• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

I'm leaving

Feb 10, 2021 at 1:15 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I'm thinking about leaving, it's best for all of us, you don't need my shit or annoying crap. I've seen the way you comment. I want you all to know, I will never be truly gone from the forums, as i will check in to see all the wonderful new mods you all make. Please Work Hard And keeping making the community happy with your Great Mods. Maybe One day I will return, But until then, So long. I will truly miss you.

Feb 10, 2021 at 1:35 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I don't know what to really say about this, to be honest.

Feb 10, 2021 at 1:51 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I'm thinking about leaving, it's best for all of us, you don't need my shit or annoying crap. I've seen the way you comment. I want you all to know, I will never be truly gone from the forums, as i will check in to see all the wonderful new mods you all make. Please Work Hard And keeping making the community happy with your Great Mods. Maybe One day I will return, But until then, So long. I will truly miss you.
All I can say is that I hope you improve.

Feb 10, 2021 at 2:06 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
If this is the way you wish to go about this, then all the power to you.