How are you doing?

Apr 7, 2011 at 7:50 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Pronouns: he/him
Was really sick, had 39.5 Celsius, coughed up bloody-greenish-yellowish slime, got worse so needed the services of the ambulance...When I was a little better I`ve got eye infection and now I`m typing with my right eye closed...Also had diarrhea and vomiting meanwhile to make things more fun. 2-3 days until I get well completely I reckon...

Apr 7, 2011 at 7:51 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
So, not too bad.

Apr 7, 2011 at 8:47 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
At least you don't have to go to school.

Ralren said:
Doing good, thanks for asking Cultr. :3

Can't wait to see you again sometime over the summer. Let's get our hopes up, hm?
We can hit up some serious Burger Depot and laugh at the old people in Cape Cod, play some intense Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix on the triple, and I'll try to persuade you into taking Castlevania 64, because I seriously don't want it. D:

Oh, and thank you for taking Glover. Now you can wholeheartedly experience the brutal pain and suffering that I had when I played it.

Man if any of you guys fly to Lithuania I'd show you the time of your lives.

Apr 7, 2011 at 10:54 PM
I love that post.
So.
Welcome back?

If you want to help destroy the stagnation, uh, figure out new theories or sumpin methinks.

Apr 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM
Pirate Member
Welcome back Jake.

Apr 8, 2011 at 8:15 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
everyone's been sort of busy I guess?

welcome back man
seems like you never left
that's a lie I missed you every day D:

Apr 8, 2011 at 10:36 AM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
trickybilly said:
Was really sick, had 39.5 Celsius, coughed up bloody-greenish-yellowish slime, got worse so needed the services of the ambulance...When I was a little better I`ve got eye infection and now I`m typing with my right eye closed...Also had diarrhea and vomiting meanwhile to make things more fun. 2-3 days until I get well completely I reckon...

Hope you get better soon.

JakeXanth said:
Hey guys, what's up.
This is me making a post to say I guess I'm here again or whatever. Not that I ever really left, I just sort of took a break from you guys. That seems to be a thing I do whenever things get too hot to handle, which is often. Last time I did this, I sort of migrated to my other circle of internet friends, but since they've exiled my best friend from the group I just really don't want anything to do with them ever again. Which brings me back here.
I'm not really sure why I keep leaving and coming back. If there was ever any website I could call home, it would be this one. It's been, what, three years, four months? Geeze, I spent one of the best six or seven months of my life posting here, or refusing to post here, or whatever I did. I can hardly remember a goddamn thing from the autumn of '09, but I remember it was goddamn terrific.
Shit, these days I don't post a goddamn thing. My last 25 posts are probably in the music thread, because that's the only thread I post in any more. This place just became so fucking boring about some time in January. Maybe that's because of how my life felt like stagnating pond water but shit I don't know maybe it's not who fucking knows. Who cares.
The point, I guess, is that I love you guys and you're all awesome and I wish we could stop fighting with each other because it's fucking retarded.

Welcome back Jake.

Apr 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
JakeXanth said:
Jake's Post

Wait where was this fighting?
I have no idea what he's referring to, this place has been almost a ghost town for like 3 weeks.

Apr 8, 2011 at 4:01 PM
Hey.
'Tis too bad, this is my first post in days, even.

Welcome back I guess, Jake.

Apr 8, 2011 at 4:28 PM
Pirate Member
cultr1 said:
Wait where was this fighting?
I have no idea what he's referring to, this place has been almost a ghost town for like 3 weeks.

Fab was being a giant douche towards Jake so nothing new lol.

Apr 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM
/end
JakeXanth said:
Hey guys, what's up.
This is me making a post to say I guess I'm here again or whatever. Not that I ever really left, I just sort of took a break from you guys. That seems to be a thing I do whenever things get too hot to handle, which is often. Last time I did this, I sort of migrated to my other circle of internet friends, but since they've exiled my best friend from the group I just really don't want anything to do with them ever again. Which brings me back here.
I'm not really sure why I keep leaving and coming back. If there was ever any website I could call home, it would be this one. It's been, what, three years, four months? Geeze, I spent one of the best six or seven months of my life posting here, or refusing to post here, or whatever I did. I can hardly remember a goddamn thing from the autumn of '09, but I remember it was goddamn terrific.
Shit, these days I don't post a goddamn thing. My last 25 posts are probably in the music thread, because that's the only thread I post in any more. This place just became so fucking boring about some time in January. Maybe that's because of how my life felt like stagnating pond water but shit I don't know maybe it's not who fucking knows. Who cares.
The point, I guess, is that I love you guys and you're all awesome and I wish we could stop fighting with each other because it's fucking retarded.

Apr 9, 2011 at 5:40 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
...sleepy, bored and whiny. Whole day was listening to this chicken remix...Had been sick as hell too...

I`m the attention wh*re I never was. Almost fell so deep I sang Friday and posted it in the SPOT...

So logging out, do smt else to cheer me up.

EDIT: MS`s vid cheered me up. And welcome back Jake :awesomeface:

Apr 9, 2011 at 6:49 PM
Damn, bitches, y'all don't even know how well I'm doing. All my (fucking god damn) essays are finished and I only have one final exam left to write. It's still skiing season, I have a Minecraft server, and so many things to look forward to over the summer.
Now if only I had some friends.

Apr 9, 2011 at 7:37 PM
Member Title
Just got back from my second time caddying, and I'm exhausted. When I got home I ate WAY more Chinese food than I ever have in my entire life.

Playing King- Strife and sacrifice now... so I'm feeling good.

Apr 11, 2011 at 11:53 PM
A old relic from older days
"..."
Well, I'm running off less than four hours of sleep because I kept tossing and turning all last night, and I pulled a dumb and didn't have lunch. I'd take a nap, but I'd be asleep for a good three hours, which'll just destroy my sleep schedule more. Physically, I feel like hell.

But!

I have close friends who aren't clingy or demanding, a nice roster of videogames to finish, and life is overall pretty stable and not too demanding. So aside from wanting to collapse, things are pretty good.

Edit: Mmmm... spaghetti-o's. Tastes like childhood.

Apr 12, 2011 at 12:17 AM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
Last friday dad got a ps3 to keep at grandmas so i wouldnt have to always bring the wii over.He bought cod 4 mw and sf4 and borrowed a bunch of games.and since i had saved up a bit of money i bought 3d dot game heroes.Ill have to wait until this weekend to go back and play it and i cant stop thinking of marvel vs capcom 3 i looked it up at gamestop and when i saw the price tag that said 59.99 i got a chill down my spine.Thankfully thou theres a website where puerto ricans advertise stuff to sell,and one of the deals sells the game unoppened at 35 bucks and trust me,traveling to some guys house and buying the game there is better then wasting 59.99 on my local video game shop.And also if anyone knows a good place (that isnt the hall of heroes) where i could find some custom chars forr 3d dot game heroes id appreciate it.

edit:and the best part was.when i PLAYED super street fighter 4 3D EDITION on gamestop i couldnt believe it i not only saw the 3ds in person and played it but i was playing super street fighter 4 IN 3D.Now you may not consider this as amazing as i make it seem but for a guy who only got a wii recently and the closest to next-gen he had was the dsi this is one of the best things in the history of ever.

Apr 12, 2011 at 1:02 AM
Cripplechair said:
Well, I'm running off less than four hours of sleep because I kept tossing and turning all last night, and I pulled a dumb and didn't have lunch. I'd take a nap, but I'd be asleep for a good three hours, which'll just destroy my sleep schedule more. Physically, I feel like hell.
PHUNNY STORIE.
It's actually not funny but shut up.
I usually fall asleep around 2 because I hate forcing myself to sleep. I usually get up at about 10. On Saturday, I had to get up at 7 to write an exam. On Sunday, I got up at 7 to go skiing.
I ended up falling asleep around 3 AM anyway (I saw Cripplechair on the forums pretty late, about 1:30). I forgot to turn off my alarm, so it woke me up at 7. At first I was all "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU" but then I couldn't get back to sleep, and I realized it was because I wasn't tired.

So what the fuck? I got as much sleep as Cripplechair (at the same time, even) and it felt like a full night's sleep. Did I just hack my sleep schedule?

Apr 12, 2011 at 1:09 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
sort of.

I think you're overtired, so when you go to sleep next and wake up you're gonna be exhausted

but yeah if you sleep less you eventually get used to it

Apr 12, 2011 at 2:17 AM
Member Title
Past 3 days:

Wake up at 6.
Take shower.
Walk to school.
School.
Walk home from School.
Minecraft.