Illustrated?

Jul 10, 2009 at 12:49 AM
The Bucket Fairy
"..."
I went directly to the teleporter, cutscene, went out the (lower) door and went to the helipad door.
As soon as I pressed down I got an error message and the game closed.

Jul 10, 2009 at 12:58 AM
Hax on....Hax off....
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Aha! Solved it!

There wasn't a problem with the script. The room originally had a background but when I just covered it with wall tiles, I couldn't see which one it was.

When I was done doing a poor job of testing, I deleted all the unnecesary backgrounds. It sounded like it was a problem with the (C)Pixel but I had gotten rid of it before that. When I upload the debugged demo 1, You shouldn't have that problem. In the meantime though, you'll just have to wait for a bit while I check for other glitches.

Jul 10, 2009 at 7:39 PM
The Bucket Fairy
"..."
Not very gamebreaking but...
The staples only face left when fired from either direction, same when you fire up and down, they only face up.

Also Mr. Sprinkles looks odd...

Jul 10, 2009 at 11:49 PM
Hax on....Hax off....
yeah I'm gonna fix up some graphics.
I can't make it so that you get different sprites for the stapler in every direction so I'll probably fix that up as well.

Jul 13, 2009 at 4:41 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Where is teh link!? The first post said look at the bottom of the post but there was no link there.

Jul 13, 2009 at 4:56 PM
The Bucket Fairy
"..."
It was really glitchy. Really, REALLY glitchy. And part evil.

Jul 14, 2009 at 6:45 AM
Hax on....Hax off....
wedge of cheese said:
Where is teh link!? The first post said look at the bottom of the post but there was no link there.

Yeah Sorry about that.
I released it for a bit but it was incredibly glitchy.

Jul 18, 2009 at 9:35 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzttttt!!!!!
"Keep on rollin'!"
Gah, I'm sorry, but the music you chose is absolutely horrible. The one in the barren town is exceptionally grating. Also, the underground area could use some spicing up, cuz right now all it is is a ridiculously long and boring hallway. And it could use some better music.

Also, shouldn't the first boss kind of show up out of nowhere? I mean, he looks like a freaky ghost, so it would work.

Jul 18, 2009 at 11:00 PM
Hax on....Hax off....
Yeah that's true.
The only music that I could successfully import were really horrible ones when I only begun to use orgmaker. I wasn't really familiar with any music composing software.

In fact it's weird, but all the music that I did successfully import was from org maker 2.05.

And yeah, there are a few places that I could improve a little. There are a few places that are a bit stretched out.