Igor Corridor (For Fun)

Jun 9, 2013 at 4:17 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I was bored yet again. Just made this mod about killing various Igor duplicates. I know you can pass by each one and cheat, but that makes you a cheater to do so. Just wait. There will be Chinfish. :chin:

Download the only version evar: http://cavestorymods.weebly.com/igor-corridor-only-version.html
Except for the fixed one: http://cavestorymods.weebly.com/this-one-is-fixed.html

You can say what you think, if it's not a rage complaint. Sorry if it seemed like I made one on the RoboLinux thing.

CONTAINS 0% CAT

Jun 9, 2013 at 5:15 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
At least it's original... I'm stuck on Chinfish corridor.

You know... maybe all of the users should make a separate mod where the owner just puts up random ideas... I've always wanted to try some things that wouldn't really fit well in a serious mod.

Jun 9, 2013 at 5:34 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Ah, nice mod. Love pummeling Igor. . . twenty times over.

there are some improvements you could make though.

#1 delete the profile.dat file. I went through sacred grounds and thought "What mod?"

#2 give curly an air tank. she always has one on her

#3 put a cat room in at the end

#4 make the Mod 2X res.

#5 make Kazuma say that you really have green hair.

#6 Change the music in the first cave to This song.

#7 Play as Ma pigmon. (waaaaaay cooler then curly)

#8 nemisis? seriously??? blade all the way.

#9 scrap the blade, give us the everything.

(fires a lvl1 blade and charge up a shot to fire a lvl 3 blade and lets out lvl 3 bubbles that launch missile along with a lvl 3 spur shot)

#10 add an awesome story (something straight out of Sonic 06)

btw, nice website. :)

Jun 9, 2013 at 2:27 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
If you drown you still look like quote.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And Bombchu Link, I'd rather have the first cave music be the music that it was in the original Cave Story. than have it be your music. Plus I'd rather be Curly, because the game might feel weird looking like a boss that didn't even walk in the first place.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's a nice mod thenachocheeser. I have one question: are we actually supposed to get past Chinfish Corridor? Or is that were the game ends?

Jun 9, 2013 at 4:32 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Maybe I will make version 2. Chinfish corridor was just there because it's ridiculous, and really wasn't supposed to mean anything. I can change that.

Jun 9, 2013 at 5:14 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
That was interestingly interesting, with a side of interesting. The only reason I had trouble with this was because I was using the nemisis the whole time, and I didn't even notice I had a polar star, so when the Igors drop a ton of exp. shards, I jumped around them and made very nervous noises. It's my fault for being dumb and not using the polar star to get the exp. shards.

Jun 9, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Nacho, in the next part, rather than having the Nemesis and Polar Star with ammo, give us the Nemesis and the Blade because lots of people would rather use the blade. I usually wouldn't but because the Nemesis bullets pass right through the Igors, I'd choose the Blade. The nemesis is only helpfull when shooting an enemy right in front of a wall.

Jun 10, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
I personally used the nemesis through the whole thing because the polar star was underpowered and limited ammo.

It did do a good job of sucking in experience as to not level up the nemesis, though.

Jun 10, 2013 at 2:56 AM
That's what I did, too. There's no way of getting more ammo for the Polar Star unless the level had health/ammo refills in it, so the Nemesis would be the obvious choice. I don't believe it would even be possible to beat every Igor, not because of a low level, but because you would run out of ammo within 5 Igors.

Jun 10, 2013 at 3:32 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
It seems everyone realized why I even implemented the Polar Star in my mod. :)

Jun 10, 2013 at 12:32 PM
thenachocheeser said:
It seems everyone realized why I even implemented the Polar Star in my mod. :)
Correct.

What I DON'T get is why you wouldn't give us the Blade since people could choose between the two.

Jun 11, 2013 at 4:00 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
NICE mod, but it is impossible to finish the chinefish corridor without air tank

Jun 11, 2013 at 6:46 PM
quote789 said:
NICE mod, but it is impossible to finish the chinefish corridor without air tank
You're not really supposed to do so. By then you've finished the mod and that's just thenachocheeser's way of giving you a cruel ending.

Jun 12, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Hyperbolic
Constructive suggestion: add some screenshots to your first post. It was always recommended for the showcase

Jun 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM
trickybilly said:
Constructive suggestion: add some screenshots to your first post. It was always recommended for the showcase
Really? I thought screenshots went to the ideas and development thread, where people go to if they haven't released a demo yet but want people to know about that mod. This is where people with demos go to. Screenshots do not go here on the first post unless the first post has a question regarding the program he/she uses.

Jun 12, 2013 at 1:31 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Not sure where you got that idea. You only need one thread for your mod, if you didn't have a demo or just had an idea you wanted to discuss you could post it in the ideas and development thread, otherwise if you actually have something to show it goes in the showcase. You should always include screenshots in your OP so people know what they're getting and because otherwise nobody is probably going to give it a second glance.

Jun 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Chinfish Corridor. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!1!11!!1!!11!1!11111!!!!!!!!1!