Games like Cave Story.

Jul 26, 2008 at 5:35 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Is there such thing as beating the game?(I don't feel like believing the creator anymore)

@Jacob
In what difficulty did he beat it?

Jul 26, 2008 at 6:16 AM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
There are vids of people beating it on YouTube. It takes mad skillz and/or load of patience... but 'tis doable.

Jul 26, 2008 at 6:44 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
duke nukem mp

http://www.3drealms.com/dukemp/
watch the trailers and such on there, they also have the demo available for dl, you can buy the game for a cool 15-20 bucks (average) off of amazon
this game is a one of my favorite side scrolling pc shooter/action/adventure titles for the pc, but its far from the masterpiece cave story is, but still the game is really cool to me

Jul 26, 2008 at 3:47 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Yea, that bow really offended me, but I'm still having a hard time in that difficulty....

Jul 26, 2008 at 6:19 PM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
I don't think I would be able to beat it without the bow.

Also, from what I saw watching videos of people beating it, it seemed that the bosses could be done in any order...

Jul 26, 2008 at 7:52 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
lipucd said:
Why not "Bunny Must Die"?
Yea, Bunny Must Die is a pretty fun/difficult game. And if you don't think the game is hard enough, attempt a minimal items run. It blows the original game's difficulty clear out of the water. Speaking of which, does anyone have any tips for beating the mobile tank boss on a minimal items run? :(
EDIT... ... ... OMFG YES YES YES !!!