Info on Ralren...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2010 at 10:22 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I can understand Ralren, sometimes you really need to be emotionally dulled if you're on these forums, if you don't like to "overact". Some people here obviously don't know that there are boundaries, when something isn't funny anymore but rather annoying or frustrating.

Why should you act like an total asshole when you can be nice?

UltimaLink said:
We hung up on Ralren for shits and giggles

I have to say, I hate it too, if anyone finds it funny to kick someone from a convo, just because that person thinks it is "funny". I think it's very unfriendly. Got kicked by Jacob (the old one) several times for no apparent reason. (Just for the lulz)

If someone is now going to say that I should stop crying/overacting: How about I kick someone from the forums for teh lulz? A ban wouldn't be too lulzy for most people.

Jul 23, 2010 at 10:23 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Of course, we're just ASSUMING Ralren's reading this. But if he is, I hope he takes our thoughts into consideration and decides to return.

Jul 23, 2010 at 10:35 PM
Been here way too long...
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Got kicked by Jacob (the old one) several times for no apparent reason.
:)
Boohoohoo, you no can be fwiends.
S. P. Gardebiter said:
If someone is now going to say that I should stop crying/overacting: How about I kick someone from the forums for teh lulz? A ban wouldn't be too lulzy for most people.
If you banned me right now, it WOULD be lulzy. I would lol. You just don't have a sense of humor. Plus, voice chat and forums are very different. For instance, you rarely ever yell about Hitler and Nazis here, so obviously you treat the two differently as well.

Anyway, Rerlan is a troubled child and making fun of him will only make him more spiteful. He already thinks that these forums and everyone on them are stupid, and he probably realizes his own faults without you guys pointing them out. He's not even very good at trolling, so you shouldn't get angry at him for doing that.

Jul 23, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
S. P. Gardebiter said:
I can understand Ralren, sometimes you really need to be emotionally dulled if you're on these forums, if you don't like to "overact". Some people here obviously don't know that there are boundaries, when something isn't funny anymore but rather annoying or frustrating.

Why should you act like an total asshole when you can be nice?

I have to say, I hate it too, if anyone finds it funny to kick someone from a convo, just because that person thinks it is "funny". I think it's very unfriendly. Got kicked by Jacob (the old one) several times for no apparent reason. (Just for the lulz)

There is this thing. The only people that get "bullied" like this are the ones that take it seriously. Overused fraze, I know. But it's as if people have a sixth sense that tells them "man this dude is gonna be soo mad". We all have it.

Jul 23, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Banned
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Firstly, for those that are mad he deleted his FB, he didn't I have a link to his account and I can send you one through pm. Just tell me you want it and I'll send it.

Secondly, there's a difference between getting kicked from a call and getting banned from a forum. And we didn't even kick him. We just pressed the hang up button. He could have easily clicked the Join Call button but he got butthurt for not good reason.

And don't try to justify his rage, he didn't have any reason. He wasn't even talking anyway.

Jul 23, 2010 at 11:01 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
UltimaLink said:
Firstly, for those that are mad he deleted his FB, he didn't I have a link to his account and I can send you one through pm. Just tell me you want it and I'll send it.

Secondly, there's a difference between getting kicked from a call and getting banned from a forum. And we didn't even kick him. We just pressed the hang up button. He could have easily clicked the Join Call button but he got butthurt for not good reason.

And don't try to justify his rage, he didn't have any reason. He wasn't even talking anyway.

He DID delete his FB at first. Guess he made another one. Also, I totally understand the "not even talking" thing. He used to do that alot.

Jul 24, 2010 at 3:23 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Oh, the drama~

Jul 26, 2010 at 6:49 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
i r not no wut b goin own heer

So I'm going to sit in the corner and pretend I know wut happened.

Jul 26, 2010 at 3:41 PM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Shadow the Past said:
So I'm going to sit in the corner and pretend I know wut happened.

Solid strategy.

Jul 27, 2010 at 6:55 AM
/end
>Jacob 1
>Joker
>Captain Fagulous
>Ralren
>SkyeWelse

lolol

Jul 27, 2010 at 7:43 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
A cryptic coded message, of course.
We must use our skills of deduction to analyze the list.

Jul 27, 2010 at 7:45 AM
Pirate Member
I think he was mentioning people that are have been raising tides on the forums lately.

Jul 27, 2010 at 7:59 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Wow, rookie move Woodenrat.
:p
LOL

Jul 27, 2010 at 8:27 AM
Pirate Member
cultr1 said:
Wow, rookie move Woodenrat.
:p
LOL

It's a he god dammit.

Jul 27, 2010 at 10:55 AM
/end
WoodenRat said:
people that are have been raising tides on the forums lately.

People who have quit and come back more than once, actually.

And how the fuck would SkyeWelse raise tides? The fuck?

Jul 27, 2010 at 11:27 AM
Pirate Member
MetaSeraphim said:
People who have quit and come back more than once, actually.

And how the fuck would SkyeWelse raise tides? The fuck?

You tell me.

Jul 27, 2010 at 3:29 PM
graters gonna grate
Well he does, not intentionally though, but he's so clueless/naive about the state of the forums since he's never online. He usually just ends up pissing people off.

Jul 27, 2010 at 9:09 PM
Pirate Member
Wedge of Cheese said:
Well he does, not intentionally though, but he's so clueless/naive about the state of the forums since he's never online. He usually just ends up pissing people off.

lN YOUR FACE MEDA SERAFINN!

Status
Not open for further replies.