Is Balrog eternal?

Mar 14, 2015 at 12:09 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Yes.

Mar 14, 2015 at 12:13 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Well, dear reader, it is indubitably true that to me, the biggest outrage is that Balrog stands to profit from creating catchy, new terms for boring, old issues, but did you also know that he exploits people's nationalistic views and religious fervor to trick them into blending together masochism and jingoism in a train wreck of monumental proportions? It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how the vast majority of his flunkies have no interest in contributing to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic. They would rather stroke their fragile egos, regurgitate meaningless tripe, and sycophantically prostrate themselves before the idiotic dribble that underlies Balrog's stingy bruta fulmina. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from Balrog.

Mar 14, 2015 at 12:54 AM
Off-screen redemption arc
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Yer mum's eternal

Mar 14, 2015 at 1:06 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Yes [citation needed]