Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I can't decide!

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Feb 27, 2008 at 4:48 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
X-Calibar said:
it would be 40x as fun if it was ballos in a flooded area with blocks falling, and the water has gravity pushing you a certain way~! [Did I mention instant death spikes on the sides of the room]
I just tried it with a quick alteration on Sue's Workshop... And I failed MISERABLY... It was exciting, though... The flow of the current's the real enemy in this boss battle! Ballos is just the key to finish the fight...

(Halo 3 reference, heh heh...)

Feb 27, 2008 at 7:21 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Bad Beholder said:
I just tried it with a quick alteration on Sue's Workshop... And I failed MISERABLY... It was exciting, though... The flow of the current's the real enemy in this boss battle! Ballos is just the key to finish the fight...
Can you post the exe into the boss challenge thread and set it as a challenge. Hell I even wanna have a go at it. :eek:

Feb 27, 2008 at 8:20 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Haha, I think I'll stay away. I can't beat Monster X with 3 HP! =(

Feb 27, 2008 at 8:37 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Roonil Wazlib has a Youtube video about that in his Sig. If it wasn't for that, I doubt I would've been sucessful taking it down myself. I was on my own for the Core, however... That one took awhile to figure out.

Anyone know where I can get a video recorder that doesn't have any little things obscuring the screen (Such as "Unregistered Hypercam 2")? I'd like to record a 3 HP run sometime since I've already worked my way that far.

Feb 27, 2008 at 8:59 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
i would love to try even if its painful

Feb 27, 2008 at 9:36 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Bad Beholder said:
Roonil Wazlib has a Youtube video about that in his Sig. If it wasn't for that, I doubt I would've been sucessful taking it down myself. I was on my own for the Core, however... That one took awhile to figure out.

Anyone know where I can get a video recorder that doesn't have any little things obscuring the screen (Such as "Unregistered Hypercam 2")? I'd like to record a 3 HP run sometime since I've already worked my way that far.
Just use da fuxorin linque!

Feb 27, 2008 at 6:29 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
mine´s the heavy press, because when my brother tries to save some time i say "you can jump into his side" he jumps and dies. he does it almost everytime, because he thinks that this is a bug.

for me , it is very easy just to shoot up and dodge sometimes.