• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy
  • Hi DT here, I've noticed the last software has made it possible again for users to change their own usernames, but now with a new functionality allowing staff to approve or reject the change as it goes through. This has the potential to save a bit of hassle for everybody; however, in order for it to be worth leaving on it will need to not be abused. I request that all users continue to fulfill the general expectation of only requesting a new handle very occasionally, e.g. to fit in line with what they now use in most other places. The next while-ish will be treated as a trial period to gauge whether or not to keep it this way or change it back again (again).

if GIR is still here: where can I acquire a copy of moustache riders? if not: same question.

Oct 2, 2019 at 3:10 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Lo, it was 10pm on October the 1st, and I was thinking about chiptunes. The sounds of lava popped and fizzled in my brain, and I recalled the joy of a young Lace listening to a pttune by his friendquaintance Gir, off of the minty fresh album Moustahce Riders: Ignition. My archive of pttunes being on a presently inaccesible computer, I went to the fora to download the album again, but alack, the link is dead. \o/. Anyone got a copy?

I'll also take any music you like about anything or any riddles about peanut butter sandwiches. I will also tell you all my favorite type of salt if someone asks nicely.
-Lace

e: also also does anybody remember the name of WD's deviantart account?

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2019 at 6:20 AM
Part-Time Perfectionist
CS Beta Content Discord Admin
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Who is WD?

Oct 2, 2019 at 8:38 AM
Best Cow
Who is WD?
WD is short for Wild Desu, she was another member that used to be here. She drew nice art and whatnot.

Oct 4, 2019 at 4:32 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
I haven't seen GiR post in quite some time now. He's been gone for... something over a year now?

Oct 4, 2019 at 5:50 PM
Best Cow
I'm sure you can try contacting him on Twitter, since he's at least active there retweeting OneShot fanart :p

Oct 15, 2019 at 1:41 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Hiya! I don't know about music, but I do know that Dasu's DeviantArt account is/was "lelacrime" (as in le lacrime, not lela crimes). It's still up, thankfully, but nothing's been uploaded there since 2014. Dasu also has a Redbubble account called "limeycat" with a bunch of cute, more recent designs!

And hey, may I know what your favorite salt is? I know sea salt's apparently a thing, but not much more about different varieties.

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:25 AM
Part-Time Perfectionist
Oct 15, 2019 at 3:45 PM
Best Cow
Oct 15, 2019 at 3:45 PM
Part-Time Perfectionist