• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

Ikachan translation

Nov 11, 2006 at 6:22 PM
phoenixj
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Heya. I just finished translating Pixel's older platformer Ikachan. It's based off of machine translation, so there is a lot of interpretation in there, but I think I stuck fairly close to the plot.
Ikachan translation website
:D

Nov 11, 2006 at 6:24 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
cool thx :D

Edit: I'am understanding the Story MUCH better now ^-^

Nov 12, 2006 at 11:54 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Yah, I didn't have a clue what was going on in the original @.@ I've played through it now, and it was fun, if short. Glad you put in the effort!

Nov 28, 2006 at 2:19 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I enjoyed this!! It was a very unique interesting game ;) [and I'm sure I enjoyed it loads more being translated :p ;)] Thanks!

didn't expect ironhead to be like that though :o
oh and the opening song was interesting..!

Nov 28, 2006 at 7:36 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Great job! I'll definitely have to sit down and play through it one of these days. Thanks for taking the time to do that for the CS community. : )

-SkyeWelse

Nov 28, 2006 at 8:09 PM
Hoxtilicious
SkyeWelse said:
Great job! I'll definitely have to sit down and play through it one of these days. Thanks for taking the time to do that for the CS community. : )

-SkyeWelse

Be careful CS means also Cyber Sex and Counter Strike ;) lol