Fecal Matter Story, it's returning...

Sep 21, 2016 at 6:14 AM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
im not understanding the amount of suffocation and tomfoolery going on here in this thread, this guy is just innocently posting a mod instead of a few giggles and shrugs 'some people' (i.e almost everyone) are turning on the groin shields and collecting weaponry.

Is it insecurity because nobody had the chance to make a mod called "poop story" or "Fecal matter Story"? I'd be jealous too, it's ok guys. This thread subsection is just jam packed full of little monkeys running around tossing fecal logs at whatever fresh new mod they see unless if it's got toriel on it

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2016 at 7:16 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
im not understanding the amount of suffocation and tomfoolery going on here in this thread, this guy is just innocently posting a mod instead of a few giggles and shrugs 'some people' (i.e almost everyone) are turning on the groin shields and collecting weaponry.

Is it insecurity because nobody had the chance to make a mod called "poop story" or "Fecal matter Story"? I'd be jealous too, it's ok guys. This thread subsection is just jam packed full of little monkeys running around tossing fecal logs at whatever fresh new mod they see unless if it's got toriel on it
ew undertale
Anyways! I have to agree. From what I've already seen "new" people mods don't seem to be appreciated as much. I guess it's just a newbie thing, but.. yeah! I'm gonna have some expectations for this mod, and I'll play it when it's done/a demo is available.

Sep 21, 2016 at 10:36 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
undertale is a good fuckin game

Sep 21, 2016 at 10:59 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Sep 22, 2016 at 2:14 AM
thinks dogs are cool
joke all you want but undertale really was a great game
its just the fandom (specifically tumblr) that ruined it

Sep 22, 2016 at 10:43 PM
Professional Whatever
for the love of god do not use this name

Sep 22, 2016 at 11:32 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
... unless you don't like RPGs.

TBH I think the cringey name can work, but you have to make the mod live up to the expectations the cringey name will bring.

I dislike RPGs and I enjoyed Undertale.

BTW it won't work, change it.

Sep 22, 2016 at 11:39 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Sep 23, 2016 at 4:06 AM
Assistance
TBH I think the cringey name can work, but you have to make the mod live up to the expectations the cringey name will bring.

Just use something not related to poop

poop jokes are bad for you

BTW it won't work, change it.

Uh, might wanna fix some (all) of that. The NPCs look glitchy as hell, and the maps look really unclean. Honestly, this doesn't look good at all. This seems like your first mod (judging by quality and that you only have 16 posts here), so I don't think you should make it so, uhh, weird.

p219541-0-yx6ztj2.gif

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2016 at 3:39 AM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
This mod will change LIVES

Sep 24, 2016 at 3:55 AM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I can understand siding with the underdog, but are you actually trying to defend the use of a title as immature or unfunny as "Fecal Matter Story"?

Sep 24, 2016 at 4:44 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
I can understand siding with the underdog, but are you actually trying to defend the use of a title as immature or unfunny as "Fecal Matter Story"?
I think its more a don't judge a book by its cover situation.

lets all wait till we get something playable before we continue on the subject the name of FMS

Sep 24, 2016 at 5:38 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I think he's just calling all of you salty, without really commenting/stating his opinion on the title itself.

Sep 24, 2016 at 4:50 PM
Professional Whatever
i never thought i'd get shitposted on for trying to convince someone not to literally name their mod after shit