is crystal crisis basically cave story 2

Feb 7, 2019 at 11:20 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
i have been melting my hopes for a cave story 2 when we got crystal crisis i saw this trailer its about the red crystal
what do you guys think

Feb 8, 2019 at 12:09 AM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
not really

Feb 8, 2019 at 12:46 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
i would say, probably not

Feb 8, 2019 at 1:28 AM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
This game takes place in the Cave Story universe, where Astroboy and a group of characters from various Nicalis-published indie games try to stop each other from taking the Red Crystal, which... now has the power to destroy all worlds?
But when did that happen? Didn't it get destroyed?

I guess I'll have to wait and see the actual story and gameplay, but right now I don't think this is Cave Story 2. Or even close.

Feb 8, 2019 at 2:23 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The Red Crystal is making fucking mac and cheese, and NOBODY can stop it! :muscledoc:

Feb 8, 2019 at 10:16 PM
This game takes place in the Cave Story universe, where Astroboy and a group of characters from various Nicalis-published indie games try to stop each other from taking the Red Crystal, which... now has the power to destroy all worlds?
But when did that happen? Didn't it get destroyed?

I guess I'll have to wait and see the actual story and gameplay, but right now I don't think this is Cave Story 2. Or even close.
*facepalm* dude the narrarator clearley stated that portals connecting worlds is now open plus the narrarator staes that a group of heroes are going to destroy it also the half life and portal series takes place in the cave story universe (the combine never destroyed quote and curly & they lead the resistance.) PS lets hope half life 3 is gunna release and i dont think it got destoryed

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2019 at 9:21 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Mar 20, 2019 at 11:58 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
It Has A Story Mode,Quote And Curly So Kinda