean, whether you know it or not.
Then Jacob's a bigger bafoon then I thought.
None of that's what I meant, weither you want to think that or not.
Live in your own little imaginary fairy world, reality will tear it down, soon enough....
Captain Fabulous said:
If I took everything you said at face value, I'd think you were the happiest person on Earth, since you use :D in every post. And if this isn't an intelligent conversation, why are you participating?
Maybe I am the happiest person on Earth. But you apparently have trouble reading in between the lines...
And I never said it wasn't intelligent. Again, nice imagination and twist of the words, thar.
I said what Jacob was adding was not intellect material, and thus the intellect conversation could not continue.
Captain Fabulous said:
Lowell, just admit that you're hiding behind text because that's the only way anyone will think you're beautiful.
Oh, you got me. I'm butt-ugly.
Psh, sarcasm. :D

Jun 11, 2009 at 5:15 AM
VoidMage_Lowell said:
Live in your own little imaginary fairy world, reality will tear it down, soon enough....

The harsh, unyeilding fuckstorm of internet reality will tear down my carefully built walls. Only you can make me see the error of my ways, Lowell. Show me. Show me how to be smart.

Jun 11, 2009 at 5:20 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Heheh

No, you just show how desperate you really are when you have to twist words like that.
For the record, I never said the conversation wasn't intelligent, I said the crap you decided to throw like a monkey at it was stupid and not adding anything worth wild.

So, seeing as how you guys seem wasted, tired, and unwilling to continue a real conversation, this is over.

Captain, you say I hide behind my text, but yet, here you are, cowarding like a scared little girl behind your seemingly cunning posts. You can't even add to the converastion.
Good work ser, you just helped prove my point!
A cookie for you!

Jun 11, 2009 at 5:27 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Heheh

JacobX891 said:
He adds to the conversation by being part of the conversation.
Eh, whatever. If you want a real conversation, you can join me on the recording of CS:TMR. We'll have real conversations, and I promise you, I will not stutter.
Bitch :D
He adds to the conversation with silly and meaningless, childish remarks. Stuff that's hardly worth reading.
He only helps prove my earlier point. :D

And, I already said, I can't join you on TMR, and now I've got even more reasons not to, if the real conversations there are going to end up like this crap.
Female Dog :D

Jun 11, 2009 at 5:40 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Heheh

JacobX891 said:
Real conversations with me aren't angry, and you'd know that if you'd ever talked to me one-on-one. But you haven't, and you won't. If you really want a civilized conversation, fucking IM me, Skype me, and then we can talk peacefully.
Huh? When did I say this was all anger?
I just said it was crap.
I was just answering Captain's question, why an argument about it?
Seriously. :D

Jun 11, 2009 at 5:43 AM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
What, you're down to insulting each other now? *sigh* I see a trend rising here. Lowell posts, Anti-Lowell posts, one of them makes an off-hand remark about the other one and it goes straight down to FUCK! I mean, is that supposed to be a running gag? 'Cause it's not funny! Especially when the argument goes on for more than one page. The funniest part of it all is the fact that the two main participants are a guy who created a group to cleanse the forum of trolls and a guy who leads that very group after the first guy lost all hope and left. Can you see the irony in that?? That's like if I had a pizza delivered to my house and then I threw it out and cooked a steak instead. Or went to bed hungry. Oh, and what's the purpose of all this? Can somebody tell me? NO, because there isn't any! From what I can tell, there's Lowell, who once got into a fight with Cap and probably Jacob and few others as well (I don't know, I wasn't paying attention) and they KEEP GETTING BACK TO IT! I know, Lowell said something like "Duh, Cap and Jake hate me" and he wonders why. Well I don't, 'cause I understand that people wouldn't like a self-loving prick who wouldn't end an afument until he's had the last word or he's had the last word! On the "Light Side" thread, and probably a few others as well, you kept asking your "fellow members" to get back on topic, then you kept bitching about them bitching about you. That's not how you end an argument! And about that CS:TMR thing, I can't see a reason to not do it. All you need is a computer and a connection to the Internet, which you clearly posess; Skype, which takes 5 minutes to download and install if you're a retarded lobotomized chimpanzee; and a pair of headphones with microphone, which I got for 250 CZK (a little over 13 bucks). Now you may think that I'm centering mainly on you, Lowell. Well, guess what, I am, because Captain isn't as obnoxious as you and Jacob is, well, Jacob. And don't even dare to bring "intelligence" in here. This isn't intelligent, this is stupid. Any truly intelligent person would stop fucking responding after the second time! *sigh* I wish I could complete my project instantly so that I could shoot you all in the face with a penguin...