Just SEBTi and Hayden on their regular shenans (aka "Fetch quests?")

May 15, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Wow am I teh only srs person on teh forumz????? :confused: Am I the only one who feels that the person who made a mod with numerous fetch quest suddenly criticizes Cave Story for having fetch quests over here?

That theory was made as a joke and I had exactly zero fucks when making that. The theories section has been pretty much dead even before I was here and it at least needed *some* content.

May 15, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Am I the only one who feels that the person who made a mod with numerous fetch quest suddenly criticizes Cave Story for having fetch quests over here?
You can sensually feel it when people criticize fetch-quests? Wow, I didn't know that was possible. Seriously though. Did I really seem that passionate when I expressed my annoyances with redoing those? The only fetch-quest added in Cave Story with a fourth ending was the retrieval of King's blade. The only other two things that even come close to being counted as another fetch quest are going from Labyrinth B to the Boulder Chamber to get Curly and bring her down (which isn't really a fetch-quest, because it's getting a character, not an item, and it literally takes less than two minutes to bring her down), and an extra item needed to build the rocket which is just a minor addition to an existing fetch-quest that most people said they weren't really annoyed with. So note that it's the alleged hypocrisy of adding one fetch-quest, not numerous ones. Might I also say that the only new fetch-quest is shorter than both the Grasstown fetch-quest, and the puppy fetch-quest in the Sand Zone. Finally, with this level of hypocrisy really not being all it's cracked up to be, your accusation is about as nit-picky as the bug reports on your mod that sent you into a tantrum.

May 15, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Offensive User
A regular Hayden

Finally, with this level of hypocrisy really not being all it's cracked up to be, your accusation is about as nit-picky as the bug reports on your mod that sent you into a tantrum.
Okay I told you this once before and I'm telling you this again. I am never in a tantrum with this kind of idiotic forum stuff. Sure, I can be a bit snippy like right now, but never in rage.

May 15, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Based Member
May 15, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Been here way too long...
@Hayden
Dismissal is not an effective form of argumentation. If you can't think of anything worth responding to him with, don't respond.

@The both of you
Stop attacking eachother. We understand that you aren't the best of buddies. Move on.

May 20, 2012 at 5:25 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
This thread should be stickied.

May 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Offensive User
Was actually surprised on how quickly this went compared to to others. Sometimes it takes double or triple the time XD.
Also the people on IRC were all like "You should post that SEBTiiiii" when I mentioned it and I was all like "Nooo I don't want too why won't you do it" and then I just posted that because the theories section needed a theory. I was thinking of adding a "but that doesn't matter, what do you think happened in there?" part but meh.