Jul 13, 2011 at 9:40 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
And he's proud of it!

Aug 3, 2011 at 2:32 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I woke up in the dead of night in an artistic fervor (furvor?) and drew cult a fursona
p130729-0-cultdigi1.png
This is Cültor SeerGaze, a hybrid cat/frog/unicorn/fox/eagle and a wizard. His parents were killed by an evil wizard when he was just a baby and when he grew up he swore to get his revenge. Cültor fights with the Staff of Everlasting Love, given to him by a dryad after a vision quest he underwent when he was only eight years old. His frog eyes allow him to see underwater and his unicorn horn can heal him when he gets hurt. Cültor wears a midriff wizard robe and a miniskirt because it makes him feel sexy and YOU CAN'T JUDGE HIM FOR THAT. The rubber boots are for protection against electric attacks and also for walking through treacherous swamps in search of the wizard who killed his parents (he was a swamp wizard). His can light his tail on fire at will but it doesn't hurt him and he can use it to attack enemies with or stay warm. He also can commune with eldritch beings and perform dark rituals with the Amulet of C'Fl'thaa'gon he wears around his neck at all times. Everyone wants to be his friend but NOBODY UNDERSTANDS HIM.

Aug 3, 2011 at 2:40 AM
Been here way too long...
thread.jpg

Now write a story about how he defeats the evil wizard who is also a father figure and how he manages to have sex with eleventy guys along the way.

Aug 3, 2011 at 3:10 AM
Oh my god this is beautiful.
I feel like I'm on one of those shows where they redesign your entire house for free, but instead of a stylish interior, I get to be a furry.

Aug 3, 2011 at 3:12 AM
Oh hey it looks exactly like him!
PS You should draw these smaller so I don't have to keep resizing them D:
PPS it is fervor, so don't worry about furvoring all over the couch

Aug 3, 2011 at 3:19 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I love you Noxid

Aug 3, 2011 at 3:56 AM
Thanks a million noxxy :D

I love that lense flare

Aug 3, 2011 at 3:56 AM
squidward
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
the art direction in this thread intrigues me

Aug 3, 2011 at 5:09 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I'm glad you like it ~~~~~~~!~!~!!~``!~!~~~!`!!!!

I just realized that I have now drawn half the fursonas in this thread. Cmon now, group participation is what makes this stuff fun :greydroll:

Aug 3, 2011 at 5:15 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Noxid said:

I just realized that I have now drawn half the fursonas in this thread. Cmon now, group participation is what makes this stuff fun :greydroll:

I thought mine was pretty good. :I

Aug 3, 2011 at 5:28 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Noxid said:

You wouldn't be drawing all of them if you weren't so good at it.

Sep 14, 2011 at 1:51 AM
daughter of chivalry
K this is my new fursona. I spent at least 30 seco--5 months coming up with him

FURSONNAA.png

His name is Damien. He is a grey wolf with a robot arm because he lost his arm when he got in a fight when he was little cause osme guy kille dhis parents and then chopped off damein's arm and it was sad. i forgot to draw his tail but thats ok cuz its shoart cuz the guy hurt his tail too. then kids made fun of him cause they just dont understand. so then he lived on the streets and was trained by his master but he died too. he has the sacred crystal around his neck that controls his demon powers (he is the chosen one btw and his parents were both magic wizads) if he takes it off he will tanrsfom into a monster and hurt people and thats not good. he has a tear tattoo under his eye to symbaolize the pain he goes through. all the girls want him but he isnt interested because girls are annoying and he is a lone wolf lol geddit cuz hes a wolf. his eyes r shut but they are icec blue but they turn red when he feels powar and when he turns demon. thats what his mstarter otld him. he walks a lonely road the only one he has ever known dont know wherer it goes but its only him and he walks alone

Sep 14, 2011 at 2:13 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
WD said:
His name is Damien. He is a grey wolf with a robot arm because he lost his arm when he got in a fight when he was little cause osme guy kille dhis parents and then chopped off damein's arm and it was sad. i forgot to draw his tail but thats ok cuz its shoart cuz the guy hurt his tail too. then kids made fun of him cause they just dont understand. so then he lived on the streets and was trained by his master but he died too. he has the sacred crystal around his neck that controls his demon powers (he is the chosen one btw and his parents were both magic wizads) if he takes it off he will tanrsfom into a monster and hurt people and thats not good. he has a tear tattoo under his eye to symbaolize the pain he goes through. all the girls want him but he isnt interested because girls are annoying and he is a lone wolf lol geddit cuz hes a wolf. his eyes r shut but they are icec blue but they turn red when he feels powar and when he turns demon. thats what his mstarter otld him. he walks a lonely road the only one he has ever known dont know wherer it goes but its only him and he walks alone
Sounds like My Immortal, but with better grammar.

Sep 14, 2011 at 2:22 AM
daughter of chivalry
That fanfiction is my main source of inspiration for everything I create.

Sep 14, 2011 at 2:23 AM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
... This thread... IS WIN. No Idea what I would be as a furry, I just know that Cult's picture EFFING ROCKS. So does nox's fursona.

Sep 14, 2011 at 2:31 AM
Absentee Modder
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
furry.png

Sep 14, 2011 at 2:37 AM
Gotta backstory, my friend!

Sep 14, 2011 at 2:43 AM
Absentee Modder
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Lace said:
Gotta backstory, my friend!
furry.png

So my fursona was originally me, but about 5 minutes ago an alternate reality split off in which I sprouted fur and ears and started writing fanfics where certain words were replaced with adorable invented ones.