I'm out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2007 at 11:00 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Chaddykins said:
Yay. Another thread that has changed to "dont steel mah mod stuf"

It seems sharing is bad, so I'll stop sharing.

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:02 PM
taifunbrowser
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:04 PM
Slacker
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
ShInInG PhAnToM said:
It seems sharing is bad, so I'll stop sharing.

That's your opinion. Bringing your opinion into every thread without provocation is bad. Acting like everyone should agree to your opinion is bad.

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:17 PM
Hoxtilicious
Chaddykins said:
That's your opinion. Bringing your opinion into every thread without provocation is bad. Acting like everyone should agree to your opinion is bad.

Being ignorant and dumb and don't accept any opinion is also bad.

So what is the internet for? Information, right remember this post?

RuneLancer said:
I know you were glad to see me start posting some FAQs but it seems sharing information is a bad thing. >"<

Which seems kinda true.

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:44 PM
Hoxtilicious
Chaddykins said:
Enjoy your attention thread.

Please no spam... Thanks.

Apr 19, 2007 at 4:00 AM
Been here way too long...
"..."
Admittedly, it is beating a dead horse, but I'd much rather be that than be making fun of Shining for no good reason.

Apr 19, 2007 at 4:02 AM
Been here way too long...
"..."
lol you came back.

Shining we had some really long talks about this, i almost saved them, but then i thought, nah... that would make me an ass, but now I wish i did save them.

Alot of people here probably have been thinking it, but from talking to you for so long I don't just think this, im sure of it. Shining phantom cares more about his reputation then he cares about the cave story community.

Its so important to you that you cant even leave. Thanks for all your work in the past, but seriously stop posting and making arguments.

Btw, everyone else, who used to come here http://www.filespace.org/ShInInG_PhAnToM/FAQ.htm I have these all saved aim me if you want them. SeriousFaceFace

Edit again:
Im done responding to anything sp says.

Apr 19, 2007 at 7:50 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
the link doesnt work :S?

Apr 19, 2007 at 1:01 PM
Hoxtilicious
taifunbrowser said:
if I were a mod I'd lock this thread

Well you could ask SkyeWelse if you wish to become one ;)

xristosx said:
the link doesnt work :S?

Yep, because I turned it down.

SeriousFace said:
that would make me an ass, but now I wish i did save them.

Ohhhh... Just because I don't mind sharing anymore? ;)

SeriousFace said:
Alot of people here probably have been thinking it, but from talking to you for so long I don't just think this, im sure of it. Shining phantom cares more about his reputation then he cares about the cave story community.

Omg! You're one of those famous mind readers! Pleased to meet you!
Anyhow if this continues there is soon no community anymore if we've bad luck ;)

SeriousFace said:
Its so important to you that you cant even leave. Thanks for all your work in the past, but seriously stop posting and making arguments.

Better proove your mind reading skills mate, I just came back to show Daniel G my website.

SeriousFace said:
Btw, everyone else, who used to come here http://www.filespace.org/ShInInG_PhAnToM/FAQ.htm I have these all saved aim me if you want them. SeriousFaceFace

lol which is a old sues, 2 outdated files and 3 basic well known files by kapow... :D

Apr 23, 2007 at 4:21 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Well I skimmed the thread and I've already sent a PM to Shining Phantom about this, but I think it would be best to close this thread as most of what has needed to be said has already passed and this thread has now become just a simple flamewar between members.

I will say this however, even if Shining Phantom does care about his own reputation, he has a right to that reputation just as anyone does. Caring about one's own reputation and defending one's integrity are one in the same in my book.

I dislike that many of you seem to be using this thread as a means of antagonizing Shining Phantom into prolonging this debate for public view. I'm not saying that you all have to like each other, but certainly try and work things out with one another in a more civilized manner such as in private messages. Private messages are there for a reason.

-SkyeWelse

Status
Not open for further replies.